Villa near Moraira, Costa Blanca, Spain - Situated On The Coast Road Between Moraira And Calpe Within A 2 Minute Walk To Cala Advocat Beach
This beautiful villa is built in traditional Spanish style on two levels, with the lower level offering accommodation with seperate entrance, to include bathroom, twin bedroom, kitchen, ideal for 2 families holidaying together but still wanting their own space. The upper level is accessed by outside steps, therefore making it unsuitable for guests with restricted mobility, includes two double bedrooms, large refitted bathroom, kitchen, beautiful living room with open fireplace and ceiling beams, dining room with seating for 8 people offering amazing panoramic views of the sea, Calpe Rock and the mountains. It truly is home from home. Ideally situated on the coast road between Moraira and Calpe, with both towns offering an abundance of restaurants, family entertainment, local markets, lovely beaches and much more. The villa sits in the center of beautifully maintained gardens with private pool surrounded by jasmine and orange blossom as well as a small play area to keep the 'little ones' entertained! Secure off road parking for 3 vehicles. The beach of Cala Advocat being within 400 metres. The Costa Blanca area is really spectacular offering something for all ages. Take a trip to historic Guadalest Valley in the mountains and take in the spectacular views of the mountains and visit the ancient Moorish Church, or spend a day at Aqualandia Water Park with the kids, visit Mundomar where you can experience swimming with the Dolphins. Beautiful beaches in abundance, jeep safari, jet skiing, diving, cycling - or of course just sitting by the pool sipping a cool beer !!.
See us on our Facebook page - Shem & Lisa's Villa
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We really enjoyed staying in your fab villa. It was exactly what we wanted - a sun trap with swimming pool and a BBQ. Jon from Leeds Aug 2010
The views from your villa were stunning - we think the best around because you could see the rock, but not the high rises, and you could see the sea and loads of greenery. We really grew to be very at home, and spent most evenings at the dining table, with the windows open - it was very hot! The extra linen change was unexpected so thanks for that. We may well want to come back again one day. June 2010
Hi Lisa, Thank you for your beautiful villa, we had a great time there. Agne, Lithuania. June 2011
We had a lovely time at the villa and would like to return at some stage. The views from the dining room were spectacular, fantastic to wake up to in the morning. Liz - June 2011
The villa is wonderful and above all our expectations, the pictures on the internet do not do it justice. Everyone is over the moon with the choice. Richard Sept 2011
1 holidaymaker review
Not worth a star
This property write up is inaccurate, it does not state not suitable for people with mobility issues. Took 2 hours to find it in dark as given wrong info. It was 11.30 when we arrived and not even any water left for us. The property is very tired and is a lot of money for the condition it is in I am sure at one time it was very nice. The kitchen says American style well 8'x5' is not an Anerican style kitchen. Gas cooker blew up in
daughter 's face singed all her eyebrows and hair, iron cable all split. Fridge did not shut properly had to stuff cardboard between to keep it shut. Toaster took and age to toast and cooker was as bad. Left this property five days early as couldn't manage all the steps after our daughter went back. Vendor said we should have let her know before we left to enable to put things right but I don't think she would have replaced all white goods and installed a means of getting up all the steps.
Waited 4 years for this holiday as husband recovering from Cancer but vendor not interested in remedying our grievance.
Activity and Interests
The villa is situated a 2 minute walk from the beach called Cala Advocat, which is a small bathing bay, ideal for small children. Cala Advocat also benefits from a beach bar where you can enjoy a jug of sangria and the most amazing paella!
Moraira offers a much bigger beach 4km along the coast. Moraira offers a quite large and very beautiful sandy beach. Moraira also offers scuba diving and jet skiing. Picturesqe El Portet is also just a short drive away.
There is a choice of 2 airports: Alicante 80km or Valencia 100km. Both of which have numerous carriers flying regularly from all UK airports. For reasonable prices for car hire please enquire.
Moraira is 4-5km along the coast road. Calpe is 5 km.
Nearby towns are Teulada (5km). Javea (10km) Denia (15km)
Nearest restaurant 250m walk. Benidorm (60km), here you will find Aqualandia water park, great for the kids.
El Portet is a short drive away and well worth a visit if you are looking for a smaller beach. Very picturesque, particularly early evening where you can enjoy a bite to eat and a gin and tonic and watch the sun go down.
There are some fabulous restaurants to visit, some of my favourites are the Olive Tree, El Pescador, Del Mar and El Karma lounge, all situated in Moraira town. Originally a fishing village Moraira is now a small resort ideal for families or couples, surrounded by white washed villas, nestling in the Altea mountains and overlooking fine sandy beaches, calm seas and rocky coves. There is a weekly market on a Friday morning, where you are sure to pick up a bargain to take home or some fabulous local produce. Benidorm is approx 60km if you fancy a visit to the water park Aqualandia, which is great fun if you have children with you. A trip up the mountains to Guadlest is well worth the drive, a beautiful traditional Spanish village with gift shops, restaurants and church with lovely surrounding views of the mountains and lakes. Altea offers a market on Tuesdays. The coast line is breathtaking and totally unexpected if you have never visited this part of Spain before.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
4 Sep 2016 - 25 Mar 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
26 Mar 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Jul 2017 - 2 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£300|
|Cleaning and linen||£150|
A 25% non-refundable deposit is required upon booking. The remaining balance along with a £300 security deposit is required 8 weeks prior to arrival. The security deposit will be refunded to you within 10 days of your departure less any deductions for breakages and or losses.
High season Saturday, but flexible out of season. Arrival from 4pm, vacate by 10am.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
Deposit of £250 within 2 days to secure the booking and then balance payable 8 weeks prior to arrival date.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- naturist beach
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1: A lovely big bathroom on the upper level complete with large bath and overhead shower, vanity unit and WC. Bathroom 2: On the lower level has fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, large sink and WC.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: master bedroom with large oak double bed, built in wardrobes, view over the pool and mountains. Bedroom 2: twin beds, large built in wardrobes, views over the pool and gardens. Bedroom 3: (lower level) with twin beds.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Prices include electricity, gas, water, pool and garden maintenance. Central heating is in all of the main habitable rooms. Upright fans are provided in bedrooms. All rooms have traditional wooden shutters on the windows. A cot if required, can be hired for a small charge. Linen and towels (except beach) are provided. If you require a linen and towel change at any point during your stay this can be arranged for a small fee of 10.00 euro per person. Sole use of the pool and garden with plenty of chairs, tables and sun loungers. Ideal for small children with a play area including swing, slide and sand pit complete with buckets and spades all under the shade of a fir tree. Brick built BBQ is available for your use. Outside: The plot is 1200 sq mts - large. There is an outdoor private shower, 8 x 4 metre private pool. Plenty of chairs, sun loungers and tables are provided complete with parasols, so that you can relax amongst the fragrant jasmine, pine trees, palm trees and olive trees. Built in brick BBQ. There is a small play area for younger children complete with swings, see-saw and sand pit. There are also rubber rings and floats, along with buckets, spades etc provided. Utility Room: The washing machine is situated separately in a utility room located under the house. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen and towels are provided. Please bring own beach towels. The villa is thoroughly cleaned between rentals. If your stay is longer than 1 week a linen change/towel change can be provided for a small charge. Other: Beautiful Naya style dining room with oak dining table situated at the front of the house with panoramic views of the sea, Calpe Rock and mountains, overlooking the pool and gardens. This room is lovely for relaxing in and taking in the views.