Apartment in Palm Mar, Tenerife, Canary Islands - Quiet And Tranquil Location With Easy Access To Local Amenities And Beach
Palm Mar is a new and tasteful non-commercial development only 15 minutes from Reina Sofia Airport (Tenerife South). The breathtaking views from the shaded upper terrace of this duplex apartment are enhanced by the availability of a beautiful communal pool for the use of complex residents and guests only. Wifi is available and the television has all the leading English channels. Nearby there is a choice of world class golf courses, a number of small pretty ports such as Las Galletas and Los Abrigos to explore as well as being less than 10 minutes drive to the attractions of Los Cristianos and Las Americas. The apartment is only available for longer lets. Please contact the owner for help with your needs.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
The area is good for walking. Apart from being a nice area to stroll around there are walks one can take further afield depending on how fit and adventurous you are – and the time of year. Winter is the coolest and more pleasant time for walking. There are low level walks across the lava plateau which is a designated nature reserve and along the coast east to Las Galletas and beyond, whilst there are more demanding walks over the hills towards Los Cristianos.
Only 15 minutes from Tenerife South and about 10 minutes from Los Cristianos and Las Americas. It is not essential to have a car, but it is recommended if you like to get out and about. There is a local bus service. A variety of excursions can be booked through the nearby shops (and the coaches leave from there). There are around the island trips, trips across to the Island of La Gomera, Loro Park and a variety of other destinations.
Palm Mar is only 10 mins drive from Los Christianos and Playa de Americas with all its shopping restuarants and entertainment facilities. The pretty port of Las Galletas is only five minutes drive away - or within walking distance over the nature reserve. Easy access to the Motorway brings all the other attractions of the island within reach.
There is a choice of several restaurants and small bars close by, several supermarkets and a bank with a cashpoint. Local operators offer economic taxi services and cars can be hired locally.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
14 night minimum stay
for 14 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
The fees quoted are for guidance and terms will vary depending on the length of the booking, We usually expect a deposit to confirm the booking and payment of the balance 6 weeks in advance of your stay. Please contact the owner to discuss your needs. Please note that payments are not refundable in the event of cancellation.
There is no specific changeover day and we will try to be a flexible as possible to fit in with flight dates.
Notes on prices:
The property is available from July 2016 for a three month or longer let. Reasonable monthly rates can be negotiated for longer lets. Prices will be higher at peak periods especially over Christmas and new Year. A deposit will be requested against any damage or breakages. Please contact the owner to discuss details and rates
A deposit of approx 25% will secure the booking with be balance payable six weeks prior to the first date of occupancy. Please note that payments are not refundable in the event of cancellation.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning ...
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- non smoking only ...
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom with walk in shower and whirlpool bath. There are toilet facilities on both levels.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, generous fitted wardrobes, variable speed ceiling fan. Patio doors to sun terrace. Hair dryer and small safe. Optional air Conditioning Bedroom 2 with twin beds, generous fitted wardrobes, variable speed ceiling fan and patio doors to sun terrace. Optional air conditioning
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: This a a quiet and peaceful location which will be enjoyed by those who want to 'chill out', but there is little in the way of activities and amusements for children. Outside: The complex is very pretty, attractively landscaped and offers a communal pool with sun loungers and parasols, as well as a separate sun terrace, similarly equipped. The beach and promenade is about 5 minutes away and there are walks over the nearby nature reserve to the lighthouse and fishing villages. Utility Room: Iron and ironing board, vacumn cleaner. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen and towels provided. Apartment cleaned after each stay. Full Manual on apartment and guide to surrounding area available in apartment. Other: Living area and Bedrooms have optional air conditioning (meter Payment).