Gite in Canet en Roussillon, near Perpignan, Pyrenees Orientales, Languedoc Roussillon - Peaceful Location Yet Less Than A Mile To Beach, Shops And Restaurants
Surrounded by vineyards & a nature reserve, Mas Les Cassettes' gites are in a peaceful location yet less than a mile from the Mediterranean sandy beach, restaurants, bars & shops of Canet-En-Roussillon. Olive trees, fruit trees & lauriers fill the Med' garden, whilst the property's own water supply enables the upkeep of a lush lawn. There are plenty of toys for big & small kids: basketball ring, table tennis, boule pitch, climbing frame, swings, slide, football goal as well as the sunny sheltered swimming pool. Visitors to the gite can benefit from a free tour of the Chateau Esparrou wine domaine, being just one of a plethora of wine estates which are within a short drive. For art lovers, Matisse's Collioure, Picasso's Ceret & Dali's Figueres are all under an hour away, whilst walkers can reach the Alberes in half an hour, or the Pyrenees themselves in about an hour. For cultural inspiration the vibrant city of Perpignan with its year round festivities is not to be missed.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Where else would we spend our honeymoon!
Thanks for a wonderful holiday- the best imaginable.
The kids didn't want to go home!
This is a very special place between the ocean and the countryside. See you another year.
When we saw the flamingos fly over that summed it up- magic!
We had a great time - friendly hosts, a beautiful location, everything we needed for an unforgettable holiday. We'll be back.
Thank you for your kind hospitality - like last year we had a wonderful week at this lovely place.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Professionally coached tennis lessons are available at certain times of the year (please enquire for the next sessions). Tours of local vineyards, including fun harvest time work placements can also be arranged. Weekly children's yoga classes take place in peak season.
It's less than a mile to Canet's beautiful sandy beaches.
Perpignan airport is 15 minutes drive away. A car isn't essential as we can collect people from the airport and there are shops, a supermarket, restaurants, bars and the beach within walking distance (less than a mile).
We are on the outskirts of Canet Plage and the fascinating city of Perpignan is only 10 minutes drive.
Shops, a supermarket, banks, restaurants, bars and the beach are within walking distance (less than a mile).
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
50% payable for reservation, the balance a month before the holiday date. A 200 Euro/ £180 deposit is payable, which is refunded straight away when you leave.
Usually Saturday but sometimes flexible. Arrival after 1400. Departure before 1000.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- autumn foliage
- live theatre
- recreation centre
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- freshwater fishing
- golf pass optional
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom with sink, shower. Separate wc.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed. Bedroom 2 with twin beds. Both bedrooms can accommodate another bed or cot.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Suitable for children as pool is in separate enclosed area and no cars are allowed in the large garden. The front gate leads onto a 500metre private road which wends it's way up to the property's large private parking area and the property itself. Outside: Private terrace with large dining table and chairs, bench, umbrella and sun loungers. Over an acre of communal gardens with tables and chairs as well as plenty of toys for big and small kids: basketball ring, table tennis, boule pitch, climbing frame, swings, slide, football goal, shaded sandy area for children to dig and build and of course the sunny sheltered swimming pool. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen is included.