Villa in Yalikavak, Azelea Evleri 81 Sokak Bodrum Peninsula, Turkey - Within Walking Distance Of Beaches local Fish Restaurants Bars. New Palamarina 20 minutes walk.
Within ten minutes walking distance of the villa are local shops, bars and many fish restaurants to visit. Every Tuesday and Thursday there is a fantastic market where you can purchase fresh vegetables, spices and too much more to mention! Be prepared to haggle for a bargain! There is a sandy beach within walking distance most are free of charge if you purchase a drink. Further a field are other larger beaches such as Kargi beach. Local dolmus (bus) are available in the town. Gumusluk is a fabulous fishing village to visit with restaurants set on the beaches.
Boat trips can be booked from the town it's a great day out with home made food included. I personally prefer the smaller. Fifteen minutes walk away is the new Palamarina with amazing yatchs and lovely shops and restaurants.
Our Villa is exceptionally well equipped including DVDS books and games flat screen TV to relax in the lounge if the heat gets to much. The TV is only for watching DVDs no TV channels are available. Docking station for your own ipod iphone. Mosquito screens installed to all bedrooms and lounge area for your comfort.
The villa consists of three bedrooms two have king size beds and the smaller bedroom has a single bed. All bedrooms have air conditioning units.
Both bathrooms have a hair dryer.
Local bikes are available to hire at Yali Travel Agency in the town.
We have a gas bbq if you want to cook and enjoy a relaxing night at home and watch a DVD. We love local art work you will see many examples around our villa giving the property a homely contemporary look. Please note we would expect visitors to report and pay for any damages occurred. look after the property and leave it in a condition that you would expect to find it in. No items are to be removed from the villa. Villa Poppy is a non smoking villa.
Top Traveller Review
Excellent. Villa Poppy
Home from home
Couldn't have wished for anything better
About the Owner
We live in the UK have three grown up children. We started to visit Yalikavak ten years ago as a friend had a villa and invited us to go. We fell in love with the property and visited twice a year until we decided to purchase. We spent along time looking for the perfect property in a location that was within walking distance to the village. Originally we only purchased for ourselves and not to rent but with limited holidays from work we decided to rent, as its a shame not to share such a wonderful experience. The feed back from our visitors and friends has all been excellent, with repeat visitors.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We had a wonderful time at Villa Poppy, the mosquito screens are a godsend as we dont like air condition on at night. I have to say it is one of the best equipped villas we have rented, The kids love Yalikavak, they renewed friendships with other kids from last year, many families seem to re book. July 2011
Luxury accommodation provided throughout. Staffordshire couple first time in Yalikavak. Excellent week all well equipped fantastic pool area and sunbeds.
Your Villa is the best equipped and decorated villa we have ever stayed in, we had a fantastic and most relaxing holiday ever. The location is supurb with lovely local restaurants and very friendly people. Your management company Janet and Bayram were most helpful. Staffordshire family August 2011.
Fantastic villa very well equipped loved the location and site. July 2012
we have stayed in many villas that have never meet the description apart from this one. September 2012
Please reserve us next year it's perfect
Great location beautifully clean well kept villa, Great restaurants within walking distance. East Midlands family. 2014
1 holidaymaker review
From the Owner
“The village has everything you need for a quality holiday including lovely restaurants, activities quite beach. Within driving distance there is plenty to do including a golf course, Turkish baths, cycle hire and windsurfing. Villa Poppy is a spacious three bedroom property enjoying the benefit of a roof terrace to sunbathe on or enjoy pre diner drinks watching the sunset. The villa is set back from the pool set in lovely gardens. We have garden furniture on all the patios. A Weber gas bbq to enjoy your your own culinary skills! The kitchen is well fitted including microwave oven electric induction hob and cooker.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Windsurfing at the local beach, you can hire equipment at a reasonable cost. Fishing available and boat trips nearby.
bike hire available locally.
Local beach within 10 minutes walk, bars and restaurants available near to the beach. Within 30 minutes drive is a large sandy beach called Kari (Camel Beach). Sports available on site also toilets, bars and restaurants. Also accessible by the dolmus (bus).
Travel to Bodrum Airport Turkey. Yalikavak is approximatly 45 minutes distance in a car or taxi. We can pass on details for airport transfers from our management company or you can book transfers with plenty of local companies. I can forward directions to you when requested. Car hire is available but not necessary especially for your first time in Yalikavak. The Bodrum peninsula is a beautiful part of the Aegean to explore.
Yalikavak is within 10 minutes walk of Villa Poppy. Bodrum is within 40 minutes on the local bus (dolmus) lots of gold shops to purchase diamonds at extremely good prices. There are boat trips available from the harbours in Yalikavak or Bodrum. Those who wish to travel further might like to take the ferry from Bodrum to Kos. There are many land places to visit these include Ephesus, the largest archaeological site in the world, the stunning pools at Pamukkale, the royal rock tombs at Dalyan.
Local shops are within walking distance of villa Poppy, these include banks, bars and restaurants. A supermarket is within a short drive or taxi ride at a reasonable cost. A new marina is about 20 minutes walk away with designer shops and restaurants the newly built theatre has outside live shows and bands. Yalikavak has a market every Thursday where you can purchase herbs and spices, the display of fruit and vegetables is an art in itself! Also local goods such as towels, bedding etc can be purchased - remember to haggle! There are regular boat trips from Yalikavak harbour or from Bodrum. There are many land places to visit such as Ephesus, the largest archaeological site in the world, and the pools of Pamukkale both available to go on a bus trip from travel shops in Yalikavak.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
Please email or call owner for further details. Payment required six weeks prior to departure. Deposit required to secure bookings. also security deposit which will be refunded if the villa is left in a clean and tidy condition. Departure time to leave the villa is midday on day of leaving unless other wise requested by prior arrangements. Please do not consider booking our villa if you are not going to look after it. No items you don't own are not to be removed from the villa.
£150.deposit required for any damages or the villa left in an unkept state. we have provided plenty of towels and bedding this does not mean you have to use them all. There is a washing machine in the villa to use and plenty of cleaning products to use
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds. Please email owner for any long term lets required. Late availability. 20% deposit payable on booking final payment six weeks prior to travel please. Payment by cheque or bank transfer Please contact me for winter lets or long term lets.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The villa is like home from home with all your comforts we have purchased DVDs books, beach towels to enjoy your stay.The property is furnished to an exceptional standard. We love the local art work our which have on display at the villa. The villa has the benefit of a new modern kitchen plenty of storage facilities ample crockery and glasses.”
- Air Conditioning ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Freezer ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- water parks
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, The shower enclosure has a deep base for small children.
- En suite bathroom to master bedroom with shower unit. Hairdryer. Power point for electric toothbrush chargers. Also family bathroom with shower over bath, vanity unit and hairdryer.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 5 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Main bedroom with en-suite bathroom, king size bed, double wardrobe, dressing table. Patio veranda with sitting area to watch the wonderful sun sets. Bedroom 2 with king size bed views over the pool. Bedroom 3 with single bed views over the pool. Air-con.
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is fully air-conditioned. Plenty of storage space. Suitable for children. Docking station is provided for your own ipod. In the lounge is a HD TV flat screen and DVD player, we have left several DVDS suitable for family viewing for chilly nights! Which are rare even in October.Please note the TV is only to watch DVDs on and not TV programmes. we take our own Apple TV device to connect to sky tv you can also register on filmontv to watch live TV. The villa is our own holiday home and has been furnished to a very high standard with lots of extras that you would not normally be provided with. The villa is strictly non-smoking. We have equipped our villa to an extremely high standard for our comfort and our guests. Its very much home from home for a relaxing comfortable holiday. A deposit will be taken which will be deducted if there are any items missing or the villa has been left in an exceptionally untidy and dirty. Outside: Communal pool with toddlers pool. Sunbeds included in the villa. Secure car park. Open plan gardens set among lime and mandarin groves. gas Barbecue on downstairs terrace. Patio table and 6 chairs. Roof terrace with rattan furniture to relax and sun bathe. The villa is set back from the pool enabling a quiet and relaxing holiday. The pool opens May to end of October. The villa is set amongst beautiful gardens with fruit trees including limes oranges and pomegranates in October. The communal pool also has a children's pool with steps to assist small children getting in and out the pool. Utility Room: Ironing board and iron. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels are provided but please take your own beach towels. The villa will be cleaned and prepared for your arrival. Linen all supplied. Mosquito plugs provided in the villa please take your own mosquito tablets for the adaptors. Other: Outside are three terrace areas with patio table and chairs, Gas BBQ. A roof terrace with ratten furniture to relax and watch the sun set. The roof terrace has sun loungers to sun bathe on private terrace. Power point. 32 inch TV to watch DVDs on.