Villa in Corralejo, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands - Set In Own Grounds Near Baku Water Park And Beaches
This detached villa is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and enjoys its own spacious and secluded private garden. It has a gated private drive. This property has been furnished to provide maximum comfort. Within the tiled and walled garden with it’s large heated swimming pool (optional - see booking notes) there are sun loungers, tables and chairs and a barbecue for alfresco eating, with the addition of a spacious roof terrace from which to watch the sun go down over a glass of wine – or two! 15-20 mins walk to the main street of Corralejo. It is within easy reach of many of the best beaches in the north of the island. There are plenty of superbly stocked supermarkets in Corralejo as well as local stores and cafes within a short walking distance.
Top Traveller Review
Nice , clean villa
About the Owner
(5 traveller reviews)
Nice , clean villa
Stayed at villa for a week, it's a great villa, nice and clean , and it's in a quiet location, pool was wonderful and although it was mid February the pool was nice and warm, has wifi and uk telly channels, would certainly recommend this villa.
Nice,clean and well maintained villa
My overall experience was really good,the owner of this villa was very friendly and helpful,villa itself had everything you need they even provided high chair and baby cot for our friends baby,all the cutlery ,dishes etc they have everything here.The villa is very well mantained anf looked after. The only con would be the mashine next to the pool thats located outside the main bedroom,it gets quiet noisy at night and the villa itself its on the corner so it could be very windy(well you should know its quiet windy in fuertaventura anyway:)) also you have to like walking because villa its located about 15-20min from town centre and the sea. Apart from that everything was brilliant. Thanks to the owner Ray!!!
We had a fantastic holiday at this villa. Any questions I had were always answered by Ray who could have not been more helpful. Local supermarkets have everything you need. A pleasant 15 minute walk to the main street which has numerous restaurants and bars . Retro Bar is great for live music. We will definitely book this villa again and would recommend it to everyone
Have just got back from a wonderful hot sunny week in this lovely villa in Corralejo.
Right from our initial enquiry, communication has been excellent, every question we asked was answered quickly and accurately. Ray and Steph have also been very flexible, accommodating us with our flight times.
We have stayed in Corralejo many times before so the area is very familiar to us, however we had never stayed in this part of town before, we are pleased we did! The walk into the "main strip" was pleasant (about 15 mins), and we usually got a taxi back (€4 at most, depending on where we were) but occasionally we walked back too. Very close to the villa is a supermarket and "Fuerchina" a shop that seems to sell anything you could ever need! If a walk to the main strip isnt fancied there are bars and restaurants closer which will all extend a friendly welcome. It is not far from the water park, crazy golf and the market (Tues and Fri). A car is not necessary, unless you wanted to see all of Fuerteventura, and there are many places where they can be hired.We hired bikes from the nearby cycle shop.
The property itself was completely as described, we had everything we needed, it is very spacious much bigger than we usually stay at, and having a private pool was a bonus.. the pool was just the right size for a cool off or gentle swim.
I would highly recommend this property to friends or relatives.
Villa in Corralejo
We stayed in this fantastic villa with our four young children. The villa is clean, modern and spacious and is equipped with everything you could possibly need. The pool was perfect and there was plenty of space to sunbathe, including the roof terrace. The villa is only a short walk away from the beach, shops and restaurants and taxis were always available! We would highly recommend this villa to couples and families. A brilliant holiday!
Activity and Interests
Casa Sophie is approx 20 minutes walk to the nearest beach, and a little further on is the beautiful harbour with many more bars and restaurants.
Fuerteventura airport is approximately 35 minutes from the villa by car or taxi. A private transfer direct to the door of the villa can be arranged.
15-20 mins walk to the main street of Corralejo. 20 mins walk to the nearest beach. It is also within easy reach of many of the best beaches in the north of the island. There are plenty of superbly stocked supermarkets in Corralejo as well as local stores and cafes within a short walking distance.
This villa is ideally situated in a sort after residential area of Corralejo with excellent local shops, restaurants, cafes all within walking distance, the villa is ideal for couples and families.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Mar 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
To check availabilty please telephone or email the owner. A deposit of £200 to be paid at time of booking and the balance 8 weeks before the commencement of the holiday. A refundable deposit of £150 to cover damage. We do not take any responsibility for loss, injury or accident whether personal or otherwise suffered by you while staying at the villa and recommend that you take out suitable insurance before travelling to the island. Please note the pool heater is £45 per week. Wi fi is £10 per wk
Changeover days 7 days per week. The villa will be available from 15:00 on the first day of the rental period. The villa must be vacated by 10:00 on the last day of the rental period unless otherwise agreed with our on site property manager.
Notes on prices:
Pool heating is £45 per week.
Wifi £10 per week.
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A SUPPLEMENTARY CHARGE FOR CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR AND EASTER HOLIDAYS THANK YOU
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- The large en-suite bathroom features a bath, shower, bidet, wc, sink. Additionally, there is a large fully tiled family shower bathroom, comprising of double walk in shower, wc, bidet, sink with overhead mirror/light and shaver point.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Spacious master double bedroom with patio doors leading onto terrace and pool area, fitted wardrobe, chair, hairdryer, ceiling fan and safe. 2nd and 3rd bedrooms have twin beds, wardrobe, chest of drawers, ceiling fans.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is all on one level so is ideal for wheelchair access etc. The living areas are light, airy and open planned. Bedrooms and bathrooms can be closed off from the living space by a door giving those in bed peace and quiet, great for families. Outside: The villa has its own private heated swimming pool (optional - see booking notes) with Roman steps leading you into the water. There is a poolside shower for your convenience. The large terrace/patio areas include sun loungers, Table and chairs, sun parasol and barbeque. The stairway from the patio leads to the sunny roof terrace which has stunning views looking out to the sea Isla de Lobos and Lanzarote and in the other direction fabulous mountain views. This roof terrace is ideal for you to soak up the all year round sun shine in private. Utility Room: Separate large utility with washing machine, ironing and drying facilities and plenty of room for cases to be stored. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels are provided. Beach towels are not provided. Additional services are available upon request.