Villa in Port Charlotte,Cape Haze, Gulf Coast of Mexico, Florida, USA - This Spectacular Villa Offers the Complete Holiday Experience,offering all you need to call it home
Only a few minutes from the warm seas of the amazing Gulf coast and huge varied outdoor activities for all the family. There are 2 master suites with luxurious en-suite bathrooms, spa baths, double showers and his and hers vanity units, with direct access to the pool area and jacuzzi. The 2 further bedrooms have a shared bathroom, but can be used independently. The lounge and den also have sofa beds, and both have the facility to use the pool bathroom as an en-suite. The main living area is spectacular, boasting cathedral style ceilings, with a formal dining room, spacious, modern kitchen area and dinette, with all appliances and gadgets, and lounge overlooking the pool. The lounge features sliding doors opening entirely onto the lanai and pool area, creating an inviting atmosphere for relaxation on those hot, sunny days and balmy evenings in Florida. The villa offers almost total seclusion, with all your needs taken care of. Pick a lemon from the garden for your cocktail by the pool!
now for those not so warm evenings we have a Pool heater, and for the Lanai a Patio heater
why leave your golf clubs at home, and use ours?
we have 5 sets of clubs, Ping ISI'S G2, G10 & G15 and a set of ladies Callaways, just bring your shoes, and replace the balls you lose!
The 4 adult and 2 childrens bikes are great for exploring, and hunting out the abundant wildlife.
we offer Solar heating, and electric heat for those not so warm days in the pool, and an extensive library of Films, CD's and Dvd's for your entertainment.
why not have a game on the NintendoWi?
We even have Jigsaw puzzles and numerous games
Just fire up the Barbeque, pour a drink and take in the wonderful landscaped gardens, you might even spot a Red Cardinal, scrub Jay, or even a cheeky Armadillo!!
the High speed WI FI, means you can share your time with anyone arround the world, watch the time difference though!!
Top Traveller Review
Perfect family getaway
About the Owner
I have my own gardening business, in the south of England
My hobby is golf and I am the Sussex County Captain
and the South East England EGU Boys manager.
Jane is a Hairdresser, and plays far more golf than me!!
Guestbook comments from the owner
Richard & Linda Pink;
One of the loveliest Villas we have stayed in, loved the Golf Clubs and the Bikes, more like a home than most.
Tony & Pam Whalley;
3 generations of our Family have enjoyed a wonderful week, after our time at Disney. The Villa is fantastic, and we would like to think we would come back soon.
The Photos cannot begin to portray the spendour of this villa!
We are very envious, and want to retire now!
Who knows you might have new neighbours!
Our First time in America, could not have picked a better place
no so much a home from home, but pure luxury!
1 holidaymaker review
Perfect family getaway
I've found every minute of my stay to be perfect. I couldn't find anything wrong with my stay if I wanted to. This house has literally everything for you so you can travel light. It's a very quiet neighborhood and no neighbors close to you so privacy was 100 percent. If your thinking about booking a stay here just do it. It is definitely worth it and then some. Thank you Alan for making my family's vacation perfect. Will definitely come again next year.
From the Owner
“If you like seclusion and luxary , this is the one for you!! with no neighbours, you really can relax with no worries, if you want that song turned up, who cares! The Gardens are lovely all year round, and atracts much wildlife. the house has all you need to make your stay memorable, from all the beach stuff to Pool toys. you can cycle in safety, Play Golf on great Courses, with top quality Golf clubs, no need to bring yours. you can relax by the pool, in the afternoon Sun. why not have fun on the Nintendo WI, or perhaps have a go on our Gamming table, as well as numerous board games. The 4 bathrooms make even the busiest morning stress free, and its big enough for all to find their own little bit of space. If TV is your thing, we have them all over, even showing English Soccer. the Music system has all sorts of variety, and you can even plug in your Ipod and enjoy your taste. It is always great to cook outdoors, but inside we have all you need as well, both formerly and informerly. we never tire reading all those comments in the visitors book!!”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
A great place for twitchers!
Also Bobcats and Armadillos are common in the garden.
Beaches are within minutes in every direction. Englewood offers white sandy beaches, and is famous for collecting shark teeth. Placida and Boca Grand are closest, and must be special as even the Bush family holiday there!!
The area is also famous for fishing, and hosts the world Tarpon championships. Boating is second nature here and boats can be hired everywhere. Is is lovely to jump on a boat and have lunch on one of the many islands and Quays nearby.
South Gulf Cove can be reached from numerous Airports; Fort Myers is 45 minutes away, Tampa is 90 minutes away, Orlando is 150 minutes away and Miami 180 minutes away.
Port Charlotte is about 10 minutes away, where shopping and all types of restaurants can be found. Englewood is about 10 minutes away the other way, Placida and Boca Grande are no more than 5 minutes away. There are plenty of local bars and restaurants, Publix is 2 minutes away, Walmart and Home depot no more than 8 minutes away.
Locally there are fabulous beaches, great boating and every restaurant from the likes of Chillies, Outback, Red Lobster and Carrabas in Port Charlotte, to character places at Local Manasota beach like Flounders and Lok’n Key, Punta Gorda is very vibrant and a trip to Fisherman’s Village is a must for any stay.
Longhorn steakhouse has just opened, and Bonefish is in nearby Venice,
Prime is the pl;ace for that special Steak Dinner
Jonny Leverocks for local Fish
The Cove, for a German menu, and nice and local
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
17 Dec 2016 - 15 Apr 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|jacuzzi heat,per week||£31|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£204|
For further information contact Alan or Jane Covey on email link below or phone (UK) + 44 (0)1293 524949.
Changeover would ideally be at weekends, but we are flexible so please contact for more information.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in US DOLLARS. Minimum stay 1 week. please contact for rates for long term rentals. Please contact for late deals, great deals in May and June and September and October.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“It's hard to find a property so secluded, but at the same time close by to all you need. The extra touches like Golf Clubs and Bikes are loved by our rentals, and those little bits of detail that make a house a home, are found throughout There is nothing like picking a lemon from the garden,to enhance your cocktail overlooking the gardens, where you often see red cardinals play,or even the odd Armadillo”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Freezer ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Music Library ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
- Video Games ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub ...
- Private Pool ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
- near the sea
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- golf pass optional
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 2432 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, twin vanity units, bath has a spa
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Jacuzzi, twin vanity units
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Both masters have en-suite bathrooms with spa baths, and his and hers vanity units. Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a bathroom. There is a further pool bathroom, with shower, which can be used as an en-suite for the 2 sofa beds in the lounge and den.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, opens out onto the pool, spa bath,walk in shower, twin sinks
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed, opens out onto Pool, Spa bath, walk in shower, twin sinks
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Large Double Bed, overlooking gardens, en suitte bathroom
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed, overlooking Garden, en suitte bathroom
- Bedroom 5 - 1 Sofa bed/Futon, The Den has a Sofa bed, with wardrobe, pool bath is adjacent
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8/12 (4/5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 2 master bedrooms, both have queen size beds, TVs, vanity units. Both open out onto the pool. 3rd bedroom has a queen size bed. 4th has twin beds. The den doubles as a 5th bedroom and the pool bathroom can be used as an en-suite.
- Bicycles ...
- Boat ...
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- Tennis ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- 6 bicycles
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The villa offers almost total seclusion, with no imediate neighbours, the remote aspect encourages wildlife, Armadillos, Bobcats and Racoons to name a few and a great variety of birds. A great place to enjoy your own company, but close enough to great beaches and numerous attractions. There is also use of an American Mobile phone during your stay. An Nintendo Wi provides family fun in the den There is also High speed internet access. there is also a patio heater and now electric pool heater when it is sligthly chilly Outside: The large private pool with jacuzzi are both heated. you can enjoy both at a small extra fee.The lanai has very comfortable furniture, for those balmy evenings, with a patio heater for those not so warm evenings! The gardens are well landscaped, with the villa not being overlooked from any side. you can pick a lemon from the garden to enhance that G & T by the pool! Utility Room: The utility room has both washing machine and tumble dryer, with iron, hoover etc. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels and linen are provided, as well as loungers for your enjoyment. Other: There are 4 adult and 2 children's bikes for your enjoyment, 5 sets of mens golf clubs and a set of ladies clubs.The lanai has a gas barbeque, inflatables for the large pool and jacuzzi. The formal dining room is very impressive for entertaining.