Town House, Hesperides Gardens, Kato Paphos - Peaceful location. Close to Old Town, Harbour, Restaurants,Ancient Monuments, ideal location.
On a beautiful development 5 minutes drive from the Harbour, old town, superb restaurants and historical sites. Sleeping 4, with 2 swimming pools and adjacent showers in lanscaped gardens. There is garden terrace off the lounge. Air-con, modern furnishings to a high standard with Wi Fi and UK TV. White marble floors add to the light airy feel and the kitchen is well equipped and main bedroom has a delightful balcony with pool views. The development has been sensitively designed and is in easy reach of Paphos just a 15-20 minutes walk with a convenience shop 2 minutes away. There is a bus to harbour every hour. 15 minutes from the airport and an ideal base to explore Cyprus - the Troodos Mountains and the riches of Kykkos monastery, walking, golf, discovering the coast and the beautiful Akamus peninsula. A great choice for getting to know Paphos or revisiting an old acquaintance and happy memories.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
5 based on 2 holidaymaker reviews
The property was just as described well equipped, nicely presented and immaculately clean. The pool areas and gardens were well maintained and generally quiet. The owners provided outstanding information and were fantastic to deal with. The property managers in Cyprus were also excellent. Would definitely consider returning again.
Just what was needed!
We booked fairly last minute, wanting a quiet break to relax in the sun after a few stressful months - this was exactly what was ordered!! Hesperides Gardens is a lovely, clean, well kept estate. It was vey quiet and we were often the only ones around the pool, but that was great. Good location, about 20 minute walk into the harbour or to the old town. There were 2 nearby supermarkets with everything you could possibly need. The one on the same side of the road had a great drinks section and some very good bottles of wine!
The apartment was lovely - very much home from home. The kitchen was well equipped and gave us the opportunity to have a full meal on the terrace a couple of times. The neighbours were very kind and friendly as were the people who manage the apartment for the owners. It was ample space for 4 adults. The owners had sent an information pack before we got there, and advice on taxis and local services - they also had bits like bus timetables and taxi numbers at the house.
With regard to Pathos, we found it had changed greatly since our last visit a few years ago - Bar Street is very run down with only a couple of key bars, and some of it was quite tatty looking. This area seems to aim mainly at the younger tourists; however the surrounding side streets still have some nice eating spots and bars. The harbour front has been rejuvenated and has lots of pleasant bars and restaurants, with a market area running through the street. Old Pathos was still quaint - a little run down in places, but also some very nice shops and cafes. We married here in 2000, the hotel we had our reception at was still there and just as lovely and rustic as the day we married.
I would definitely recommend this apartment and Pathos. Taxis cost around 8 euros to Kato Pathos (harbour) and the old town. Shopping and eating out was slightly cheaper than home. We definitely plan on returning soon
Activity and Interests
Paphos has several municipal beaches, about 5 to 10 minutes drive away, further afield towards Coral Bay there are also beautiful sandy beaches. A drive to Laatchi for a great seafood meal or to hire a boat is a must and about an hours drive over the mountains. There are lots of places to explore, especially the Akamus peninsula where turtles have been found and protected. Water sports and boat hire are also available.
Paphos Airport is approximately 20 minutes away
Larnaca Airport is just over an hour or so drive away on the super new motorway. Let us know if you want help with transfers.
Near Paphos Harbour is the World Heritage site, with the best examples of mosaics - 5 minute drive. The Tombs of the Kings is a little further down the road. The Old town of Paphos is certainly worth a visit, with wonderful panoramic views and inexpensive restaurants - 5-10 minute drive, with municipal parking. At the harbour are the cafes and restaurants. A drive to Coral Bay will take half an hour, we mentioned Laatchi is a must. Polis is an hour over the mountains and well worth a visit.
Paphos is very relaxed and we have found it to be extremely safe. There are hundreds of restaurants 5 minutes drive away or a 15 minutes walk. The harbour area is very welcoming and picturesque. There is also the excellent Cypriot cuisine, sophisticated and extremely good value.
There are lots of cash points in Paphos and a convenience store 5 minutes walk from Hesperides which sells everything from bread to beer and wine. We are only too pleased to recommend restaurants we have enjoyed.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A booking form is available on request by e-mail or a telephone call.
25% deposit is required to secure booking and balance due 8 weeks before departure. £70 returnable deposit for keys and breakages.
We are flexible about change over days and booking durations, depending on availability.
Notes on prices:
Prices are per week for up to four persons.
Access to town House from 2pm, vacated by 10am on day of departure.
Bank transfer or Pay Pal or cheque
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- The fully tiled bathroom contains a bath, shower and basin and large mirror and shaver point. Solar heating. There is also a downstairs toilet and hand basin.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The master bedroom contains a double bed and patio doors leading onto the balcony and sun chairs giving views of the main pool and the gardens. Bedroom 2 has two single beds. Excellent storage and a/c in both. Hair dryer in master bedroom and a safe.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Suitable for children of all ages, under strict supervision around the pool area. Strictly no smoking in all rooms. All windows are double glazed with lockable shutters. Outside: A great deal of your time would probably be spent on the loungers around the excellent sized pools or in your self contained garden - in the summer the large umbrella shade is essential. The management of Hesperides Gardens is in the hands of the developer, who is very proud of the development and the pool area and common parts are cleaned daily by friendly staff. Utility Room: There is a large lockable cupboard under the stairs where suitcases can be stored, along with the garden sun chairs and large sun umbrella. Ideal for pushchair storage. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The house will be freshly cleaned on your arrival with linen and towels. Taxi meeting arrangements and any other help we can give you. Other: The terrace is tiled for garden furniture and the super large sun umbrella. Around the pools are lounger chairs and umbrellas and the pool areas are well maintained and cleaned daily. Safe for young children, but we advise they are supervised.