Apartment in Los Cristianos, Tenerife - On The Popular Victoria Court 2 Complex, Only 5 Minutes Walk To The Beach And Promenade
The apartment is ideal for families being spacious and on the ground floor overlooking the gardens and only 5 steps or ramp up to the pool. It is ideal for wheelchairs and buggies as there are no steps at all to the apartment. It is on the friendly and popular Victoria Court 2 complex with shop bar and restaurant. It is the only ground floor apartment on Victoria court 2 with 2 bathrooms and without steps.
Please email for available dates
!!! NOW AVAILABLE 1 BED APARTMENT 24/3/16 - 10/4/16
*PLEASE NOTE TOTAL COST QUOTED EXCLUDE XMAS AND NEW YEAR RATES PLEASE EMAIL FOR THESE RATES.
TOTAL RATE QUOTED IS FOR 4 PEOPLE ONLY THERE IS ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR EXTRA PERSONS.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We would like to thank you again for the lovely apartment we had a lovely holiday and the apartment was everything we wanted and more
From the Owner
“We are a married couple in our 50,s and have had the apartment for 20 years and enjoyed many holidays there with our son. Many clients and friends have also enjoying their holidays in it.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
There are extensive activities nearby and places to see including,THE NEW SIAM PARK, Aqua park, Jungle park, Loro park, go-carting, jeep safara. There is also a port at Los Cristianos 10 mins away where you can catch a ferry boat and visit the Island of Gomera.
5 mins walk to beach and the 7 mile promenade to Las Americas lined with bars and restaurants.
15 mins travel from Reine Sofia airport.
A car is not essential as the location is excellent for bars, restaurants, shopping, town centre and the beaches.
10 mins walk takes you to Los Cristianos town with its quaint church, plaza and an abundance of shops and restaurants.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
!!!!PLEASE NOTE PRICES QUOTED DO NOT INCLUDE XMAS AND NEW YEAR RATES PLEASE EMAIL FOR THESE RATES!!!
PRICE QUOTED IS FOR 4 PEOPLE ONLY THERE IS ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR EXTRA PERSONS.
SUMMER RATES 4 people £440 per week
ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT ALSO AVAILABLE)
PLEASE EMAIL FOR OTHER AVAILABLE DATES
£50 per week deposit is required.
Fridays, but can be flexible where possible.
1 bedroom also available
Rates exclude Xmas and new year.
£50 deposit per week by cheque or bank transfer and balance due 10 weeks before departure
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Very spacious apartment for families and being on a very friendly well maintained complex”
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- near the sea
- duty free shops
- live theatre
- recreation centre
- theme parks
- water parks
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- golf pass optional
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En-suite in bedroom 2 with walk in shower. Bathroom with bath/shower over.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 large with 2 single beds. Ceiling fan. Bedroom 2 very large with 3 single beds +1 foldaway bed. Ceiling fan. En-suite bathroom.
- Golf ...
- The apartment is ideal for children and wheelchairs being on the ground floor and no steps to the apartment.It has a large patio with a gate and patio furniture.Patio is sheltered by the sun & access is required for apt next door.It has the convenience of being only 5 steps or ramp up to the pool for sunbathing etc. Outside: Victoria Court 2 is a popular and well maintained complex with a friendly and pleasant atmosphere with people returning year after year. There is an excellent bar/ French style restaurant serving a wide variety of food and drinks. There is a heated shared swimming pool with childrens pool. As with the majority of complexes in Tenerife there is a charge for sunbed and parasol hire. It is a wheelchair friendly complex with ramps all around with access to bar restaurant. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen included and changed weekly for 14 day booking. Own beach towels req. Clean is included after your stay. Large patio with p/ furniture