Apartment in Vila Sol Golf and Spa Resort, Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal - Peaceful Location For Holiday Makers & Golfers, Impressive South Facing Terrace
Luxurious and spacious air-conditioned 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom property,free wi-fi. Set on the Vila Sol 27 hole Championship golf course. For non golfers there is the south facing large private terrace, luxurious spa, a choice of swimming pools including 2 children's pools, beautiful natural surroundings, tennis courts Vilamoura is just 10 mins away with its fabulous Marina and Faro airport is within easy accessA large choice of activities for adults and children in the town of Vilamoura (sea excursions, visits to Spain and around, wholesale fishing, diving, water sports on the beach, water park for children and adults, etc..)You will be able to taste the specialties of traditional Portuguese cooking to the many restaurants in the city and around the resort, but you also have a large selection of international restaurants (Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, French, Italian, etc.). You may also prepare your own dinner going to the fish market in town, where you will be able to enjoy of any sort of fish.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
We are a couple who lives in France, near Paris.
We enjoy going to Algarve for the holidays because Portugal is for us the ideal place for a comfortable holiday and the nice weather ensured. A large choice of nice beaches, white sand and turquoise sea. The breeze is often present on the coast, makes the climate, hot in summer, very pleasant. A large choice of activities for adults and children in the town of Vilamoura and 2 pools in the resort. Algarve, Vilamoura in particular, is a place where everything is organized to host demanding tourism and offer all the amenities to enjoy the holidays. The apartment is only to some steps to the club house and departure of first hole golf course. Book now and let me know your experience and comments at the end of stay.
Have nice holidays!
Guestbook comments from the owner
What a place! Everything on our doorstep. Sun, Sea, Pools, Spa, Supermarket, Pubs, restaurants & golf. We had a great time and will be back next year. The Service was fantastic. This place is safe and very enjoyable for everyone. Many thanks again
We had a fantastic time in this superb villa! We were hoping for a relaxing holiday and that is exactly what we got. The villa is great; its location and facilities were ideal for us as a family. We loved the layout, the spacious rooms, the wonderful terrace and the high standard of fixtures and fittings provided.
The value for money is exceptional when you consider a hotel ‘room only’ will probably cost over £100 a night.
We hope that future guests have as good a time as we did.
I think that this property has one of the best locations in the ‘street’!
I can't tell you how much we loved this clean, well appointed and spacious accommodation. We spent every waking moment on the spacious terrace sunbathing, reading, dining and having.
1 holidaymaker review
This apartment was brilliant it had everything we needed. The apartment was very spacious and comfortable. The apartment was really good as we had 2 grown up boys they had their own bathroom. I had a really enjoyable time catching up with reading as there a is quite a bit of books and magazines to keep you occupied. The boys enjoyed golf at the driving range which was quite cheap. The clubs could be loaned free from the club with a returnable deposit. The golf balls can be brought for 2 euros for 24. We found pingoes dolce really cheap and good variety of food which also sold fresh fish at reasonable price. The place is really busy but good. We did need a car to get about and do shopping. There is a deli France and a stand corner like shop on site Sells the basic stuff. Quartereria is really good for restaurants. We went to Dallas restaurant and Golfinhos on the main strip of Quarteira and they they were both reasonable priced and choice of food was really good. Do try the sardines brilliant. Overall brilliant place to be nice and quite and relaxing.
From the Owner
“When i bought this lovely house i didn´t resist to the privacy,the nice and fresh air,really near the golf course. It's really quiet but,at the same time in a matter of minutes you can go anywhere,restaurants,pubs,marina,lovely beaches,etc...”
Activity and Interests
Extensive beautiful beaches are available all along the Algarve coast, all within easy reach (5-10 mins by car). The award winning Falesia beach is just beautiful and there are loungers and parasols available for rent. Falesia beach is 5 mins by car.
Faro Airport is 30 mins drive. Use of a car is recommended although taxis are available. Car hire is available at Faro airport.
Vilamoura is 10 mins drive which has extensive boutiques and restaurants and boasts the largest marina in Europe. Many historic lovely towns and fishing villages are within a reasonable drive.
Only 30 mins from Faro airport and 5-10 mins fom Vilamoura. High quality supermarket in Almancil which stocks a vast range of English favourites and all the staff are bi-lingual. There is also a supermarket at the entrance to the Vila Sol resort, along with a cafe, bar and restaurant. Extensive superb local restaurants, especially in Vilamoura. Barclays Bank in Almancil, cash point at the Golf club house. Fabulous Water Park only 5 mins drive. Tennis facilities 300 mtrs; horse riding school available locally. Extensive historic places of interest, beautiful fishing villages with wonderful food and excellent beaches in easy driving distance. Fabulous Spa with guests enjoying a 15% discount on production of discount card.
- Booking Notes:
A deposit of 25% of your villa rental cost is due within 14 days of booking to confirm your reservation. The remaining 75% plus a damage deposit of €250 is due 6 weeks prior to your rental start date.
Normal booking dates are Saturday to Saturday (can be flexible depending on occupancy). Arrival after 3.30pm and departure prior to 11.30am (to allow for cleaning and linen change).
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“This property has all that you'll need for a really nice staying. Full equiped kitchen (Nespresso coffee machine),free wi-fi all over the property,a big tv screen on the living-room and a smaller one in one of the bedrooms,3 wc (2 in suite),all linens provided and also towels for the sunloungers/pool/beach. A nice terrace with table,6 chairs and 4 sunloungers and a parasol.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- A total of 2 bathrooms, comprised of 2 en-suites superbly equipped with bath, shower, sink, toilet and bidet plus a further cloakroom with WC and sink. 1 WC to the entry. Master en-suite has a jacuzzi bath for total relaxation!
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with King size bed, wardrobe, ensuite bathroom and patio doors to spacious private south facing terrace. Bedroom 2 - Bedroom with twin beds, wardrobe, ensuite bathroom. Lounge - sofa bed (cot in option).
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Full central heating and air-conditioning. Suitable for children.2 high chairs in the house.Cot can be hired on request. All Baby equipment can be hired inexpensively . We can also arrange for you to purchase all your baby supplies such as pampers, English baby milks, Heinz food jars etc and have them in the property waiting for you when you arrive. Enquire at time of booking. Property and area are very safe as there is 24hr/7 days security on site. There is a gate on the terrace to stop little ones wandering off and no stairs within the property. Outside: 53sqm private south facing rear terrace overlooking beautiful gardens. Table and chairs, sunloungers, BBQ, Parasol all provided. The golf course 1st tee is 80m away. 4 pools including 2 children's pools with extensive grass relaxation areas only 100m away, but far enough not to be intrusive. Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble dryer, airer, iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and bed linen included; property cleaned before and after occupancy. Further cleaning available at additional cost on request. 24hr local contact available. Beach towels included. Other: Huge private south facing terrace (53 sqm) with table and chairs, BBQ, parasol and 4 sun loungers. The terrace looks onto 1st golf tee (80m away), but remains quite secluded. Ample parking. Award winning property. Home Overseas magazine 2005 silver award.