Close to lively town of Corralejo and beaches
A spacious modern villa is situated close to the lovely town of Corralejo and beautiful sand dunes. The villa is set on a larger than average plot with 500 sqm of sunbathing terraces and surrounded by lush gardens, with a private heated swimming pool with roman steps into the pool (heated during the winter months, optional ). There is also 2 very large terraces for sunbathing and alfresco dining with a barbecue included. The villa has 3 bedrooms 1 en-suite and 2 bathrooms. The villa has been furnished to a very high standard to give guests the best comfort during their stay. The kitchen is totally separate and is very well equipped with everything you will need during your stay. There are 2 bathrooms to the property, one en-suite to the master bedroom and a wet room. The nearest bar and shops are only 5 minutes away and the lively resort of Corralejo is only a short walking distance away. The villa is very private and with great views of Corralejo and its beaches. Now with FREE WIFI, The villa also has a UK TV System which includes BBC1, BBC2, ITV1, Channel 4 and Channel 5 at no extra cost !!
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
We bought the villa and decided we wanted to make the villa a real home from home for all our guests. We furnished the villa with good quality furnishings and we tried to think of everything to give all our guests a really comfortable stay during their holiday. We spend many weeks ourselves in the villa and we are constantly maintaining and upgrading the facilities to ensure that the villa is always immaculate and well presented for all future guests. We love Fuerteventura because of the fantastic beaches which are located all around the island. We particularly love Corralejo because of the high standard of restaurants and the beautiful harbour area with its fish restaurants. We also like the chilled out feel to the island.
Guestbook comments from the owner
'We have had a great time in your new villa, you have done an excellent job, nice furniture, well decorated and all the facilities available to make the perfect holiday. The kids did not want to even go to the beach they liked the private pool and hot tub so much.'
'Thank you for everything we had a wonderful time in your lovely villa. Thank you for looking after us so well.'
'Funky villa. comfy beds and the added bonus of the hot tub. if we took take the villa back to Cornwall we would, a very relaxing holiday with baby.'
'We loved the jacuzzi, pool and sunroof, we had so much fun here and hope to come again, you have a lovely house.'
'Had a lovely time in the villa everything a family needs is here, the decor and the furnishings are beautiful and relaxing.'
5 based on 10 holidaymaker reviews
Have recently returned from a 2week family holiday. We were met on arrival from Bev who was very welcoming and showed everyone around the Villa and explained everything that would help us have a more enjoyable stay. It was our 1st time staying at a Villa and definitely will not be our last. We found this a beautiful well managed Villa and only a short 20min walk to the main resort of Corralejo. The pool was perfect and loved by the kids. Hoping to return next year to this Villa for another fab holiday.
Visit to Corralajo Fueteventura
A beautiful very well managed Villa, very clean with everything you need for a relaxing time, outside heated swimming pool, gorgeous tropical gardens.
Anyone looking for a Villa with a family time this is the one
Fantastic villa within easy reach of centre.
We had a brilliant time at this lovely, well presented villa. A real home from home. The villa was comfortably furnished, clean, bright and airy. The poolside was a lovely area to unwind and relax in, and the outdoor BBQ was a real bonus. There are supermarkets and shops within walking distance of the villa and the brilliant night life and restaurants of Corralejo are minutes away by taxi. We chose to walk into town most nights as it was a lovely straight route, though quite a distance. The whole family thoroughly enjoyed the holiday and we can't wait for a return visit.
Stayed 2 weeks in this fantastic villa which I can honestly say is the most comfortable villa I have ever stayed in. Bev really has made this a true home from home, the beds are the most comfortable I have ever had on holiday and the villa has everything that you could ever need. The outdoor space is also fantastic with comfortable furniture and plenty of sun beds. The pool was great and my 2 kids age 9 and 15 were hardly out of it. There is a fantastic roof terrace as well. It is a 20 minute walk to the main strip of bars and restaurants and 4 euros in a taxi. The next time we come back to the island we will definitely be booking this villa again.
An excellent property, ideal for a family with young children. The small pool (approx 6m x 3m) was great for our non-swimming 6 year old who grew in confidence as the week progressed. The villa is situated on the edge of Corralejo, 35 mins taxi ride from the airport and a pleasant 15 minute downhill walk into town (or 25 with a young child). As you walk towards Corralejo 'old-town' you pass the large water park in a few minutes, so older kids are catered for if you need a bigger pool. The villa is spacious and as described. Bev met us on arrival and had kindly agreed to purchase a few items on our behalf. The rooms were large, bright and spacious. The outside terrace and bbq were great for the evenings we stayed in and provided shade from the warm sun. We visited most of the restaurants on the harbour and found them to be excellent value. We also had a great afternoon out and hired two beach buggies for a 2 hour trail. Our son loved it, as did we (even my wife who managed to steer hers into a ditch). All in all, excellent accommodation and an enjoyable holiday. Very happy to recommend.
FABULOUS LUXURY VILLA
We absolutely loved this villa! What a fabulous two weeks break we had in this fabulous luxury villa. Really spacious both inside and outside. The villa is decorated to a very high standard and has everything you could possibly want/need. The beds are the most comfortable beds we have ever slept in whilst on holiday. Bev has paid so much attention to detail with regards to décor and contents, even down to the little things such as lots of different serving bowls! The pool was lovely and cleaned weekly. Bev was really helpful and encouraged us to contact her anytime we needed to.
La Cantina, Di Napoli, La Tasca and Tuxedo are all fabulous restaurants. The waterpark and large supermarket are within walking distance.
We hope to return to this villa later in the year.
From the Owner
“The villa in a great location close to the beaches and the lively town of Corralejo.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The island is prefect for learning to surf, windsurf, kitesurf, and Stand up Paddle surfing, with many schools offering courses. Please ask for details as we can recommend these for you.
The beaches on Fuerteventura are stunning and the nearest are only a short drive away, the sand is golden brown and and the sea is crystal clear, the beaches in Fuerteventura are outstandingly beautiful and are the best in Europe. The beaches are ideal for both families with young children and also for sports enthusiasts alike, where you can surf, windsurf or kitesurf and SUP in excellent conditions
The aiport on Fuerteventura is Puerto Del Rosario which is a 35 minute drive away. Hire cars can be hired from and to the airport. A car is not essential, although recommended if you are wanting to explore the island in full. Check out Easyjet, Jet2, Monarch, Thomsonfly, Thomas cook and Ryanair
The villa is only a 5 minute walk to the nearest bar and newly opened very large supermarket and only a short distance away from the vibrant town of Corralejo. To the North of the Island is Cotillo which is worth a visit with its fabulous beaches and excellent water sport facilities.
Corralejo is a lively town with many shops, banks, bars and restaurants serving fine Spanish cuisine. There are also many trips which can be booked ie. Quad Safaris, diving, snorkeling, deep sea fishing, boat trips to Lobos, shopping trips to Rotondos shopping mall, BAKU water park.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
12 Sep 2016 - 8 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
16 Dec 2016 - 8 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
Please note that dates can only held for 24 hours on receipt of an enquiry. Please confirm your booking wihin this time scale.
When placing a booking a deposit of £200 must be paid to secure the villa then full payment must be paid 8 weeks before departure. A £100 refundable breakage deposit is also taken which is returned once the villa has been checked. . Please note The pool heating is charged at £50 week. The wifi is £20 per week.
Changeover day is flexible.Villa is available after 2.00 pm on arrival day and must be vacted by 10.00 am on departure day although if there is no follow on booking alternative arrangements can be made via the owner.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
Please ask throughout the year for special offers. A discount will be given for bookings over 2 weeks.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The property is located close to the new Baku water park and is in walking distance to the main town. We believe that the villa is furnished and equipped to a very high standard with numerous positive feedback comments from all our guests.”
- Sports & Activities
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Hob ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Television ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome ...
- pets not allowed
- smoking allowed ...
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- naturist beach
- water parks
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- surf fishing
- 150 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- The en-suite bathroom to the master bedroom has a jacuzzi bath with shower over, wc, bidet and toilet. The main bathroom has recently been re-furbished into a wet room with rainfall shower and modern suite which is spacious and modern giving lots of space for a family.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with a king sized bed. Fitted double wardrobes with shelves and built in safe deposit box, chest of drawers, bedside tables with lamps, mirror and remote operated ceiling fan. Both twin bedrooms have built in wardrobes and ceil fans
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- Notes on accommodation: All bedrooms have high quality remote operated ceiling fans for guests comfort during the summer months. The pool heating is charged at £50 per week (winter months only). The patio doors to the villa all have been fitted with child safety locks. All beds and linen and towels are of the highest quality for your comfort. The villa is furnished to a high standard giving guests a real home from home feel. FEE WIFI The villa also has a newly refurbished main family bathroom with wet room and modern rainfall shower. Outside: The villa is totally enclosed and private and is surrounded by gardens and tropical plants. There is ample room on the roof terrace or around the heated swimming pool for sunbathing and 6 sun loungers are provided. The swimming pool is private and can be heated in the winter months. There is also a large terrace for dining alongside a bbq area for your alfresco dining complete with luxury outside garden furniture including comfortable sofas and chairs. The villa has a large gated private drive. The villa is set on a very large plot which offers a vast amount of room for sunbathing as well as being very private for sunbathing. The pool is heated during the winter months only (October to April). Utility Room: There is a separate utility room with automatic washing machine and ironing facilities. Also can be used for the storing surf boards, windsurfing kit, suitcases etc. Outside there are facilities for hanging out clothes, beach towels, wetsuits etc. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen and towels are provided during your stay, guests must however bring their own beach towels with them. Wifi now available £20 per week unlimited Other: The dining area has a large modern dining table with 6 cream high backed dining chairs and over table lighting. The main family bathroom has undergone a refurbishment into a wet room with a modern rainfall shower