Studio Apartment in Los Cristianos, Tenerife - Convenient for restaurants, shops with on site supermarket & bar/food. Only 150 metres walk to Beach
Torres del Sol is one of the older complexes and as such has the advantage of having probably the best location in Los Cristianos. The studio has been updated and is in good order with all the utilities that you will need for a comfortable stay. The 2 on site swimming pools each have separate areas for children. There is a restaurant/bar which is open early until late with entertainment most nights and a patio from which the family pool can be viewed. The on site supermarket is a convenience store with most necessities and quite a few luxury items on sale. There is a local Mercadona and a hardware supermarket only a short distance away as are the local shops, bars and restaurants, so there is plenty of choice and everything you could possibly need close by. The apartment has a balcony from which you can see across Los Cristianos, the beach and the sea to the harbour. There is a table and chairs for four and a sun blind if the morning sun is too strong for you.
Top Traveller Review
Home from home
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Tricia sent this comment :- “ Many thanks for the use of your studio which we found to be in a perfect location around three minutes from the Promenade, restaurants and shops. We stayed the last week in February and had sun all morning till around 1.30pm, but we found that later on in the day by moving patio chairs to the rear walkway we could have more sun!
The view from the balcony was very good. The studio is very comfortable and light as it has white tiled floors & white units. We find Mercadona takes around five minutes walk up the hill and is the best supermarket around with very good choice and prices”.
4.7 based on 9 holidaymaker reviews
Home from home
Just had a superb little break apartment super fantastic location spotlessly clean very welcoming have decided to cancel our next holiday in Crete and already booked to come back to this apartment everything you need within the apartment we would highly recommend the apartment which is ideally located for beach supermarket and fantastic restaurants we highly recommend the players lounge restaurant superb food great staff we can't wait to go back in September thank you Geoff and carol for allowing us to take up residence for a few days in you lovely apartment Ron and eve
The property was exactly as described in the Owners Direct listing
Everything regarding obtaining the keys and access to the apartment went well. The apartment itself was great it had everything I could possibly need for a week or two's holiday. On arrival the apartment was clean and tidy and had tea, coffee, and milk available. All facilities in the apartment worked well and were well maintained including hot water for washing and showering. The pool area was well maintained and never really busy. The apartment is located 2 minutes from the main promenade, beach, local restaurants and shopping centre. Overall I would recommend the apartment for a great holiday in Tenerife.
This apartment is not only in a great location it is very well equipped. Offering everthing you need for a very comfortable holiday. Even milk in the fridge tea coffee washing up liquid you name it .it was there would defenatly stay there again 😀
I couldn't have been more happier with this apartment. Firstly, booking was very easy- quick & efficent communication from the owner, very clean & tidy with a wonderfully sunny balcony until the afternoon - perfect if you are not an early riser! (which although is over looking the carpark still has lovely views of the sea and mountains). As a studio apartment there is little privacy but this suited us perfectly for our needs (sleeping and close for lunch - only 5mins from beach!) Excellent location for the supermarket, the beach & restaurants. We will be returning! What a find!
We have stayed in different apartments in Torres del Sol, but this one is the very best. We have stayed there twice and we really hope we will be able to find it available again sometime. The apartment is guite modern and light. It is well maintained and equipped with everything you need. The location is fine. Near the sea, restaurants and shoppingcenter. From the balcony you have a splendid view to the mountains and to the sea.
THIS WAS THE SECOND TIME WE HAVE STAYED IN THIS APARTMENT THE LOCATION IS GREAT AND THE APARTMENT IS VERY WELL MAINTAINED REALLY LOVELY WITH EQUALLY NICE SEA VIEW. WOULD DEFINATLEY RECCOMMEND IT TO OTHERS
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The local beach is very close and has it's own live webcam (Google Las Vistas Beach webcam) so you can see exactly what the weather and sea conditions are at any time, from home or before you travel. You will see that there are a range of water activities suitable for children and adults from floating castles and high speed jet skis to dolphin viewing boats with glass bottoms and parascending boats for the braver guests.
The beach which is less than 5 minutes walk from the apartment has lifeguards and is cleaned every morning.
Torres del Sol is only 15 minutes taxi drive from the airport costing about 20 euros. Car rental is not necessary but is available locally at 40 euros for three days and although there are many coach tours readily available, a drive to Mount Teide will be well worthwhile. If there is cloud at the beach you can often drive up to the forest and picnic in bright sunshine above the clouds. The north of the island is close enough for a day visit and the harbour provides trips to Gomaro etc.
What we found especially useful about the location of our apartment is that it is close to everything that you could wish for and we had no difficulty with communicating in English wherever we went. For those who like the night life and high class shops, perfumeries and restaurants, Las Americas is just a short stroll to the west but for those who like a quieter holiday, the harbour and old town of Los Cristianos is a similar distance to the east, just along the promenade. There is a Mercadona Supermarket a short walk up from Torres del Sol and a smaller local super market within the complex. Banks and general shopping are only about a kilometre away. There is a friendly bar on site that is run by a UK businessman so English is the preferred language there. The bar has good food, cheap drinks and lots of local entertainment and has a friendly, welcoming atmosphere.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
15 Dec 2017 - 5 Jan 2018
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £3 per night, per additional guest|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A booking deposit of £100 is required and the balance due must be paid in full six weeks before your holiday start date.
Changeover day is usually Saturday but can be flexible. The apartment will be ready for you from 4pm onwards and it will be necessary to vacate the apartment on your leaving day by 10am in order for it to be prepared for the next guests arriving.
A welcome pack for each booking includes tea, coffee, milk, water and a toilet roll, for your convenience or in case of late arrivals.
Notes on prices:
An additional fee of £15 linen/laundry charge is made for for an extra guest or those couples sleeping in separate beds.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- near the sea
- Ocean View
- botanical garden
- duty free shops
- rain forests
- recreation centre
- theme parks
- water parks
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- The separate shower room has the toilet and wash basin but also has adequate storage facilities and is equipped with a washing machine.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 2/4 (Studio Apartment) Notes on bedrooms: There is a double bedded area in the lounge and a sofabed which also converts into a double bed if extra sleeping facilities are needed.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: We would ask that you look after our holiday home as you would your own. please report any breakages to our housekeeper, Angie, so that replacements may be provided. Would guests who smoke please only use the balcony for this activity. Although it is possible to accommodate more than two guests, the apartment is ideal for two. We have a small a television which can be used to watch some English & some Spanish channels via it's own remote. There is also a DVD player but we ask you to operate this via the buttons as having two remotes has confused guests. There is a fan, & a radio/CD player & books available. Please do not run the water heater on maximum heat as it is too hot & will trigger the overheat safety that will need to be reset under the heater. We have installed a small safe for your valuables but do not accept liability for their loss. You will be advised the security code for this when you book your holiday with us. We would appreciate any comments you may wish to make. Outside: The balcony has a table and chairs to enjoy the morning sun or an evening meal and if you wish to move these to the service walkway to the front door, you can enjoy the afternoon sun as well! There are two private, secure swimming pools on the complex and each of these has a separate pool area for children and are shown in the photographs above. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The property will be cleaned before your visit and a welcome pack including tea, coffee, sugar, milk, water and a toilet roll will be provided for your immediate welfare. Clean linen and towels await you and will be changed weekly if your stay is longer.