Villa in Marxuquera, Palma de gandia, Costa del Azahar, Spain - Lovely location. 3 min drive to local village. 10 minutes to the beautiful beach of Gandia or Oliva.
The villa is situated among the orange groves and set in a lovely location. Amenities are a close drive away including stunning beaches, very traditional spanish villages and the city of Gandia which is 10 mins away. There is a very good train link in the city of Gandia which is very resonable and very reliable. There are good tourist information points in the towns to find out more on the fiestas while you are in the area. The villa has plenty of parking space, a large enclosed private pool, with sun terrace, sun loungers and parasols. There is a paella/bbq area with a large seating area under a pagoda. There are orange and lemon trees which provide ample fruit if going in the fruit season guests are welcome to help themselves. There is a large bar and seating area in the villa which comprises of a pool table and dart board. We also have a key safe ensuring large groups of guests can always gain access to the villa.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Mr and Mrs Edmonds, Hythe. 'We had a very enjoyable stay, the villa was first class, the pool fantantastic and the views were stunning.
Mr and Mrs Male, Totton. We stayed for 1 week. The accomodation is superb and very comfortable. We look forward to our second visit what a superb holiday thank you.'
Kathryn and Darren, Swansea. 'A really lovely few days, very comfortable and good accommodation.
Sarah and family, Southampton. 'excellent holiday, well entertained with excursions, Thanks so much. Be back soon!'
Godfrey & Shirley 'The Maples Hotel Hythe' ** fantastic villa, great food and the wine 'hic hic' what a lovely place to stay. Thank you all for everything. xx
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The area is very popular for walkers and cyclists, The tourist information centres in th main towns are available to give advice and maps for popular walks in the area. There are many events held in the area and they can also give you advice on when and where they are happening.
We are approx 6 miles to the local beaches which are to say the least absolutely stunning. They stretch as far as the eye can see and are beautiful white deep sandy beaches. The local beaches of Gandia and Oliva have both been awarded blue flag status. Gandia beach is very Spanish with a paseo running along its complete length, with a vast array of shops, bars, restaurants running along the paseo. Oliva is much quieter with dunes and is less commercial.
There are 2 main airports for our area, Valencia and Alicante.
Valencia is approx 60km and Alicante is approx 120km.
Car hire is essential.
The nearest village is 1.5 miles from us.
The main historic city of Gandia is approx 6 miles and is a stunning city full of interesting architecture and historic buildings and monastries the main one being the Borge's palace.
There are beautiful mountain views of the La Safor valley and national parks within easy reach.
Benidorm is within 40 minute drive for the more adventurous, with its bars, nightclubs and numerous theme and adventure parks.
All amenities are available locally from supermarkets to banks, doctors, dentists, pharmacies and restaurants etc.
There is a local water park and nautical clubs offering all manner of watersports.
Pony riding is available locally along with car and motor bike rental.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£500|
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required on confirmation of booking and the remainder is payable 2 weeks before departure.
Access to the villa is 4pm departure from the villa is 10am.
Notes on prices:
Villa rental is £950 per week - all season - no seasonal increases.
- Available arrival
- Guest House
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- All bathrooms within the bedrooms have showers, vanity units and power points. There is a full size bath in bedroom 3 There are 2 additional seperate bathrooms one upstairs and one in the bar area both fitted with showers and vanity units and bidets.
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 18
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Description of sleeping capacity: Stunning Large family villa with large pool. Notes on bedrooms: bedroom 1 - 1 double bed, bunk beds, en-suite bedroom 2 - 1 double bed, bunk beds, en-suite, kitchenette bed settee bedroom 3 - 1 double bed, en-suite, bidet bedroom 4 - 1 double bed bedroom 5 - 2 single beds - twin room bedroom 6 - 1 single bed
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The Villa has good access it is suitable for people with mild mobility problems and the elderly. There is a dartboard, and a new slate bed pool table to help entertain the kids or the adults! (free of charge). Outside: Outside there is an enclosed private pool measuring 14m by 5m. This is surrounded by a large sun terrace, sun loungers and parasols. We have a paella house and barbecue area with seating. Utility Room: There is a washing machine in the paella house and access to outside washing lines. There is a ironing board and iron provided also various airing stands in the villa. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa will be fully complete with linen and towels. The cleaning and changing of linen will be depending on the length of the stay. The pool cleaning will be on a weekly basis