Townhouse near Holetown/Speightstown, St James, Barbados - 5 Minutes Walk to the Beautiful, Idyllic Beach
Beautiful new house in excellent location just 5 mins walk from an idyllic beach, in the most popular parish of St James. Wonderful views of the Caribbean sea. The townhouse is situated on a very small site of new houses and is in a very convenient location for shops, restaurants and stunning beaches. The presentation of the townhouse has been very tastefully decorated and is perfect for those wishing to completely relax away from other tourists. The deck area is a perfect place to sunbathe, or dine and you can cool down in the pool. The deck and pool area can be transformed in the evening into a most romantic haven. A hammock is also available to really enhance the Caribbean way of life! There are 2 beautiful air-conditioned bedrooms, beautifully furnished with en-suite facilities, also a large sofabed in living area. The house is also equipped for a young baby/child with cot, highchair etc. Other facilities include: WiFi, Cable TV & DVD/CD, safe & fully remote security system.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Hello Gerald and Julie,
Just a note to say a big thank you for a wonderful holiday. We loved your villa and found it very comfortable, quiet and relaxing. Every morning we had a cup of tea on the bedroom balcony just taking in that lovely view down to the sea.
Lloyd was at the airport to collect us and arranged for us to be taken back on Saturday as arranged. Sharon was a diamond and looked after us in every way.
In short everything was perfect.
I very much hope you will be happy to rent to us again, as you know we visit most years and would love to be able to look forward to staying at Westlook again next year.
All our kindest thanks.
Gary and Valerie
Activity and Interests
5 minutes walk to the nearest beach which is beautiful with clear aqua blue water. There are many other beaches close by with the famous Mullins Beach just along the road.
The airport at Bridgetown is approximately 30/45 minutes away. Car hire can be arranged.
The nearest main town is Holetown or Speightstown which are approximately 10 minutes car drive away, or you can just hop on one of the many buses. There are many places of interest close to hand.
You can find convenience shop just along the road from the property. If you require supermarkets these are approx 10 minutes car drive away, as are the banks. There are many restaurants all along the main road which is 5 minutes walk from the property. Watersports are available at Mullins Beach which is close by.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
For booking a form will need to be completed together with a 25% deposit, the balance to be paid two months prior to holiday date.
Notes on prices:
NB Christmas and New Year period increase to £250 per night (from 24th December - 1st January)
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom one with shower, wc and vanity unit. En-suite bathroom to bedroom two with shower, wc and vanity unit. Separate wc.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with super king size bed which can convert into two singles, tastefully decorated with ceiling fan and air-conditioning. Bedroom 2 with double bed, tastefully decorated with ceiling fan and air-conditioning. Large sofa bed in the living area.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The property has been furnished in a tasteful contemporary style. There are facilities for babies and children, eg cot, highchair, plastic cups, bedding etc. The bedrooms have air-conditioning and there are fans in the downstairs living area. The deck area can be romantically lit for the evening with outside dining area. Please read our excellent reviews at our website. Outside: The property has a plunge pool, approx. 12' x 8' with large deck area, ideal for sunbathing and dining, with exceptional views of the Caribbean, which area quite stunning! The area is very private. Utility Room: Washing machine and tumble dryer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bath, beach towels and linen are available, and are changed twice per week and property cleaned, or if you require more this will be subject to a charge. Other: Bedroom two has far-reaching Caribbean sea views as does the living area and outside deck area. The deck area is an ideal place for outside dining. Sun loungers are available. Hammock to relax! Please read our great reveiws on our website.