Villa in Grasse, Cote d'Azur , France - Fab views , Only 25 Mins From Nice Airport, Beaches, Mountains - Ideal Base For Families Or Couples
SPECIAL OFFER : JULY & AUGUST 10% REDUCTION ON A WEEKS BOOKING & 20% ON A 2 WEEK BOOKING ..........................
This Elegant luxury villa is set on a hillside in an old Olive grove with large private gardens & stunning panoramic sea views .
RATES ARE EVEN MORE ATTRACTIVE FOR DIRECT BOOKINGS < BY USING THE "ENQUIRE NOW " FUNCTION .
The villa is only a short stroll to the centre of Grasse and is ideally located only 25 minutes to Nice airport, 1.3 kms from Grasse centre & the beautiful sandy beaches at Cannes are approx.16 kms away . With a huge choice of pretty local villages, Mougins, Cabris , Valbonne, St. Paul de Vence all close by & 8 championship standard golf courses within a 15 minute radius.
This fabulous villa is beautifully decorated in a comfortable , relaxed style , with a well equipped kitchen & separate utility room. Large comfortable sofas & plenty of living space. This home has a big private infinity pool (with pool alarm & gate), the pretty gardens have plenty of sunny & shady areas for sunbathing , outdoor dining with lots of comfortable garden furniture , cushions & large parasols. A Shadey Outdoor summer living room , BBQ area , a table tennis table & a flat lawned play area , with kids swings .
Top Traveller Review
Beautiful property, stunning views, great location
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thank you for our lovely holiday , the villa was perfect , everything we wanted from a holiday was there for us . We really enjoyed your beautiful house which is charming and the view utterly stunning . It was a a real asset to be able to walk into town , which we did for dinner on numerous occasions . The villa was beautifully presented and everything was spotless , we couldn't recommend it enough and hope to return again next year .
Brad , Sue and family , Dubai .
A really great villa , what a mega view and huge pool , totally lived up to our expectations , actually the photos don't do it justice . Would highly recommend it , great value for money too , the house , garden , pool and BBQ were so attractive , we ended up eating at home more than usual and saved ourselves a fortune !! , although we found some great local restaurants too .
The Grove family , Toronto .
Recommended 100% , what a beautiful place .
S & J Van Zyll , SA.
5 based on 4 holidaymaker reviews
Beautiful property, stunning views, great location
We had a fabulous holiday in Grasse. We were two families of four, had loads of space. The villa is very well equipped but has a lovely rustic feel to it. Pool is lovely size and the veranda where we ate is spacious and has lovely views. You can walk in to Grasse in about 20 mins so well situated. I agree with the previous reviewer that the photos don't do the villa justice. Would highly recommend.
RECOMMENDED 100% .
What a beautiful place . We had an unforgettable holiday , the villa was perfect , we couldn't have asked for a more relaxing and luxurious holiday in an amazing location , we had everything we wanted and then some !. 100% recommended .
The perfect villa for a family holiday !
What a beautiful place , everything was perfect for us . We loved it ! The house is so comfortable and relaxing , the view is amazing , you have to see it for yourself . Everything was as described only better . It's the best villa we ever rented . It was great to be able to walk into the lovely old town of Grasse . The pool and the garden were really relaxing , we spent part of everyday lying in the sun and splashing around in the pool and bbq'd nearly everyday . The kids really enjoyed the garden , lots of space to play . We loved every minute of our stay and will definitely be back soon .
A fabulous villa for a perfect holiday .
What a beautiful villa , with stunning views , easy walk to town and easy access to everything we needed . The photos really don't do the house justice , it really is so beautiful , comfortable and spacious , lovely garden and terraces , we bbq'd nearly everyday and ate out most nights , a great selection of restaurants locally . We could walk into Grasse , which is a very pretty town . We can't recommend it enough !. We hope to return for 2 weeks in 2014 .
From the Owner
“A fabulous comfortable family home in a great location .”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Painting , wine appreciation , perfume making & cookery courses available locally. Horseriding , tennis , mountain biking , canyoning , sailing , paraponting , gliding , cycling , rock climbing , speed boat hire .
15 - 20 minutes to local beaches, Antibes, Cannes, Theoule sur Mer. Lac St. Cassien is about a 30 minute drive (fishing, sailing).
Cannes approx 15 Kms .
Nice airport, 25 kms.
Marseille is approx. 2 hour drive.
Grasse 1.3 kms.
Cannes, Antibes, Nice 25 minutes drive.
Airport Nice 25 minutes drive.
Walk into the medieval town of Grasse , with daily markets , pretty squares , interesting shops , galleries , restaurants , pharmacies , banks , supermarket etc .
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
19 Sep 2016 - 30 Oct 2016
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 1 guests; add £22 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Cleaning / utilities fee||£133|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£890|
A 50% non refundable booking deposit is required at time of booking . Receipt of deposit confirms your booking .
Balance of rent due plus an additional Security/Damage deposit of £1000 is required 8 weeks prior to arrival date.
The security damage deposit is returned 10 working days after departure .
Please note that Directions & contact details for the villa will not be sent until the rent & security deposit have been received in full .
The €180 cleaning /utilities fee payable in cash .
Saturdays only (this is not flexible) rental by the full week only. Sorry no mid week rentals .
Minimum stay 1 week.
Arrive by 4 - 6 pm & departure by 10am. Other times by arrangement only & late or night arrivals wil incur a fee payable on arrival .
Notes on prices:
Bath mats , kitchen towels / linen , cleaning products .
Weekly Pool cleaning & garden maintenance & BBQ gas ,
Price does not include :
€180 utilities allowance / final clean fee payable in cash on arrival .
Additional Linen changes & cleaning available & payable in cash at the villa .
Cleaning fees : €20 / hour .
Linen is available for hire :
Bed/bath linen €20/person
Pool towels €5
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Great views , walk into town , close to airport and the sea , everything you need is closely , great for a really relaxing break .”
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Toys ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered ...
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- autumn foliage
- botanical garden
- live theatre
- theme parks
- winery tours
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- 200 m²
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- 1. Bathroom with bath and shower over. 2. Separate wc. 3. Shower room with wc and hand basin. There are also Hand basins in the double bedroom and the twin bedroom .
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, 1 Child Bed, fold out bed for child or small adult
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 9 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with Superking bed. Bedroom 2 with twin beds and wash hand basin. Bedroom 3 with large double bed and wash hand basin. Bedroom 4 with twin beds. Pull out single bed suitable for child available if required. ( 9th person ) 2 travel cots .
- Boat ...
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- Veranda ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Tennis ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Notes on accommodation: Linen hire notes ; Beds are made up prior to your arrival . 1 pool towel & 1 set of bed and bath linen /€ 25 person . The €180 utilities allowance/cleaning fee and linen hire cost is payable in cash on arrival , this is to cover the cost of final clean and a contribution to utility costs . If the house is left in a dirty & unacceptable condition or you neglect to pay for extra cleaning or linen hire at the villa , a deduction will be made from the security deposit to pay for these extra costs . If you want extra cleaning during your stay , please arrange this with the caretaker at the villa , this fee is payable at the villa . Cleaning fee is €20/hour or €60 for 3 hours . Additional linen changes can be arranged with the caretaker . Linen hire : Bed/bath linen ( hand & bath towel ) €20/ person. Pool towels €5 each . Please pay for linen direct to the caretaker . Please note : Sky tv is provided (free to view), bring your own Sky card to view additional channels. Outside: Outside Dining terrace. With large table and chairs to seat 8, parasol, magnificent views of the valley below and the bay of Cannes/Mandelieu, to the right side of the villa is a pretty paved area with lavender and Jasmine, a stone water feature and some old stone seats. To the other side of the villa is a part covered outdoor seating area with scented jasmine and roses, a pleasant place to read on a hot day or enjoy a glass of wine on a balmy summers night! Stone Steps with gate lead to the: Pool and lower terrace. A South facing stone terrace with large private infinity pool (with pool alarm), this attractive area has Palms and Olive trees, Jasmine, Oleanders and Bougainvillea, a trickling water feature from an old Jarriere and with magnificent views to the bay of Cannes. The pool terrace has plenty of comfortable sun loungers, cushions and large parasols. Steps lead to a lawned garden below with swings, table tennis and kids play area. Utility Room: Washing machine, iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Rent includes 1 set bed/bath/pool linen/person . Weekly pool clean/gardener . BBQ gas , kitchen Linen , bath mats . Not included : €180 Cleaning/utility fee Extra cleaning @€20 / hour & linen changes @ €20 /person ( bed & Bath linen) , Pool towels €5 . Other: Dining room to seat 8. With dining table and chairs , large windows overlooking the pool and views .