Villa in Krasici, Montenegro - Gardens And Terraces
Sea side luxury villa with new private pool in gardens landscaped with palm trees, cedar trees, local flowers, jasmine and many other local native flowering shrubs. Four bedrooms in the main house all with great sea views, private balconies and en-suite marble bathrooms, one with Jacuzzi tub. Full bath on main floor. Open living area with large kitchen, dining room for 8, living room, fireplace. Large outside main floor terrace with brand new outside dining suite for 6 + 2 children. Brand new swimming pool finished in marble-ite, wading pool, balcony and BBQ on the ground floor. Additional ground floor pool room with couches, wet-bar & bathroom. You will always have full and exclusive use of the property. Please contact us at any time to receive a full presentation of the villa with many pictures. We are always happy to answer any questions that you may have and plan excursions for you.
For further information: https://www.facebook.com/krasici.luxuryvilla
About the Owner
Canadian. The villa here is our second home and thus has all the conveniences of home and the love and care put in. You will not find the cheap finishings of a typical rental unit!
Guestbook comments from the owner
"Yes, the stay was more than we had dreamed of. We are so grateful we could rent your house. Bjorn, Norway.
"My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Krasici and will definitely be back!" Gus, Ireland.
"It's been a fabulous time here! Thanks for your generosity and hospitality and I can't believe we're about to pack and go back to London!" Andrei, London.
"We thank you and your family for good time at your house." Marina, Moscow.
5 of 5 starsReviewed April 4, 2014 for a stay in July 2012
1 person found this review helpful
This is a very comfortable home, very cleanly and nicely appointed especially for families with kids. View, pool, patio, kitchen, terrace and location are all great. This was my first visit to Montenegro and I really enjoyed being in a Montenegran holiday area rather than the touristy 'Russian Riviera' on the other side of the bay.The weather was hot and sunny: perfect. Discovering Montenegro was fascinating and there are interesting tourist attractions nearby, good restaurants, and a beach bar only a few steps away.
5 of 5 starsEase of booking 5 of 5 starsDirections to the property
5 of 5 starsKey pickup/access to the property 5 of 5 starsOverall condition
5 of 5 starsQuality of bedding/mattresses 5 of 5 starsKitchen/utensils quality
5 of 5 starsCleanliness of bathroom 5 of 5 starsQuality of facilities/amenities
5 of 5 starsService
Liked best: Pool, patio and the beach bar just a few steps away for morning coffee
Liked least: Having to leave!
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend? Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
The property was "as advertised". I recommend the location. The property was a good value for the price paid. The property provided wifi/internet access. My security deposit was returned on time.
Was this review helpful? Yes
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
From the Owner
“I absolutely love the area for the sea, the sun and the surroundings. The area has all that you need and more.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The villa is a sea front property approximately 15 meters from the house to the sea. The water in front of the villa is always rated as the cleanest water in the Bay.
Nearest international airport is Tivat, approx 12 min drive. Larger nearby airports are Dubrovnik, Croatia (1.5 hour drive) and Podgorica, Montenegro (1.5 hour drive).
12 mins to Tivat. 16 mins to Kotor. 20 mins to Budva.
1.5 hours to Dubrovnik, Croatia. Many, many churches, monasteries, museums and places of interest from 5 minutes to 30 mins drive away.
In summer time the villa is within walking distance of several excellent local restaurants including several beach cafes, a beach side pizza, a fine beach side restaurant specializing in local seafood and several restaurants specializing in fresh fish within a 5 minute drive. The beach cafe near the villa often has live local music in the evenings and is an increasingly popular venue. Please note that August is the main tourist season and will be quite busy.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£445|
Booking can be made by contacting the owners directly by email or telephone at any time. We also have hired a local company to assist you with anything that you may require during your stay. 25% down payment required to book. No reservations can be accepted without a down payment. The remaining 75% is required via bank deposit two weeks before the commencement of your stay. A refundable 500 euro damage deposit is required upon checking in.
Changeover days are as flexible as possible.
Notes on prices:
We speak English, Serbian, Russian and Spanish.
25% downpayment is required to secure your booking.
The remaining 75% is due 2 weeks before arrival.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“So many interesting and different things are a 10 minute drive away. Churches/Monasteries. Beaches, secluded beaches, sandy beaches, private/exclusive/pay beaches, olive groves, amazing restaurants, fishing, hiking, views. We are very happy to direct you to the secluded and unknown beaches, sites and restaurants in the area ... Just please don't tell everyone! ;)”
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning ...
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Freezer ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Satellite / Cable ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Car Available
- Private Chef
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome ...
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- Ensuite 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Ensuite 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Ensuite 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Ensuite 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Jacuzzi
- Main Bathroom - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Main floor with washing machine and dryer
- Pool Room - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- All bathrooms finished in marble with the highest quality ceramics and faucets. 6 bathrooms total (4 bathrooms en-suite, separate apartment, plus 1 bathroom on the main floor with laundry facilities and large built-in, marble shower).
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed, 1 Child Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 2 bedrooms with double bed. 2 bedrooms with two single beds. ALL bedrooms with air conditioning, private terraces, ensuite marble bathrooms, outside furniture and seriously spectacular sea views.
- Balcony ...
- Boat ...
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Separate air conditioning/heating in every bed room and the separate apartment and two installed in the kitchen and living room. Playpen available for young children. We try to repaint the villa before each long term guest's stay, but cannot guarantee this on a short turnover period. Outside: New private marble pool with small children's pool flowing over a small waterfall to main pool. Fully landscaped gardens with palm trees outside night lighting. BBQ terrace (directors chairs, side tables and 4 sun loungers), dining terrace (full dining table for 6), back sun terrace. Two private parking spaces. Villa is front line. Very clear and clean water with excellent swimming conditions. 10m from beach side cafe with dock for several fair sized yachts, good swimming and suntanning. Utility Room: Washing machine and dryer in main floor bathroom. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen and towels, including beach towels, included. Property cleaned twice weekly on the days that you request. Gardens and pool regularly maintained. Please speak with the staff to ensure you receive the exact service you desire! Very accommodating Other: Pool dressing room, bar and entertainment area.