Lakeside Villa in quiet location yet close to shops, restaurants and Disney.
This spacious property is a two story detached villa which is very close to Disney. It provides a peaceful haven for you to rest at the end of a hard fun filled day.
The location allows you to return for lunch, swim and/or a siesta before heading back to the parks, essential for tired children and adults.
The master bedroom and en-suite are on the ground floor giving lovely views of the lake and pool. There are 2 dining areas, 2 lounge areas and a fully fitted kitchen with all the usual appliances.
Upstairs there are two twin bedrooms, one double bedroom and a full bathroom. all bedrooms have TV.
It is fully air-conditioned with ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
High speed Internet access is provided via secure wireless network.
For fun there is Nintendo Wii with dual handsets,games with a dedicated TV. The property is managed locally and our manager is available to help with any queries or problems.
Top Traveller Review
Beautiful & spacious villaBeautiful & spacious villa
About the Owner
My husband and I bought this property because of its lovely lake view as we had just retired. When we stay there we use the time to ensure that it is tip top for the coming season.
Our aim is for your holiday to be as perfect as possible for example we try to offer late check outs at no extra costs.
We love Florida and believe every child (adult) should go at least once (but we do have guests who are returning for repeat visits).
We hope to welcome you soon, however if you choose elsewhere we wish you a wonderful trip.
Carol and Mike.
Guestbook comments from the owner
'Thank you for renting your lovely villa to us the lake is perfect but still only 10 mins from Disney excellent holiday.'
Jenkins (October 11).
'We would not change a thing about the villa and would like to book again for next year.' (Tiran Feb 12).
'Thank you for a loverly holiday the villa was just perfect we would happily recommend it..' (Pernals Texas June 12).
'A loverly ,spacious and very clean villa a great holiday.' (Thorne July 11).
We had a fabulous holiday our 3rd visit and will be booking for next year
We have been to Florida 7 times but this is the best we have ever stayed in & we will booking next year,. (Aug 2012).
5 based on 12 holidaymaker reviews
Beautiful & spacious villa
Thank you for letting us stay in your beautiful villa, it had everything we needed, and more, to make our holiday as enjoyable and relaxing as possible. We have teenage children and the amount of space meant we all had plenty of room. The weather was extremely hot during our stay but the close proximity to the Disney parks and the villa's pool, meant we could pop back easily each afternoon and escape the heat before heading back out in the evenings. The villa is beautiful and clean, well maintained, and it's location enables flexibility around what you want to do and when - much much better than staying in a hotel! Looking forward to a return visit
A fab property in a great location with everything you'd want for a relaxing holiday
This home has everything you'll need and even some things you didn't think you'd need! We had a wonderful stay and can't wait to go back!
Lovely, clean and bright villa with lake views
Really enjoyed our 5-night stay in the villa. We had already visited all the Disney/Universal parks, so primarily used the villa for some well-needed downtime of which it delivered on.
lovely villa great location
Lovely, clean well maintained villa fantastic location and pool heating that makes for a comfortable swim whatever the weather. We stayed here for two weeks over easter and we can not fault this villa in any way. It has everything that you require for a home from home holiday the rear views from the pool are great and the location is ideal for eating out and other amenities all within a comfortable walking distance. We would not hesitate in using this villa in the future. Thanks for a great holiday.
Beautiful villa in a great location
Beautiful well kept villa in a lovely quiet area which is only about two minutes from the 192. Great choice of restaurants and shops close by, fifteen minutes to Disney and about twenty minutes to the entertainment at Old Town. Carol and Mike were very helpful and nothing was a problem.
Superb as ever
This was our 3rd stay at Mike and Carols wonderful property. Each time we visit it is immaculate with all the facilities you would want and the very best location for all the area has to offer. It is our home away from home. The booking process is so easy and if there are any questions, Carol is only to happy to respond. We have paid plenty more to say in properties nearby which aren't as good. Its such good value. Would thoroughly recommend.
From the Owner
“The first time we walked into the villa we were amazed by its size, the cathedral ceilings made the ground floor look massive. The lake view was the final clincher that convinced us to buy the villa was because of its beautiful, peaceful location yet so close to shops restaurants and Disney.”
Activity and Interests
Kissimmee is located in Central Florda and is less than 60 miles to either the east or west coast. This gives access to many fine beach and coastal areas. Cocoa beach, Daytona and Kennedy Space Center on the east, Tampa and Bush Gardens to the west. It is advisable when going to the coast to go early and avoid the weekends if possible. (Don't forget your maps, cold box and picnic equipment are provided in the villa).
There are 3 possible airports - Orlando International 30 mins, Sandford airport 50 mins and Tampa airport 60 mins.
Car hire is recommended but there is also a bus service which runs along the 192 highway. Taxis are also readily available.
All distances are approx: Local supermarket and restaurants 1 mile. Wal-mart 6 miles. Kennedy Space Center 60 miles. Disney main gate 3 miles. Seaworld 10 miles. Universal Studios 10 miles. Wet and Wild water park 10 miles. Air boats rides 10 miles. Horse Trail riding 5 miles. Several Golf courses, nearest one mile.
A car is definitely recommended, but there is a regular bus service that runs every half an hour along the 192. If you want to go out without the car it can get very uncomfortable in the heat waiting for a bus.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£250|
A deposit of £250 will secure your reservation with the balance payable 10 weeks prior to your departure date. There is also a refundable security deposit of £150 this is returned to you within 5 working days of your return home.
Cancellations policy now changed- due to the economic climate you may book with extra security that all monies paid will be refunded less £25 administration fee.
Normal check in time 5pm & departure of 11am. We try to provide flexable check in/out in line with flights whenever possible at no extra charge. We believe your last day should be as stress free as possible especially if there are children.
Notes on prices:
All 2014 prices held at 2013 level due to economic climate. Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds. All rates include 13% Florida tax.
Pool heat at £14 day.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Lake side location not over looked nice to sit outside in the pool area and watch the sun go down. Very quiet unless there are children they do get very excited!”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Freezer ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Room
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Video Games ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- theme parks
- water parks
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- 2080 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, downstairs with doors to pool area
- En-suite bathroom to master bedroom with dual shower, jacuzzi bath and twin sinks.There is a bathroom with shower on the upper floor and an extra toilet and wash basin is located on the ground floor. (Each bathroom has hairdryer)
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 master with ensuite - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, property sleeps 8
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed, at the front of the property(upstairs)
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed, situated upstairs
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, situated upstairs
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom and en-suite (ground floor) with patio doors to pool area. Three bedrooms (upper floor). Bedroom 2 with double (upper floor). Bedroom 3 and 4 with twin beds (upper floor). All rooms have own TV, walk in wardrobe and ceiling fans.
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Notes on accommodation: The property is fully air-conditioned with ceiling fans in all bedrooms and TV in all rooms. Secure high speed wireless internet is provided. The villa is fully tiled downstairs. with wood laminated floors in the upper bedrooms. The high vaulted ceiling adds to the feeling of space. The dining area has a large table with seating for 8. There are also two settees, reading lamps and small 'library.' This area allows some space for adults while the children play with the games or watch television in the other seating area. All doors to the pool are alarmed for the safety of young children. For the comfort of all guests smoking is not permitted inside the property. Outside: Although the inside of this property is lovely, so too is the pool area with its own fully screened pool. There is a large deck area where you can relax and enjoy evening swims while watching the sunset over the lake. The outside space is equipped with comfortable furniture which includes various chairs, tables and recliners. There is a covered area with ceiling fan, table and chairs for outside dining. The decking area has low level lighting to add to the mood. The property has unbreakable plates, glasses ect for use outside and picnic equipment & cold box. Utility Room: Washing machine and dryer with large load capacity. Iron and ironing board. Internal access to the garage is through the utility room. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bath towels/ all linen is provided. The property is cleaned before and after your stay. Other: Kitchen is open plan but is partially screened from the main living area. This allows folks to relax while the 'cook' prepares dinner. The food preparation area does allow the 'cook' to keep tan eye on things.