Villa in Playa de Las America, Tenerife, Canary Islands - Beachfront Villa, 20 Paces to the Pool and the Beach
A Fantastic two storey villa, extensively renovated with 3 bathrooms on this family orientated complex with huge pool and poolside bar, provides a quiet setting for a fabulous holiday. Centrally located with numerous restaurants and bars offering entertainment from singers, famous impersonators and the dancing fountains with their designer shops. This villa has been prepared for our own family use on a regular basis, therefore it has been extensively refurbished and fitted out to a higher standard than you would normally expect of a holiday rental property, flat screen TV, DVD player, 10mg broadband, washing machine, large fully tiled garden etc.
Top Traveller Review
HOME FROM HOME
About the Owner
(3 traveller reviews)
HOME FROM HOME
A VERY SPACIOUS, CLEAN, VILLA,IT FEELS LIKE A REAL FAMILY HOME,THERE IS A VERY LARGE FRIDGE/FREEZER,WASHING MACHINE,3TOILETS/SHOWERS ENOUGH FOR ANY FAMILY ALSO COMFY SOFAS FOR RELAXING UPSTAIRS THERE ARE 2 BIG BEDROOMS,PLENTY OF ROOM FOR CLOTHES ETC CEILING FANS EACH WITH ITS OWN SHOWER AND TOILET .IT HAS A LARGE OUTSIDE AREA WITH SUNBEDS WITH PROPER MATRESSES,ALSO SUNSHADE ,LARGE OUTSIDE TABLE,AND CHAIRS A SCREEN FOR HANGING YOUR WASHING.VILLA IS WELL MAINTAINED,JUST OUTSIDE THERE IS A NEW LARGE SUPERMARKET WHICH SELLS EVERYTHING YOU WILL NEED,ALSO EL CEDROS RESTURANT IS GOOD FOR BREKFAST AND DINNER,ALSO THERE IS A POOLSIDE BAR FOR FOOD AND DRINKS, OWNER WAS VERY HELPFUL ,AND RESPONDED QUICKLY TO ANY QUESTIONS WE MAY HAVE HAD,WE WOULD NOT HESITATE TO GO BACK TO THIS VILLA AGAIN,AND WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY.A GREAT PLACE TO STAY.
Stayed her in January for a week, 2 couples. Suited us very well, everything you need and 2 ensuite bathrooms was just perfect, plus a normal washing machine which was a bonus. Owner great to deal with, everything answered promptly and deposit retuned right after villa was checked. Have just checked for next January and am disappointed to see its not available, but not surprised as it's perfect.
We had a fantastic stay at the villa was lovely and clean on arrival and very comfortable, it is ideally situatated near the main strip and close to beach as we'll.
Have stayed 2 years in a row and will be back again
Activity and Interests
The villa is directly on the beach with a 1 min walk from the front door.
Nearest airport is 15 min at Tenerife Sur approx 20 euros by taxi.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
To reserve the villa just send a non returnable booking deposit of £100 for each week payable within 7 days of your email. The balance is payable 8 weeks prior to rental. The balance will include an additional refundable deposit of £100 to cover breakages/keys payable with the final balance and fully refunded following receipt of the keys.
Friday to Friday changeover dates preferred but other dates can be accommodated. Please vacate apartment by 10.30am on day of departure to enable cleaning/linen change. Access for in-coming guests from 2pm on day of arrival.
Notes on prices:
Prices are based on four people sharing the villa, there is a linen charge for additional people of £25 per person per week.
The villa is secured with a non-refundable deposit, this confirms your booking and the villa is reserved for you. The latest date for the final payment is 8 weeks prior to arrival. Cancellations after the final payment has been made are non-refundable, however a letter for your insurance claim will be providing detailing the dates, people travelling and full costs which have been paid.
The villa is secured with a non-refundable deposit, this confirms your booking and the villa is reserved for you. The latest date for final payment is 8 weeks prior to arrival. Cancellations after the final payment has been made are non-refundable, however a letter for your insurance claim will be providing detailing the dates, people travelling & costs incurred.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- 96 m²
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- 3 bathrooms. En-suite to bed 1 with walk-in shower, WC, wash basin, shaving mirror/point. En-suite bed 2 with corner shower, WC, wash basin, shaving mirror/point. Groundfloor bathroom with feature glass wall shower, WC and basin.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/7 (2 Bedrooms & 3 bathrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has 2 twin beds, large built- in wardrobes, drawers and dressing table. Bedroom 2 has 2 twin beds large built in wardrobes and a camp bed suitable for a child. Downstairs there are 2 sofa beds.
- Golf ...
- Outside: 4 Sun loungers, table and chairs for 6 and a kettle barbeque make the garden terrace a great place for a barbeque, over 40 foot long and suitable for garden toys such as paddling pools Utility Room: Washing machine, storage cupboards and boiler. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Maid service provides a weekly clean, towels for use in the villa and a linen change which is included in the rental charge. Other: A safe is available payable locally. Cancellation Policy The villa is secured with a non-refundable deposit, this confirms your booking and the villa is reserved for you. The latest date for the final payment is 8 weeks prior to arrival. Cancellations after the final payment has been made are non-refundable, however a letter for your insurance claim will be providing detailing the dates, people travelling and full costs which have been paid.