Villa near Frigiliana, Costa del Sol - Peaceful Location, 20 Mins to Beach
Los Ninos is located a 10 min drive from Frigiliana (voted Spain's prettiest village) and 20 mins from Nerja with its superb beaches and restaurants. The doors from the house and master bedroom lead on to a large terrace, the dining area at one end shaded by grape vines and surrounded by avocado, banana, orange, lemon and lime trees. The views are stunning overlooking olive groves to the Mediterranean. Steps lead down to the lower terrace with its large heated swimming pool and with the same spectacular views. The house has 2 double bedrooms, 1 with en suite and a third large bedroom with twin beds. There is a further family bathroom. Both bathrooms have showers. The newly refurbished kitchen has granite worktops, an electric oven, hob, microwave, toaster, orange juicer, washing machine etc. The comfortable living area has satellite TV and DVD player. During colder months the heated pool means you can swim whilst enjoying the sunshine. Unheated pools are too cold to swim in.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
A 10 minute drive from the house takes you to the the beautiful village of Frigiliana with its Moorish influences and narrow cobbled streets with shops selling ceramics, wine leather goods etc. Just below Frigiliana is the popular resort of Nerja which still retains its fishing heritage and has fabulous beaches and superb restaurants. The area prides itself on having the best climate in Europe with an average temperature of 18 degrees so even in the winter months you can expect it to be warm.
Malaga is the nearest airport a 45 minute drive away with plenty of cheap flights from all low cost airlines. Car hire is essential but is inexpensive and easily available via the internet.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
19 Mar 2017 - 24 Jun 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
25 Jun 2017 - 9 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
You will find a booking form and other photos and info on my personal website www.losninosholidays.com
From mid May to mid September changeover days are on Saturdays only.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
Longer Winter lets are negotiable. There is a small supplement for pool heating during colder months and for air conditioning, if requested, during the summer months.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- En suite bathroom with shower to bedroom 1. A further family bathroom with shower.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed. Air conditioning. En suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 with double bed. Air conditioning, ceiling fan. Bedroom 3 with twin beds. Ceiling fan.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Please note there are steps down to the swimming pool terrace. Outside: The house is surrounded by avocado, banana, orange, lemon and lime trees. There is a large dining area with lots of seating, and a barbecue. The pool is 8m x 4m and can be heated during the colder months. There are 6 sun loungers and also a third roof terrace. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are provided (not beach towels) and changed weekly. Other: There is a large shaded terrace dining area with cushioned lounging area.