Townhouse on Nuevo Portil Golf Course, Costa de la Luz, Spain - Commanding Views Over Pool, Gardens And Conservation Area, 14th Hole Dog Legs around Development
Three story town house with three terraces all with pool views within a secure development. Sleeps up to 8 and we also cater for babies. Two communal pools (1 of which is a paddling pool for the little ones) with life guard and private gardens to enjoy the sun and tranquility of the development. Ideal for families as there's so much on offer; paddle courts for the more active (rackets supplied) and a stunning 18 hole golf course to enjoy onsite and further Championship courses nearby. We have two full sets of right hand clubs for our guests to use. There are two adult (his and hers) mountain bikes and two smaller ones for the children again for the use of our guests. Underground secure parking for two vehicles. The beach is within a 10 minute walk with miles of golden sand to enjoy along with La Fleche, which is a beach beyond the Beach and accessible by ferry at only 1 Euro each way for a truly remote and peaceful experience. Restaurants and bars are found locally and all walkable.
About the Owner
Hi, Casa 35 is co-owned by two Families; David and Sarah Burrell, and their two Daughters along with Barry and Liz Sawers and their three Daughters. We hope our future guests like our past and often returning ones enjoy it as much as we all do, a gem in a very well kept Spanish secret.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Extremely well furnished through out in a beautifull secure complex, an absolute credit to its owners. Lots of lovely restaurants, bars and beaches to choose from and great for the kids too. If you want rural Spain at reasonable prices look no further, but don't forget your phrase book. We will be coming back and will also recommend to our friends and family. Fantastic.
Mr Durant and Family from Berkshire.
From the Owner
“We were introduced to the area by a very close mutual friend, who has enjoyed living here with his young family for sometime. He played a big part in this and other up and coming developments within the area and was therefore an invaluable guide to us all in making our decision to invest. We brought the property off plan in 2005 and have enjoyed letting and using it ourselves since 2007. We took great pride in kitting the house out as our home from home with the absolute motto "No compromise!". We have added to this each year along with regular redecoration and touches to the house and garden which we think all our guests will appreciate as we do. The beaches, golf and pine grove walks throughout the coastline are a credit to this conservation area and are enjoyed by all.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Beautiful blue flag beaches. 300 days sunshine a year: 35ºc+ in summer! lifeguarded pools open 15 May-15 Sept. Fly to faro or Seville –flights fm £50 rtn great for families. 10 min from thriving city of Huelva. Surrounded by pine forests & blue flag beaches, waterpark for kids! golf courses, watersports and sailing, beautiful for painting and rambling holidays and bird watching / nature reserves.
The closest beach is less than a 10 minute walk away with miles of golden sand to choose from. There are wooden Beach Bars dotted about discreetly offering light refreshments and local cuisine. Fish is on everyones menu and fresh from that very morning. They also offer refreshing salads or simple Tapas, but all in a very relaxing atmosphere. There are also pine wooded areas, some including adventure playgrounds for the young ones but all offering shade. All the beaches are very well maintained.
Faro (Potugal) or Sevilla (Spain) these are about an hour and an hour fifteen respectively from our house. Both journeys are served by good motorways/A roads and car hire can be sourced at either location. On average a small family car for 5 with A/C costs around £20 per day, but it is always worth looking around as there is generally a good deal being offered. We would be happy to assist you with any travel arrangements as we're familiar with all the best deals, so do please ask if required.
El Portil offers the closest amenities with a couple of small supermarkets, pharmacy, bars, restaurants and beach. Rompido is the lively fishing village by night with a hive of activity around the beachfront restaurants and bars, great for sampling the catch of the day or just to relax in the pleasant atmosphere. Cartaya is a 10 min drive away you'll find Carrefour (Hypermarket) and a Municiple Market selling all the local fish, meat and produce, For those eating in is a must.
If you tire of the beach, golf, cycling or lounging by the pool, There are many places within easy reach to visit. Sevilla is only an 1hr 15 drive with its vast cultures, fantastic Architecture, Parks/Gardens, Designer shops/boutiques and Tapas to mention but a few things to take in. More locally we have Huelva which is a 20 min drive. Here you can roam through the many back streets taking in the atmosphere again offering retail therapy and Tapas. Here you will also find the main line train station and Hospital. On the road between El Rompido and Cartaya you will find a large Water Park and competitive carting track which are open within the tourist season. Ayamonte is a 30 min drive and is the last Spanish town before you enter Portugal. This is a truly charming port town with much to offer. Fact sheet and more photos available on PDF and own website freewebs.com/casa35, please email or phone for more information or any other questions.
- Booking Notes:
For bookings within 8 weeks of rental period, full payment is required together with a £150 per week security deposit, this is returnable when our housekeeper has completed their check of the house and confirmed no significant breakages or cleaning necessary. For more advanced bookings £150 per week of stay is required upon reservation. Short breaks and long stay rates on request. Email us for further pictures and information.
Changeover days can be flexible but during high season (july/august) Saturday to Saturday. Access to the House around 15:00 and we would appreciate departure for around 10.00 for Housekeeper access to check the house for our new arrivals.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds, Euros are accepted at the exchange rate at time of booking. Long term lets at very reasonable rates also available so please ask. Property to be left as found and deductable cleaning and laundry costs from deposit
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We have got to know many of the other owners within the development along with the many restaurateurs and friendly bar staff. Beaches and quite sleepy towns are plentiful all serving up great food and traditions throughout. There are the more tourist fueled areas that are all accessible within 30 minutes and also the quite rustic fishing villages to relax and rest in. To the West we border Portugal and can access it within 30 minutes which opens up a whole new adventure, to the North there's the Sierra De Aracena to explore and to the East the Donana National Park, Seville, Jerez, Cadiz in a word "Andalucia" Now that's pretty awesome.”
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- The En-suite bathroom benefits from a bath with shower. Large marble basin with light over mirror, WC, bidet and Shaver point. Family bathroom with walk in shower, WC, large marble basin. 1 Towel provided p/p. Ground floor cloakroom with WC and basin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with king size bed, matching bedside tables, large built-in wardrobes. Terrace with sun loungers. Bedroom 2 with twin beds, dressing table and built-in wardrobes. Bedroom 3 with twin beds + double sofabed. LCD TV and PS2 with 30+ Games.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Our townhouse has been fitted to a standard we're very proud of with Samsung flat screen LCD TVs, Samsung DVD Player, Sony PS2 with 30+ Games and MP3 music system. Corner leather sofa, dining table seats 8, master has en-suite bathroom, twin room, family shower room and attic room with 2 twins and sofabed. The beach is only a short walk away and is safe and quiet with tree shaded dunes ideal for families or miles of open sands beyond for sun seakers. Cyclepaths miander through the protected pine groves, nature reserve and beachfront which this immediately abuts. Westerly aspect patios with views over the swimming pool and the 14th tee are stunning places to sit & watch the sunset. The main patio has a gate to the pool area with additional lounging from decks off master bedroom and attic room. Kitchen with built in Bosch and Zanussi white goods and fully equipped. Underground parking for 2 cars and store room with 2 sets of golf clubs, 4 bicycles & racquet for new paddle tennis courts. Outside: There is a terrace on each of the 3 levels all overlooking the pool, 14th tee/fairway and perfectly positioned for sun seakers. The ground floor terrace and garden, shaded pagoda with gate leading to pool. 'Flame' barbeque banned so we have electric griddle. The first floor terrace, off the master bedroom has 2 reclining sun loungers and small drinks table. The Attic room also has a large terrace area.Each terrace is lit and ideal for those chilled out occasions. The pool area is enclosed within fencing and can be accessed by the main gate, with the smaller toddlers pool also fenced within and gate access. The gardens around the pool are made up of mature trees and lush green grass to pitch up your towels and enjoy the tranquillity. There are showers around the pools and communal toilets by the entrance. The complex is fenced with security gate access. Lifeguard manned whenever the pool is open, May 15 - September 15. 3 paddle courts for residents use FOC (put name on sheet by pool). Utility Room: Off the Kitchen for the use of Clothes drying or secure storage. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bath/beach towels and bedlinen included. Property is clean for arrival and additional cleaning can be arranged if needed and charged locally, Return property as found or our housekeeper will sort and charge us which we will deduct from the deposit. Other: Secure underground parking for 2 cars and lockable storage room which include 2 adult mountain bicycles (his and hers) and 2 kids bicycles-18 and 20 inch. Also 2 full sets of golf clubs (King Cobra and Nicklaus Golden Bear) Pair size 42 Isotonic Shoes.