Villa in Tuscan Hills, Davenport, Florida, USA - Free Movies and TV programmes streamed to our 55" flat screen TV via WIFI.
Our beautiful 4 bedroom villa is situated in the prestigious Tuscan Hills development. The house itself is big enough for a large family or two smaller families to share (sleeping 8-10 adults), with just over 1,850 sq.ft of air-conditioned living space. You'll be able to relax around our large 26 by 13 foot pool and should the Florida sunshine become too much, you can either sit in the shaded lanai complete with ceiling fan, retire back inside the villa where all the rooms are kept at a cool and constant temperature, or just lie back in our superb spa. On site facilities include a club house with gym, tennis court, children's tot lot, and beach volley ball court. There is also a fantastic restaurant and bar on-site which serves lunch and dinner.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
4.9 based on 7 holidaymaker reviews
As a family we goto Orlando nearly once a year and have tried many villas over the years. With so many villas out there to choose from getting the right one can be a bit tricky. So we were very happy to have found this one for our stay. The villa ticks all the boxes that a family on holiday would come to require. Thanks.
Dream villa, dream loction and as advertised.
I am, buy design like it or note somewhat of a pessimist, I always look to much in to things, and always expect to be some what disappointed at some point or another whenever I purchase or go into something I have no direct experience or knowledge of, or if I do not have the benefit of feedback from trusteed friends and family ect.
So it went without saying that having booked our flights, car and villa all individually I did expect something to go slightly wrong.
Having arrived in Orlando and picking our car up at MCO the only thing left to possibly go wrong was the villa.......
We’ll I truly need not have worried, the villa was absolutely beautifulmand ticked every box, it truly was a home from home, and as a family we all loved it, in fact we now wished we had stayed longer.
As a home, it had everything a family could wish for, internet for the kids, games room as described, ample space both within the property and externally around the pool area,and the garage acted wonderfully as a drying room which was a bonus, so for once we returned home from a family holiday without the need to do loads of washing, as the facilities within the villa were outstanding, and fully operational.
We will defiantly be letting friends and family know about this gem of a property, and look forward to hopefully returning one day in the years to come.
The Knotts Family
Orlando in January!
A very generous property in a quiet gated location.Close enough to the Orlando holiday areas for convenience, we came 'home' for the afternoons, but just the right distance away to remain quiet and allow you to slow down and relax after a day at the parks, ready to return for the evening entertainment. If you have not seen the fireworks as Disney........superb. We all slept well in the comfortable beds, and made the most of the games room. We did not use the pool as it was surprisingly cold in our first week, but the villa heating works well. Yes really. We had as close to a frost as Florida gets one morning! We made good use of the 'normal' home facilities, dishwasher, cooking, and washing machine. Booking with Wendy was easy and the villa meets all the descriptions, and was excellent value. It was clean and looked after. This was our 7th trip to Orlando so we have tried most types of accommodation including other villas and for a balance of value, location, and and facilities, this is hard to beat.
This villa was fantastic , lovely and big , great having games room for nights , pool and out side space was just great , we are definitely going back to this villa we had such a great time , also close to Walmart , and restaurant , just loved it .
This was my first time using Owners Direct, and I couldn’t have asked for anyone easier to deal with than Wendy. She was, quite honestly, a delight to deal with from start to finish. Wendy is clearly, and quite rightly, very proud of her lovely villa.
The location is fabulous – in a quiet gated road, 2 minutes from the nearest supermarket and pizza place, 5 minutes from the end of the 192 (restaurants and shopping) and most importantly, no more than 15 minutes from all that Walt Disneyworld has to offer (which is a lot!)
The villa is well equipped, well maintained and comfortable. The beds were extremely comfortable, our children loved playing in the pool, and we all enjoyed the air hockey table in the games room! However, the fact that Wendy has provided a decent selection of DVDs and access to Netflix was a fabulous bonus. We have always found that Florida is a place where our children “crash” at the end of the day (through exhaustion!) so when that has happened, having a huge choice of stuff to watch was an unexpected delight.
The only down side was that when we came back and called Wendy about next Easter – someone had already booked it!
Having just spent Two weeks at this Villa I can recommend it for a great family holiday . The villa was spotless when we arrived and had plenty seating inside and outside for the six of us .The pool was great at the end of a very busy day also the games room for keeping us busy at night , the Villa had everything you need and was great to come home with suitcases full of clean clothes at the end of the holiday . I would have no hesitation in booking this Villa again . Thanks Wendy for letting us use your home . The Burns and Millburn families .
Activity and Interests
The villa is centrally located for both coasts of Florida. The Atlantic coast beaches Daytona and Cocoa Beach are just 80km away and can be reached within 1 hr by car. The beaches of St Pete's and Clearwater on the gulf coast can be reached within 1.5 hrs drive. They are well worth a visit, to see a different side of Florida and to unwind after a day at the parks.
Nearest airport is Orlando International around 30 minutes from the villa and the next is Sanford Airport about 50 minutes away. Car hire is essential for exploring the hidden mysteries of Florida.
Tuscan Hills is conveniently located on Highway 27, 1.5 miles south of the junction with US 192 West and within 10-15 minutes of everyone's favorite theme park, Disney World. Restaurants, banks, ATMs, supermarkets and service stations are all located very close to our community, within a 2 minute drive. A 24 hour Walmart SuperCenter is just 4 minutes north on US 27. Sea World 30 mins, Universal Studios 35 mins, Florida Mall 30 minutes, Millenia Mall 35 minutes.
Tuscan Hills resort includes a community clubhouse with flat screen TV and a large lounge area. There is also an outdoor tot lot, tennis court, volley ball court, wireless internet access and games room. Plus, if you feel that a day out at the attractions is just not enough, why not try out the state of the art fitness room to keep you in shape! Guests of our villa have free unlimited use of all these facilities for the duration of their stay.
Local stores including a large Publix supermarket, an excellent Walmart, pharmacy, gas station, DVD store, bar, restaurants, subways, fish and chip shop and banks.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Rates quoted in US/UK Pounds. Rates are per week and are incl of all Florida Taxes. Payment can be made in US Dollars, UK Pounds. $200/£100 per week deposit is required at the time of booking. Balance is due 2 months before arrival. $300/£175 security deposit is required at time of booking, refundable 30 days after departure. Optional pool heating $25/£15 per day (recommended November - April). Contact owner before, to confirm cost before payment is sent.
Changeover day is flexible. Arrival is usually after 4pm and departure by 10am, but these maybe flexible, contact owner to discuss. We depend on next guests arrival/departure.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds/US dollars.
Please contact owner for seasonal special offers and late deals.
- Available arrival
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- live theatre
- theme parks
- water parks
- outlet shopping
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- The main master bath has a seperate walk in shower with Roman bath and his and hers basins, hairdryer with seperate toilet. The second bathroom has a bath with shower over and sink, as does the third bathroom, which serves the twin bedrooms.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The villa contains four large bedrooms allowing up to 8 adults to sleep comfortably. Two of the bedrooms are master suites and two are twin rooms. If you still need to squeeze in a couple more people, there is a queen sized sofa bed located in the lounge.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Fun zone for the kids and you too! You will enjoy all the entertainment that our home has to offer. When you are not visiting the parks, and when you can extract the kids from the pool long enough, there is a fully equipped games room with pool, air hockey, darts . There is a selection of games for the PlayStation 2 and also a Wii with games with bean bags to sit on too. There are games to play, family DVDs, television with cable and DVD in every bedroom. We also cater to the little ones, by providing a travel cot/playpen, highchair, stroller. For their safety, there is a protective mesh pool fence, providing a barrier to the pool. If you need to keep in touch with home or work, there is free wifi, for you to use with your laptop, ipods, ipads and phones. Outside: The 26ft X 13ft pool is surrounded by an extended decking area that includes a covered lanai with ceiling fan, table and chairs ideal for meals and relaxing in the shade. The patio furniture is all upgraded and there are four recliner/sun loungers, so you can relax in between days out. There is a safety fence around the pool if required for your child’s protection. The whole pool area is screened to keep out any irritating pests and the pool can be heated during the cooler months. Utility Room: If you need to do any laundry, you will find a large washing machine, tumble drier, iron, and ironing board in the utility room. All bedlinen and towels are provided for your needs. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen and towels for use in the home is included.