House in Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa - 2 Minutes Walk to Sandy Beach and Restaurants
The Platinum Mile – Camps Bay is the 'where it's happening' place with many fashionable bars, restaurants and coffee shops. The house is situated 2 minutes walk from the sandy Camps Bay beach, and 'Theatre-on-the-Bay' - 5 minutes walk to over 20 fashionable restaurants. Shopping boutiques and supermarket on your doorstep. This fully equipped 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house with vast sea facing terrace and private, secure, walled-in back garden area, offers easy living with excellent security. Separate fully equipped kitchen and spacious lounge/dining room with full sea views leading out onto a 40sq.m front terrace - stunning, breathtaking view of the Atlantic.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
2 minutes walk to Camps Bay beach. Large, scenic, sandy beach. Truly magnificent. Cleaned daily by the municipality. Many beach activities in summer. Beach volleyball, football etc. Close to all restaurants and coffee shops. Clifton beach 3 minutes by car.
Cape Town International Airport - 35 minutes by car. Taxi and buses available on beach front within 2 minutes walk. Car hire recommended.
Victoria and Albert Waterfront – 12 minutes by car.
Cape Town downtown – 15 minutes.
Hout Bay/Chapman’s Peak drive – 10 minutes.
Table Mountain Cable Car station – 7 minutes.
Golf – many golf clubs within easy driving distance.
Penguins on the beach at Boulders – 35 minutes by car.
Cape Point where Atlantic and Indian Oceans meet is 45 minutes by car. Lots of wild life.
Many fashionable restaurants, bars, coffee shops, nightlife, all within walking or easy driving distance. Wine route/tasting at Stellenbosch and Franschoek a must to do. Easy access to West Coast for tours into Namaqualand/Namib desert. See the desert covered in colour when the spring daisies bloom.
So much to do...
- Booking Notes:
50% deposit on reservation. Balance 8 weeks before arrival date. Damage deposit payable on having access to house. Payments can be made to European bank in Euro, Pounds Sterling or South African bank in local equivalent currency.
Arrivals not before 16.00. Departures by 10.00 unless otherwise agreed in advance. Same day turn over.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Master en-suite bathroom, walk-in shower, basin, toilet. Under-floor heating and heated towel rail. En-suite separate access from master and 3rd bedroom. 2nd bathroom, bath. Shower in bath. Basin. Toilet.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom, 160cm double bed. Ante room with make-up bureau, small computer desk. Large windows afford seaview. 2nd bedroom, 140cm double bed. Large windows afford seaview. 3rd bedroom, 2 large (90cm) single beds. Large window views back garden.
- Notes on accommodation: Heating by oil or electric heaters. 2 separate hot water boilers for shower and bath water. Outside: Front terrace has 6-seater wrought iron table and chairs. 2 Chaise-lounge sun chairs with cushions. 2 sun umbrellas. Back garden has 6-seater plastic table and chairs. Sun umbrellas. BBQ with utensils. Utility Room: Ironing board, iron, and collapsible drying rack. Revolving fixed drying turnstile in back garden. Vacuum cleaner. Dust buster. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen and towels included. Final cleaning and additional cleaning during stay to be arranged as extra. Other: Living room leads onto dining area with large wooden hand carved African round table seating up to 8. French doors lead out onto the sea front terrace. Entrance hall with antique Victoria desk and chair.