Villa in Parque da Floresta, (Santo Antonio Villas, Golf & Spa) Algarve, Portugal - Luxury Villa With Private Pool And Superb Views
Parque da Floresta now known as Santo Antonio Villas, Golf & Spa is a high quality resort in the unspoilt Western Algarve offering excellent amenities including, a well maintained 18 hole golf course with golf academy and driving range, a floodlit tennis academy, an elegant spa with a wide range of massage and beauty treatments, a kids club catering for children of all ages, a championship bowling green, a first class fitness centre. Other activities include archery as well as mountain biking and horse riding in the stunning adjacent Costa Vincentina Nature Reserve. The property is only 5 minutes from the pretty fishing village of Salema with its picturesque beach and wonderful restaurants. Also in close proximity are the spectacular beaches of the Portguese west coast which are a world renowned surfers paradise. The beautiful historic town of Lagos with its marina, fish markets, restaurants and bustling night life is only a 15 minute drive away. The resort itself also boasts a range o
About the Owner
About Paul Ronan
Paul Ronan. I live in County Tipperary, Ireland and am married with 4 children ranging in age from 16 to 23, they all still come to Portugal with us on holiday which I think says a lot about the resort and area.
Paul Ronan purchased this villa in 2006
Why Paul Ronan chose Vila Do Bispo region
We visited Parque da Floresta 10 years ago and fell in love with the resort and Western Algarve, so unspoilt, with beautiful countryside and beaches. I originally owned a town house and built the villa in 2006. Ease of access with numerous cheap flight options was another deciding factor.
From the Owner
“We visited Parque da Floresta 10 years ago and fell in love with the resort and Western Algarve, so unspoilt, with beautiful countryside and beaches. I originally owned a town house and built the villa in 2006. Ease of access with numerous cheap flight options was another deciding factor.”
Activity and Interests
The property is located within 2 miles of the picturesque Salema beach with its excellent selection of beach front bars and restaurants. Water sports are available at the nearby beach of Luz and there are large number of nearby beaches that have been awarded the prestigious European blue flag award included, Castlejo, Zavial and Meia Praia. The beaches of the West Coast provide a world renowned surfer's playground as well as dramatic and stunning scenery.
The nearest international airport is located in Faro, 1 hour's drive approx from the Parque Da Floresta resort. Car Hire is recommended.
Budens 2 mins drive or 10 mins walk. Salema 5 mins drive. Lagos 15 mins drive. Sagres and Cap St. Vincent; 15 mins drive. Slide and Splash water park and Zoo marina. 30 mins drive.
Budens has a well stocked supermarket with a fresh meat counter, deli and bakery as well as a petrol station. The resort itself has four restaurants (two of which offer take out/delivery) offering a wide range of cuisine as well as 2 bars. There are also numerous truly excellent restaurants located within a 15 min drive of the property. Nearby Lagos is a beautiful walled town of great historic importance dating back to the 10th century. It is also brimming with great shops, fantastic restaurants, and a bustling night life. The famous fort in Sagres and Cap St. Vincente, the most southern point in Europe, are also located very nearby. The resort itself is located in the heart of the unspoilt nature reserve of Costa Vincentina. The resort has a 24 hour reception and ATM banking facility.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A 35% non refundable deposit is required at the time of booking and the balance is payable 8 weeks prior to arrival.
Changeover days are flexible, however during high season we prefer to let Saturday to Saturday.
35% at time of booking, the balance 8 weeks prior to departure.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- water parks
- bird watching
- horse riding
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- mountain biking
- bay fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- 3 x en-suite bathrooms with large walk-in showers. 4th en-suite with a shower and bath. Separate cloakroom with WC located off the main living and dining area.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Four ground floor en-suite bedrooms with access to pool. Bedroom 1 and 4 with double bed. Bedrooms 2 and 3 with twin beds.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: 24 hour service available at resort reception. Cots and highchairs also available. Outside: Well tended split level gardens surround a tiled 10x5m heated pool and large terrace with sun loungers and poolside shower. 8 sun loungers and large landscaped split level garden. Shade available at all times throughout the day. Also large BBQ area with outdoor furniture. Private car port to the front of the property. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels (including beach towels) and linen are provided. Included in price is a twice weekly maid service, twice weekly towel change. Weekly linen change. This can be increased for an additional charge and may be arranged at the resort reception.