Villa near Funchal, Madeira - Quiet Location, 10 Min Walk To Palheiro Golf Course, 10min Drive To Funchal
3 bedrooms (1 is en suite), 2 bathrooms one upstairs the other downstairs. Entrance is on top floor leading to bedrooms. Parking spaces for at least 4 cars. Kitchen with all essentials living/dining. Swimming pool and BBQ area with tabel & chairs & sun lounges. No smoking in the villa.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
My parents were both born in Madeira but they both came to the Island of Jersey in the English Channel back in the early sixties. I was born in Jersey along with my sister & Brother and were educated in Jersey. I am married and have a daughter, my husband was brought up in Madeira. I love to travel and did a bit of travelling through Asia in 1999 - 2000.
Guestbook comments from the manager
Guest 1: Villa was excellent - what a stunning view - could sit all day and just gaze. Great size rooms. Accommodates six with ease. Pool lovely, BBQ area is superb - best one in 6 villa hols I have booked over the years.
Madeira itself is simply breathtaking - explored virtually whole island.
I will probably be back again at some stage.
Thank you again for your organisation
Guest 2:We had a great time in Madeira from the moment we landed until we left. Upon arriving at the airport, the rep was very helpful.We thought the villa was fabulous and the pictures on the internet did not do it justice, especially the views which were amazing. It was more than well equipped with everything that was needed. lady who came to clean and change linen was very thorough.
Getting around was not a problem, once we found our bearings. The neighbours were helpful in letting us know that we had left the car lights on. We would not hesitate recommending it to others.
1 holidaymaker review
La casa è molto bella con splendida vista su Funchal inoltre è dotata di tutte le necessarie attrezzature (compresa una Moka per 6 persone) e di ogni piccolo elettrodomestico. Confortevoli il locale barbecue, la piscina con sedie a sdraio ed il parapetto in vetro che permette una ottima visuale verso l'oceano. Abbiamo particolarmente apprezzato, considerata la nostra età, la qualità dei materassi. Inoltre è in ottima posizione per visitare l'isola. Consigliamo vivamente questa struttura.
From the Owner
“My parents are from the Island, and majority of my family are there. My husband was brought up in Madeira and would like to retire there, this is why we bought the property but until we retire we would like to share the experience of our beautiful villa and the beautiful island of Madeira with others so that you can experience what Madeira has to offer.”
Activity and Interests
There is only 1 airport in Madeira, Funchal airport. We recommend that a car is hired to make the most of your holiday. Madeira has some lovely places to see, and for those that like trekking there are also lovely places that can only be reached by foot, all this information can be acquired by the Tourism Office in Funchal. We provide a driver to collect or lead the way from the airport to the villa at no extra cost.
The villa is just on the outskirt of Funchal therefore quite central. There is a large supermarket just 5min drive with petrol station, bank and cafes. You then also have Canico which has restaurants, bars and cafes. 15 min drive you have the Santa Cruz Waterpark. Most places can be reached quite quickly due to the motorways although you still have some of the old roads which can be scenic but also bumpy. Near the villa there is a botanic garden which in summer is very beautiful to visit.
The driver that we have available for pick up and drop off is available for guided tours this will be paid by yourselves direct to the driver. Owners speak English and Portuguese. There is alot of activities to suit all, you can do whale and dolphin watching as well as diving, all information will be given at the tourist office.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Booking to be made direct with owner, a deposit of 30% will need to be paid which will be non-refundable, with the total balance to be paid six weeks before arrival. Payment will be made to owners bank in Portugal.
Changeover day can be flexible, depends on whether there are other arrivals we need to give enough time for cleaning.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per night in UK pounds.
Discounts for longer lets can be arranged prices will be discussed at the time.
30% is paid straight away to reserve the villa with the final balance to be paid 6 weeks before your arrival.
From the Owner
“One of the best attraction that the villa has which we enjoy when we go over and a few of our guests have also mentioned is that it is in a very peaceful area and you can sit at the bottom of the garden with a drink and enjoy the wonderful view of Funchal - because of how high the villa is situated.”
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En suite - bedroom 1 bath /shower, wc, bidet. Top floor bathroom - bath/shower, wc, bidet (hairdryer). Ground floor bathroom - shower, wc.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 queen size bed(can be made as a twin bed) 2 fitted wardrobes en-suite with TV. Bedroom 2 x two single beds that can be separated or joined fitted wardrobes with a safe. Bedroom 3 same as above (no safe)with TV. All rooms have panoramic views.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Travel cot and pushchair available on request, and a Mothercare tent for babys to be protected from the sun. Outside: There is a lawned area to the right side of the villa and to the left there is a private swimming pool and to the back the BBQ area with table and chairs,there are doors which can be closed if the evening becomes breezy, there is a CD player so that you can listen to music while out in the BBQ area, this also has radio. There are also 6 sun loungers. There is a large clothes line on the back wall as you come out of the kitchen. Linen basket and pegs are in the kitchen. Utility Room: Cupboard at bottom of stairs - iron/ironing board, vacuum cleaner, step ladder, mop and bucket and broom and clothes- horse. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels bath/hand & bidet towels are supplied, bed linen is provided and changed once a week, house will be also cleaned once a week.