6 bed Villa near Santa Barbara de Nexe , Central Algarve - Tranquil And Private Location
Villa Padeira is a luxury south facing executive 5 bed villa with an additional self contained 1 bed apartment, private pool, madeira style pool house and private terraces, set in large grounds with breathtaking panoramic countryside and sea views. The villa and pool are not overlooked and will appeal to those who enjoy beautiful and tranquil surroundings. 20 minutes by car to the finest beaches, golf courses and Faro airport.
Top Traveller Review
Best home away ever!
About the Owner
We are a small family business and have been located in the Algarve for the past 20 years.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We stayed in Villa Pedeira for 2 weeks. Beautifully furnished very well equipped with every need catered for. Complete with marvellous swimming pool and several terraces for relaxing & soaking up the sun with a nice glass of wine. The views were superb the location is perfect very quiet and peaceful although in 20 minutes you can be in vilamoura where the nightlife is buzzing. There is everything there to keep children of all ages happy, pool table, swimming pool. Beautiful beaches are only 15 minute drive away. The aqua show is a must for children and adults alike. Our teenagers loved the Karting in Almancil. 2 weeks was not long enough, we will definately return next year. Stephen, Mary, Declan, Dean & Shannan Smart. Welwyn Garden City.
The villa was perfect...pool couldn't have been better and all your help was much appreciated. Thanks also for the excellent villa price that was the icing on the cake. We will be seeking you out in the next year or two. The wainwights.
5 based on 1 holidaymaker reviews
Best home away ever!
Our party of 8 was met by the villa's owner Karen. She could not have been more helpful. Our first impression of the villa and the surrounding area was "WOW!" Karen then showed us around the spacious villa pointing out how everything worked, but we couldn't keep our eyes from the incredible views of the Algarve coastline - absolutely stunning! The large terraces, comfortable seating, well sized communal areas, great bedrooms and the fantastic pool just took our breath away! The youngest two of our group couldn't decide whether to jump straight in the pool or turn on the giant Plasma TV, kids! Karen had stocked the fridge with ice cold beers and wine for the adults and drinks for the young ones. Also she had put in some essentials like bread, butter, ham, cheese, coffee, tea, fruit and milk, so we could relax and not have to dash off to the supermarket - great hostess. During our two week stay she came over with her helper and changed the linen and towels, checked we were ok and gave us some more pointers to great restaurants and places to see, but to be honest apart from a couple of nights out we all just got in the "chill" zone and soaked up the sun, the views and ambience! 5 STARS all the way! Thank you Karen your a star!
From the Owner
“We have loved the algarve for many years and particularly enjoy the climate and lifestyle.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Clay pigeon shooting - 45 minute drive.
Tennis club - 3 minute drive.
Go Karting Almancil . 15 minute drive
Aqua Show . Quarteira 20 minute drive
Cinema . Faro 15 minute drive
Nearest beach 20 - 25 minutes by car
Nearest airport is Faro a 20 minute drive. We strongly recommend car hire. Airport transfers can be arranged.
The quaint village of Santa Barbara boasts a beautiful church, lovely restaurants and is only a 5 minute drive. The busy historic market town of Loule is a 15 minute drive. Faro and Almancil - 15 minute drive. Vale do Lobo and Quinta do Lago - 20 minute drive.
There is a Jaffers supermarket which is a 5 minute drive from the villa which sells a good variety of food and supplies at very reasonable prices. For those who enjoy a game of tennis or would like lessons there is a tennis club in the area. 3 minute drive.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
25% non-refundable deposit required to secure booking. Balance due 60 days prior to arrival.
£150 security deposit, payable on arrival and refunded on departure subject to any significant breakages or damage.
Balance due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
Changeover day - Flexible Arrival 2pm - Departure 10.30 am
Notes on prices:
All prices are inclusive of Gas, electric, water and use of air conditioning
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
£150 Security deposit required against any breakages or damage. Fully refunded within 7 days of departure subkect to villa being checked.
Discount for Long term let.
25% non refundable deposit on confirmation of booking. Balance due 60 days prior to arrival.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Villa Pedeira is ideally suited to large families or groups. It is very spacious and benefits from wonderful countryside and sea views.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Table Football
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- smoking allowed ...
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - Jacuzzi bath, shower, basin, wc, bidet Bathroom 2 - bath/shower, basin, bidet, wc Bathroom 3 - Walk in shower, wc, basin Bathroom 4 - Ensuite bath/shower, wc basin Cloakroom - wc, basin
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (6 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bed 1, double bed, built in wardrobes, A\C Bed 2, double bed, built in wardrobes Bed 3, 4, twin beds, sky tv, A/C Bed 5, twin beds, built in wardrobes A\C, Bedroom 6 - Apartment, double bed, en-suite, kitchenette, sitting area, SKY TV, Terrace. A\C
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Air conditioning and heating in bedrooms and lounge. We have endeavoured to make the villa child friendly with a secure gated entrance to the pool area and gates to the terrace areas. A complimentary welcome pack provided on day of arrival. Cot and highchair can be provided on request. Wi-fi throughout villa. Outside: Large natural gardens, south facing terraces with patio furniture. An additional covered terrace, ideal for socialising with comfortable seating an 8ft American pool table and Football table. A good size pool, patio area and Madeira style Pool House. Pool house has a fridge, freezer, for keeping the beers cool, drinks trolley etc. Pool shower, sun loungers. Traditional barbeque and gas barbeque on individual terraces. Electronic Gates to the property. Utility Room: Just off the kitchen is the utility room that consists of an automatic washing machine, tumble dryer, iron, ironing board and additional fridge/freezer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen, towels and pool towels provided. Other: Spacious ground floor self contained apartment consisting of sitting area with plasma TV. Double bed with fitted wardrobes, en suite bathroom, kitchenette, private terrace, and air conditioning. Pool House with drinks fridge, pool towels.