Townhouse in Kalkan Old Town, With Private Pool, 2 en-suite Bedrooms - Step Outside Your Door And Be In The Hub Of The Activity
The townhouse is in the heart of old Kalkan village and just a few steps away from the many restaurants, shops and other facilities. Should you prefer to dine at home, the roof terrace and pool terrace will provide alfresco dining facilities for those warm summer evenings. There is a kitchenette on the roof terrace for ease of catering and also a barbecue for out doors cooking. The accommodation is stylish, modern and unfussy and will provide a comfortable stay for a party of up to 4. Transfers from Dalaman or Antalya can be arranged on request. Anything else you think you might need for your stay with us, please ask and we will do our best to accommodate. For a full view of the townhouse and for secure online bookings please visit our website - details below.
Top Traveller Review
I wish we were still there
About the Owner
I am English and work as a IT contractor so I move around a lot. Kalkan has become my stability and the place I go to relax and get away.
1 holidaymaker review
I wish we were still there
We stayed for a week in July. It was absolutely fantastic. The villa is nicer than the photos make out. The pool is beautiful and cleaned every morning. There was not a leaf in it all week. The bedrooms, beds and bathrooms are large, and there is air conditioning everywhere, and fast wifi. Although it's a two minute walk max from the centre of Kalkan, it was very quiet at night. Sharon gave us great recommendations when we arrived and was flexible with us leaving and arriving. Kalkan itself is great. All in all, we really recommend it.
From the Owner
“I have owned Kalkan Townhouse since 1996 when it was bought as a holiday home and rental property. Having stayed in numerous villas in various areas of Kalkan I wanted a place close to the town where I could just pop out for a coffee or to buy a loaf of bread in the morning. When I found this house right in the heart of the old town I snapped it up and have never looked back. It really is in the perfect location yet so quiet and peaceful and the fact that it has a pool was an unexpected bonus. I have seen many delighted guests enjoy this property over the years and many have become repeat visitors enjoying its unique and tranquil location in the heart of town.”
Activity and Interests
The town beach is less than 300 meters away and Kalkan also has a number of beach clubs who will collect and return you from your villa.
The nearest airport is Dalaman which is approximately a 90 minute drive away. You may also get there through Antalya airport although this is further away at around 200 kilometers.
Kalkan is right on your doorstep, no need for a hire car or taxi rides.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£250|
Cleaning fees are included in the rental price, if you require additional mid-week cleaning please ask.
Saturday changeover during June to September
Flexible at other times
Notes on prices:
Minimum booking is 7 nights. Partial weeks after the first week are allowed and will be charged at the daily rate plus 30%
We can arrange airport transfers, car hire and welcome packs on your behalf.
Airport transfer, Dalaman -> Kalkan, return 1-3 person, £110; 4-6 person £140.
Car hire from £20 per day
Welcome pack on arrival from £10, please ask for details.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“I am sure you will not be disappointed with the townhouses location and its lack of noise from the town. I am also sure you will like the benefit of not having to get taxis everywhere; with the average price of a taxi between 15-20TL (£5-£8) each way you will save a small fortune. The restaurants and shops are on the doorstep and the beach is only a short walk away. Some of the restaurants will even deliver to you if you prefer to dine at home but would rather not cook; what could be better?”
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- The house has 2 bathrooms and guest WCs. Bathroom 1 is en-suite with the master bedroom and has a walk-in shower, wash basin and WC. Bathroom 2 also en-suite and consists of shower, wash basin and WC. There is an additional WC on the ground floor.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with super-king size bed, en-suite bathroom, balcony overlooking the pool. Second bedroom can be configured as double or twin bed, luxurious en-suite marble bathroom and dressing area.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: This property is ideal for all ages and perfect for those with families. It is in the town yet quiet and secluded. The main streets with bars, restaurants and shops is less than 200 meters away. Outside: Outside the property there is a walled patio with a private swimming pool approximately 20' x 12', ample sun loungers, patio dining furniture with seating for 6 guests. Utility Room: There is a separate utility room with washing machine, clothes dryer, iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels are provided and changed once a week. Additional maid services are available and can be booked in advance and paid for locally. This service could extend to a daily housekeeper who will prepare and serve breakfast and lunch and clean. Other: There is a roof terrace with fantastic sea views over the town and mountain views to the rear. Here there is also a utility kitchen with sink and fridge to make dining on the terrace effortless. There is also a large storage area.