Kings Paradise Villa 3 - Villa Kristin
Villa Kristin is a 4 bedroom villa with one double bedroom and three twin bedrooms (one downstairs), all of which are en-suite. All bedrooms are air conditioned. The large open plan kitchen and dining room seats 6 and the kitchen is fully equipped with washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, hob, oven, iron and ironing board. The lounge has satellite television, DVD player and portable CD player. There is also WiFi which costs £8 per week. All linen and towels are provided. There is a parking space and a large garden area with shaded verandahs. There is also a private swimming pool complete with sunloungers, umbrellas and barbecue.
The 4 bedroom villa has one double and three twin bedrooms and the 3 bedroom villas have one double and two twin bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms or shower rooms. All bedrooms have air conditioning. They are fully furnished including fridge/freezers, microwaves, washing machines, dishwashers, DVD players and satellite televisions (NB Kings Paradise Villa 3 - 4 bedroom - does not have a TV or DVD player) . All have private swimming pools which are set in individual private garden areas and are complete with sunloungers, umbrellas and barbecue grill.
About the Owner
Changeover day is flexible.
Arrival time - 3pm
Departure time - 11am
It may be possible to stay later than this if you have an evening flight - please check with us.
Notes on prices:
Rates include: Air-conditioning in all bedrooms, mid stay linen and towel change (for stays of longer than one week) & a welcome grocery pack (only provided in Villa Kristin if arrival time is after 20.00). Booking Deposit of 30% payable within 1 week of booking being confirmed. Balance payable 6 weeks before departure.
Activity and Interests
The blue flag sandy beach at Coral Bay is only 9/10 minutes walk from the villas. Here you will find activities such as jet ski, water ski or paragliding or perhaps you would prefer to swim in the crystal clear waters or sunbathe.
The nearest airport is Paphos International which is approximately 35 minutes drive along the coast.
Public transport: A regular bus service stops near the villas and this will take you into the tourist area of Paphos where you can explore the harbour, visit the Roman mosaics or simply unwind in one of the tavernas overlooking the sea. Alternatively, go to the Water Park, or the Go Karts or Crazy Golf. You can also explore the old town where you will find an excellent traditional market as well as many quality shops.
In Coral Bay which is about 3/4 minutes walk, there is a wide variety of shops, restaurants, bars and tavernas. There are also two well stocked supermarkets, kiosks, a taxi rank, banks, cashpoint machines and internet access. Crazy golf and amusements are approximately 5 minutes walk. There is a pharmacy and medical centre about 4 minutes walk. The Aphrodite Waterpark is approx 25 minutes drive.
- Air Conditioning
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- duty free shops
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The villas are fitted with air-conditioning in all bedrooms. Other facilities include satellite TV, DVD, CD player, cot, high chair, private driveways, barbecue grills or gas barbecue, bed linen and towels provided, mid stay linen change in 3 bedroom villas (for stays of longer than 1 week), hairdryer, iron/board and sofa bed or folding guest bed with mattress, suitable for adult or child. Outside: Outside in the gardens you can relax and enjoy the sunshine, go for a swim in your own large private pool or cool off under the outside shower. How about having a barbeque while watching the sun go down over the sea or enjoy a bottle of wine on the terrace?