Apartment in Gaucin, Ronda Area Andalucia - Two Large Private Terraces And Shared Pool
A stunning modern duplex in a 1st Class Development with great ammenities, including off street parking and shared swimming pool. There are stunning views all the way to Africa from both floors. The 2 terraces offer a choice of shaded or sunny al fresco living. The kitchen is modern and well equiped with built in dishwasher, eye level oven, microwave and an island with ceramic hob(with room for company). The dining area includes a table with seating for 6. The comfortable sitting area with fireplace also features satellite tv/dvd. Downstairs are 2 large bedrooms, 1 twin 1 double with each featuring beautiful views, large dressing areas and well appointed, stylish bathrooms. Built-in heating and cooling help make for year round comfort.
Top Traveller Review
Great property in lovely location.
About the Owner
(1 traveller reviews)
Great property in lovely location.
Great property & location. Quiet but few minutes easy walk to restaurants, bars & local shops. Loved Gaucin with access to mountains, larger towns & beaches not far to drive to. Off road parking was not an issue. As temperatures were very hot, having a pool to use & the air conditioning was a real bonus with this property. The modern apartment facilities were good alongside the older charm of the village, with lovely, far reaching views from the large balcony. Very clean. Easy to book and find, with prompt responses from owner. Would definitely recommend Gaucin.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Guided local walks, birdwatching and horse riding can be arranged. This area is spectacular for its clean air, breathtaking vistas, first class hiking and abundant wildlife.
Beautiful blue Mediterranean beaches are only 30 minutes away by car.
Windy and wild Atlantic beaches on the Costa de la Luz are about 1.5 hours drive away.
Car hire is recommended, although the restaurants and shops in the village are easily reached on foot. Please note that garage only fits 'Compact' size cars. Larger cars park in front of complex on the street.
Airports: Malaga - 1.5 hours. Gibraltar - 1 hour. Jerez - 2.5 hours. Sevilla - 2.5 hours. Granada - 2.5 hours.
Ronda 40 mins. Marbella/Puerto Banus - 45 mins. Seville - 2.5 hours. Jerez - 2.5 hours. Granada - 3.5 hours (skiing in winter).
Gaucin is a white village with its own Moorish castle, spectacularly situated in the mountains behind the Costa del Sol in the Serrania de Ronda. There are fabulous views of the mountains, Gibraltar and the Rif Mountains in Africa at every turn.
The narrow streets house 4 supermarkets and a traditional butcher. There is also an organic food shop, banks (cashpoints) and a pharmacy.
Within walking distance of the apartment are a variety of small restaurants, bars and tapa bars, one of which hosts regular flamenco performances.
The Serrania de Ronda has 3 protected national parks - Las Nieves, Grazalema and Los Alcornocales. The beauty of the landscape and bird life in particular can be fully appreciated from a network of trails for walking and riding.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- En suite to master bedroom with a large bath, separate shower cubicle, twin basins and a wc. En suite to a second bedroom with shower cubicle, basin and a wc. Cloakroom on the lounge floor.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master suite with four-poster bed and southern views. Opens onto covered terrace. Second bedroom with twin beds opens onto a covered terrace. Both bedrooms centrally heated and cooled.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Local English speaking house manager on hand for meeting and greeting, local information etc. Outside: The pool is large and is surrounded by a terrace with sunbeds. It is easily reached down steps from the covered terrace of the apartment. Thus you can swim and retreat to your own private terrace very easily. The pool is a salt pool. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels, pool towels and all bed linen supplied. Apartment is cleaned and linen changed weekly.