Farmhouse between Montone and Pietralunga, Umbria. - Tranquil Country Location
Casale is a beautiful 18th century farmhouse restored to the highest level using old/original local materials. A huge living room opens out onto a shaded terrace for outdoor eating and there are peaceful far reaching views over the 2 acre property in all directions. The nearest large town is Umbertide with a selection of supermarkets, small shops and restaurants. The Adriatic Coast (Ancona and Fano) is about 1.5 hours away.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
"Our most successful family holiday ever" The Stotts.
"Your place has some of the best finishes we have ever experienced".
"I have rented all over the world...let me tell you yours is without doubt of the highest standard we have experienced."
Activity and Interests
The Adriatic Coast (Ancona and Fano) is about an hour and a half away over the Appenines whilst the Tuscan Coast is a little further... just over 2 hours.
The nearest airport is Perugia to which Ryanair flies from Stanstead. Rome, Bologna Forli and Pisa are between 2 and 2.5 hours. Ancona is about 1.5 hours away... daily flights with Ryanair from Stansted.
The nearest large town is Umbertide with a selection of supermarkets, small shops and restaurants. The lovely hilltown of Montone is about the same distance 20 minutes by car from the house.
Beautiful historic centres including Citta di Castello, Gubbio and Perugia are about 35 minutes away. All of these have wonderful shopping, eating, art and architecture.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
4 Oct 2016 - 3 Apr 2017
Changeover Day: Sunday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please telephone or email to check availability and special offers.
A 20% deposit secures your booking; the balance is payable six weeks before your holiday.
A pdf file brochure is available on request.
Further details on our home site.
Changeover is on a Saturday, times negotiable.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with walk-in shower, separate bath, basin and wc. Bathroom 2 with walk-in shower, separate bath, bidet, basin and wc. Bathroom 3 with large walk-in shower, basin and wc. All the bathrooms have top quality fittings.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom with double bed. Bedroom 2 with twin beds. Bedroom 3 with twin beds.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The house is light and airy and bedrooms are relatively cool at night. There is central heating at cost on demand and constant hot water. The pool is in a separate part of the garden from the house for increased privacy and safety for toddlers. Outside: Casale is set in 2 acres of grounds surrounded by green lawns, ancient olives and rose/lavender borders; the house is beautifully sited with stunning views over the Umbrian countryside. There is shaded outdoor eating and wooden sun loungers around the pool and large garden. The 12m x 6m private pool has salt filtration to minimise chlorine. Utility Room: Washing/drying room with washing machine, sink and hot water boiler. Separate cantina for storage with ironing facilities. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen included changed each Saturday. Pool towels supplied. Bed linen is white 100% cotton.