Apartment in Meia Praia, Lagos, Algarve, Portugal - Rooftop Pool, 10/15 mins Walk to Marina/Town, Close To Palmares Golf
Your luxurious ocean-front suite with WIFI is wonderfully located directly at the beautiful 'Meia Praia' Beach, widely regarded as one of the best beaches in the Algarve. This modern apartment has been designed, built, finished and furnished to a very high standard. It combines style, comfort and convenience and is air conditioned and heated throughout. Guests have access to the communal swimming pool on top of the building with sunloungers and panoramic views across the Bay of Lagos. All rooms face south, have unspoiled sea views and large patio doors which open onto your 33 sq.m. furnished private sun terrace. The exclusive 18 hole Palmares Golf course is only 5 mins up the road and the Duna Beach Club where you can enjoy a relaxing meal or drink is just across the road. The cosmopolitan marina with excellent restaurants, bars and shops is only 5 mins away. The marina footbridge will bring you to Lagos town, one of the most charming destinations in the Algarve.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
5 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
Our stay in Sylvia's villa was amazing. The place was very big and clean and she even greeted us with fruit/ snacks and wine. There is a big beautiful beach right across the street and a grocery store not even 10 min walk from the apartment. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a peaceful getawat, thanks again we will return very soon!!
We have just returned from a week staying in this apartment. It is the first time we have used owners direct so were a little nervous but we needn't have worried. The apartment was exactly as described, it is very well equipped, the pool is kept spotless and view is beautiful. The beach is 30 seconds away and the lovely marina is a 10 minute stroll away. The best thing about the apartment is the owner, she was extremely helpful before our visit regarding any questions we had or information we needed and was very flexible in accommodating us on arrival and check out times. We would definitely recommend this apartment and will be returning next time we visit Portugal.
A great sea-facing apartment in a modern block with the added bonus of a pool on the roof. The accommodation was as described and spotless. We found it a lovely place to relax, there is everything available to dine in or plenty of restaurants in the area to dine out. We had a great week and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this property. Thanks Sylvia!
Activity and Interests
The beaches around Lagos are amongst the most beautiful in the Algarve, none more so than Meia Praia Beach at your doorstep. It forms part of one of the largest bays in Europe and is a spectacular 5kms of white sand. It never seems too crowded and sunbeds and parasols are available for hire. There are plenty of cafes and good restaurants on the beach. Within a 5-10 mins drive are numerous other family friendly beaches such as Dona Ana, Luz, Burgau, Camillo, and Salema.
The nearest airport is Faro at around 70km. One can reach Lagos directly by motorway from Faro in about 50-60 mins. The railway station is situated a couple of minutes walk from the apartment. Although car hire is not necessary as both beach and town are within easy walking distance, a car is recommended as there is so much to see and do in the Algarve. We employ the services of a reputable local company for both car hire and reliable airport transfers. Please email us with your requirements.
The 'Meia Praia' Beach at your doorstep is considered one of the best in the Algarve. A very clean long sandy beach with 5 restaurant/cafes a windsurfing-school, sailing-school, tennis-courts and sunshades/sunloungers for hire. But the best feature is that the beach is never crowded, not even in peak season! The Duna Beach Club with its tennis-courts, the 5-star Lagos Yacht Marina with a very attractive brand new health club in the Marina Club Hotel are all within 10 mins walk.
It is a 15 mins walk through the marina into the old charming town of Lagos. Enclosed within 5th century walls, Lagos is rich in historical buildings and Moorish architecture. It is packed with traditional and modern shops. On the narrow cobbled streets you will find cafes, restaurants and bars catering for all tastes. With its relaxed atmosphere and quiet charm Lagos is one of the most appealing locations in the Algarve. At night the old town comes alive with openair stalls, street entertainers and artists. Five minutes drive from the apartment towards Lagos you will find an excellent supermarket - Pingo Doce. Here you find everything you need from fresh fish, meat and fruit to wines, freshly baked bread and pastries.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
1 Nov 2016 - 1 Apr 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
A deposit of 30% of the total cost of your accommodation is due at the time of booking. The remainder is due 8 weeks before your arrival date. Bookings made within 8 weeks of the start of your holiday must be paid for in full at the time of booking. A security deposit of £100 will be required with final payment. This will be returned within a fortnight of departure from the property. All clients agree to report any damage to the property or its contents as soon as possible during their stay.
Friday is the preferred change over day but we can be flexible if necessary. The apartment will be available from 4pm on arrival and should be vacated by 11am on day of departure. We will try to accommodate any reasonable variations on these timings.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
Discount for long-term winter lets available. Electricity will be metered and charged separately November - March.
In order to be able to confirm your booking we ask a deposit of 30% of the total costs if you want to proceed. The remainder of 70% is due 8 weeks before your arrival date together with a £100 security deposit (the deposit will be refunded within 14 days after your checkout). You have the possibility to pay us by credit card by using our PayPal account or by making an international bank transfer.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- The modern marble en-suite bathroom has a shower, basin, bidet and toilet. The second family sized modern marble bathroom has a Jacuzzi, shower, basin and toilet. A hair dryer is also been provided for your convenience.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The apartment comprises an air conditioned master bedroom with one double bed, en-suite bathroom and large fitted wardrobe with drawers and safe/safety deposit box. The second air-conditioned bedroom has two single beds and a fitted wardrobe with drawers.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The living area and the 2 bedrooms have air conditioning for the summer months and heating (electric) for the winter evenings. Electricity is included in the rental rates from April to October. It will be metered and charged separately from November to March. For your peace of mind a smoke alarm has been fitted in the living area. Outside: The apartment's large and secluded south/ocean facing balcony is a wonderful spot for sunbathing or dining. It is very private and benefits from the sun from early-morning until mid-afternoon. It is equipped with a outdoor sofa and 1 armchair completed with outdoor table with 4 chairs for having breakfast or dining outside. Overlooking the Bay all the way to the historic town of Lagos in the West and Portimao in the East, it is also a lovely spot for simply relaxing whilst sipping a drink. In addition to this guests benefit from complimentary access to the exclusive swimming pool on top of the building with a superb sun terrace, sunloungers and stunning panoramic views across the Bay of Lagos. Utility Room: An iron and ironing board have also been provided for your convenience. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: You will be provided with towels which will be changed once a week and cotton bedlinen which will be changed weekly. You only have to bring your own beach towels. Maid service is provided once a week.