Villa in Bellapais, Kyrenia, Northern Cyprus - Peaceful location within easy reach of village facilities
Bella Views is a luxury villa situated within a short walk of Bellapais village. The villa is at the end of a private road set in its own grounds with a private swimming pool. The villa was built in 2008 and has been furnished to a high standard including marble floors, suspended ceilings and air conditioning. The layout is well planned, comprising a large sitting/dining room leading into a well equipped kitchen. The villa has recenlty been re-decorated and is set on a hillside offering spectacular views of Bellapais Abbey and the Mediterranean. All rooms have doors leading out on to the terrace and pool area.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
10-15 minute drive to Kyrenia on the north coast and beaches.
Ercan in North Cyprus is the nearest airport, with a transfer time of 40 minutes. Alternatively, Larnaca in South Cyprus has a transfer time of 1.5 hours. Car hire is recommended and arrangements have been made with a local car hire firm for pick-ups from Ercan. Cyprus has the bonus of right hand drive cars.
Bellapais village and Abbey is a 5 mins walk. The port of Kyrenia, with its attractive old harbour and castle, is a 10-15 mins drive. Beaches are also a 10-15 mins drive. Turtle beaches are accessible further along the coast.
North Cyprus is still less well known than the South and consequently remains unspoilt and unsophisticated. Although car hire is recommended to make the most of your holiday, you can find all you need in the nearby village. There is a small supermarket and several fantastic restaurants and small bars where you will be made to feel very welcome. Bellapais Abbey is truly spectacular, especially at night when you can see it lit up on the skyline from the villa.
- Booking Notes:
20% deposit due at the time of booking, with the balance due 8 weeks before departure.
Changeover days can be flexible.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
Please contact us for non-standard off-season lets
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with shower, wc and basin. Bathroom 2 with bath and shower over, wc and basin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed. Bedroom 2 with twin beds. Bedroom 3 with twin beds.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The master bedroom and bathroom are particularly spacious. The two remaining twin rooms are of a good size. All bedrooms have plenty of built-in storage space. The living accommodation is large, light and airy and the property has marble floors throughout. Outside: The villa is set in its own grounds with gardens around the property. 9m x 5m private swimming pool with a paved area between the pool and the villa. Outdoor furniture includes wrought iron sunbeds. There is plenty of room to park a hired car. Utility Room: Sink, cleaning equipment, iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels provided (excl beach towels). Cleaning after each visit, but can be increased by arrangement through management agent. Other: 6 wrought iron sun beds and cushions.