Villa on Campo De Golf, Caleta de Fuste, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands - Peaceful Location, 10 mins walk to Beach
The villa is situated on the golf resort of Caleta de Fuste, Fuerteventura in the all year round sunny Canary Islands. A 10 minute walk to the beach, commercial centre, bars and restaurants, a further 5 minute walk to the excellent resort of Caleta de fuste. The villa has private sunbathing areas for you to relax in the sun or shade under the part open extended front of the property and also to allow dining alfresco. There is a BBQ and sun loungers. The large swimming pool is heated. Fully equipped kitchen. The facilities of the golf course and the 5 star hotel are on your doorstep. Directly opposite the golf resort are excellent leisure and commercial facilities including shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, bowling and large supermarket. Caleta de Fuste has a large horseshoe shaped beach which is safe for bathing and relaxing in the beautiful sunshine. The airport is a 15 minute drive to the villa. This is an idyllic location for a family or golfing holiday all year round.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
(1 traveller reviews)
Found the villa be spotless, spacious with a large pool. The location is very peaceful and private and within walking distance to town and shopping centre. Would definitely use this villa again as it is excellent value for money.
Activity and Interests
A 10 min walk alongside the golf course takes you to some of the islands most beautiful beaches and sheltered bays have been created so that families with children can enjoy shallow, clear water bathing. These manmade lagoon beaches have fine golden sand and are safe for children to swim in. You can find a stylish restaurant and bar located off the coast between the beaches, reached via a bridge/walkway. Costa Caleta beach takes approx 5 mins by car where you can surf, jet ski etc.
Fuerteventura airport is in Puerto del Rosario and is a 10-15 min drive to the villa. Flights depart from most English airports, main days Wed and Sat although there are some flights most days depending on where you need to travel from.
Caleta de Fuste 15 min walk. Puerto del Rosario 15 drive.
There is a Solbank in the nearby commercial centre which normally gives fairly good rates and assistance. There is a cash point outside the bank. The commercial centre is open most days between 10am and 10pm. A large Spar supermarket where you can buy all your groceries. A 25 min drive to a brand new Water Park, a 25 min drive to the Botanical Gardens and Zoo. An excellent island for wind surfing and all water sports.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
4 Jan 2017 - 20 Dec 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
£200 deposit per week is required on booking. Full payment required within 8 weeks of stay. We do not take responsibility for any loss, injury or accident whether personal or otherwise suffered by you while staying at the villa and recommend that you take out suitable insurance before travelling to the island. We cannot accept any responsibility for maintenance/repair works which may be undertaken on any other villa on the golf course during your stay.
Changeover day is usually wed or sat but we are flexible.
Notes on prices:
Please note prices shown are for 4 people per week, there is an extra charge of £80-00 per week, per person above 4, maximum 8 people. Extra charges are made for Pool heating £50 per week and Wifi £20 per week, these are optional extras.
Deposit of £200 per week is payable on booking and balance is due for payment 8 weeks prior to your stay.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with bath/shower over, WC and bidet. Bathroom with bath/shower over, WC and bidet.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with super king bed, and ensuite bathroom. Bedroom 2 with king size bed. Bedroom 3 with twin beds. Bedroom 4 with twin beds.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: A £200 refundable deposit is required payable 7 days before travel and will be returned within 7 days of your departure, providing the villa is left in an acceptable condition. Travel cot, can be arranged at an extra cost. Internet access is available at an extra cost of £20 per week. Fly screens are fitted on all bedroom windows. Outside: Outside the property has been extended to allow a peaceful area overlooking the pool and garden, it has doors at each end but the front has been left open to allow the feel of still being outside. Stairs outside lead to a large roof terrace. The garden is landscaped with a pool 4x9m in size and 1.2m to 1.5m deep. The pool is heated at an extra cost of £50 per week. Brick built BBQ and room to dine outside. Plenty of sun loungers and chairs to relax in. Shaded area under extension. Utility Room: Washing machine, iron and iron board. Space to dry clothes. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Change of towels and linen will be done on a weekly basis only if stay is 14 nights or more. Please note we do not supply beach or pool towels.