Apartment in Benalmadena, Costa del Sol, Spain - Peaceful Location next to Golf Course
This large apartment has lovely marble floors throughout and air-conditioning to all rooms. The lounge and both bedrooms have patio doors leading out onto the sunny, south west terrace. The balcony has fabulous unobstructed views to sea and golf course. There is dining furniture for alfresco dining, and sun-loungers for you to relax and soak up the sunshine. Apartment is well equipped throughout with satellite TV and DVD. Both bedrooms have fitted wardrobes, and superior quality beds for your comfort. Each bedroom has own bathroom including full size bath. The beautiful glass dining room furniture is set in the dining area, it consists of a dining table, four chairs. The kitchen has everything you would need. There is a fridge/freezer, microwave and a washing machine. Pensioners welcomed for long term rentals - please call.
About the Owner
We live in Scotland and own this apartment in Benalmadena. We liked this apartment because of the great views. It is ideal for a family holiday.
Guestbook comments from the owner
'Thanks Sebastian! We are all looking forward to going back to the apartment, as we had such a wonderful Holiday last time. Kind Regards' Charlie, Transport Manager
1 holidaymaker review
Not very impressed
We stayed at this apartment 2 weeks in July 2016 with a family of 4. At first I have to say that the property is not where the map says it is, the right address is calle Vela and not calle Poseidon. We spent a lot of time trying to find the apartment. Secondly, the apartment is not 3 years old (what it says in the description), it is built in 2003.
- Big balcony
- close to a supermarket
- air con (3 hours / 1€)
- dirty and wore down furnishment
- cutlery not very good
- lot of gypsies at the pool area (noisy).
From the Owner
“I love Benalmadena because of the fantastic facilities in the area. There are some beautiful beaches and the marina boasts a great range of bars and restaurants. There really is something for everyone here. The area is easily accessible with Malaga airport less than 30 minutes drive away.”
Activity and Interests
The beach is within 10 minutes walking distance from the apartment. There is a larger beach about 5 minutes by bus from Flatotel. The beach along the Benalmadena coast is very sandy and is kept clean by the local authority. From the apartment to the beach is a short 10 minute down hill walk, therefore UPHILL return. The beach itself is uninterrupted to Benalmadena Marina and can reach upto 50 - 60 metres in width from promenade to waters edge.
Gibraltar is 2 hour drive.Malaga airport is approx. 20 mins drive away. Car hire is not essential as there are regular buses that stop a short distance away which go to nearby towns (Benalmadena, Fuengirola, Torremolinos, Malaga) ,where there are connections to longer distance buses (to Marbella, Ronda, Mijas Pueblo). There is a local train service from Malaga to Fuengirola, with the nearest station, Torremeulle, is 20/25 minutes.
There is an outside cafe at the base of the building. Internet cafe, chinese resturant and video shops are 10 minutes walking distance.
The supermarket is within 5 minutes walking distance. Banks are in village centre. Benalmadena is the most popular resort for the many spanish holiday makers because of the amusement places for children - an ideal family center. The Marina and the promenade are the best in Europe.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£89|
To make a booking, please email me with your contact number and best time to contact you. I will contact you within 24 hours. Prices for the property are per week in Sterling pounds. If you are supplied with a cheaper price from an equivalent apartment please email/phone to see if we can offer any discounts on our prices. Discounts available for long lets, last minute bookings and short breaks. Any other prices available on request. Please note our terms and conditions from our website.
The change over day is flexible subject to availability - first come basis!
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week and not per person, per day. Availability is as shown on calender which is updated on a regular basis .
Discounts available for long term rentals. Discounts available for pensioners. Late offers - please call.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Peace and quite. Five minutes walking distance to supermarket and 10 minutes to the beach. There is a fantastic bus service to the town centre.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- near the sea
- theme parks
- water parks
- gambling casinos
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- golf pass optional
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom. The luxury bathrooms are marble tiled.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Each bedroom has two single beds with comfortable clean beds. The bedrooms open into the balcony and both bed rooms have sea and mountain views. Built in wardrobes are provided.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The apartment is air-conditioned for which a very small charge is made, there is double glazing which keeps the apartment cool in summer and warm in winter . You can enjoy the terrace on cooler winter evenings. We can offer cots, a highchair, potty and buggy We also have a library of DVD's. The pool is set within a lovely environment with grassed and shaded areas as well as a changing area and toilets. The apartment is within yards of a lovely children's play area, café and large comprehensive supermarket, local bus service and taxi rank and within easy walking distance of bars, restaurants and local beaches. Outside: Outdoor four sun loungers and a dining table with four chairs / parosol. Shared swimming pool. The apartment blocks have both stairs and lifts, making wheelchair access easy. The apartment blocks are relatively new (3 years old), A large communal pool is fenced and gated for use only by residents. Utility Room: large flat screen.DVD player. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen included. Other: Very quiet area within walking distance to the beach, bus stop and resturants.