Apartment in Los Alcazares, Costa Calida - Located within a Typically Spanish Town, 10 minutes to Outstanding Beaches
Ground floor self catering apartment situated on a small exclusive complex within the still typically Spanish town of Los Alcazares. Furnished to a very high standard, the apartment sleeps up to 4 persons with a small gated patio to the front. The complex offers the facility of 2 communal pools for the sole use of residents and guests, 1 suitable for babies. Alternatively the apartment is ideally situated to explore the surrounding areas of Los Alcazares, the Mar Menor and the renowned La Manga Club. Shops, beach bars, cafes, restaurants provide drinks, tapas, meals and entertainment, all within walking distance, although cars and bicycles can be hired locally, together with boundless opportunities for sports and other activities.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
A 10 min stroll leads you to the gently sloping waters of the Mar Menor, 1-3 degrees warmer than the Mediterranean, and 7km of beaches, safe for young children. With the many cafes and Tapas Bars dotted along the beach it´s a great place to spend the day soaking up the sun, shining on average 320 days of the year.
Los Alcazares is located 10 mins drive from Murcia Airport (San Javier) and 50 mins from Alicante Airport. Numerous low cost airlines fly into the region from all over the UK & Ireland. Although a car is not essential, it is recommended for exploring the surrounding areas, local cities and places of interest. Airport Transfers are available on request.
The historic city of Murcia, is only 40 mins by car, and the naval port of Cartegena only 20 mins drive. Both well worth exploring for their shops, architecture and history. A 40 min drive north, takes you to Elches vast shopping complex and a further 10 mins takes you to Alicante.
There are several supermarkets and banks all within walking distance. Local restaurants offer a variety of food, from typically Spanish to Asian, Chinese and Indian, together with several English restaurants. The fertile countryside keeps the local markets well stocked with bundles of fresh produce, which take place on Tuesday and Saturdays.
- Booking Notes:
25% non refundable deposit is required when booking. Balance payable 6 weeks prior to arrival. A refundable deposit of £100 is required as bond for breakages/damages or loss of keys, payable with balance.
Negotiable with the owner. Often mid-week flights are cheaper, so we can be flexible with changeover days, depending on the next booking.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1: bath/shower, hand basin, WC, bidet and tiled throughout. Bathroom 2: shower, hand basin, WC and tiled throughout.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms + 2 Bathrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Main Bedroom has twin beds which can easily be joined to form a double. Twin room has 2 single beds. Both rooms have fitted wardrobes, side cabinets, lamps.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Baby equipment can be arranged on request. Air-conditioning also doubles as heating for the winter months. Outside: Door from the kitchen leads to a privately gated communal garden area where 2 communal pools are located for the private use of residents and guests only. Pool side showers available. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included (not beach towels). The apartment is cleaned before and after each stay. Mid-stay cleans can be arranged for longer lets.