Apartment in Isla Canela, Ayamonte, Costa de la Luz, Spain - Tranquil Beach Location Close to Shops and Restaurants
This 3 bedroom apartment has been fully furnished to give you the comfort that you deserve on your holiday. Sun worshippers will enjoy direct access to 7km of sandy beach for tranquil relaxation. Close to shops & restaurants of the Marina, Isla Canela, the fishing village & Ayamonte town. Well appointed in position and facilities, you will not know whether to stay in and cook and savour the glorious sunsets from the balcony, or to go out to explore the abundance of local restaurants on offer. The more active will find many sports to participate in. Golf, tennis, bowls & fishing (to name a few). Kids will enjoy the pools & play area in the grounds plus direct beach access. Bike hire, crazygolf, & fun parks available locally. It is a 'walkers paradise'. Follow the beach & rivers around the island & explore the nature reserves. Day trips can be made in both directions, Seville to the east & Portugal to the west. Any guest staying here can do 'as much' or 'as little' as they want.
About the Owner
We are an English family from Stratford upon Avon. We have three teenage children, and regularly use the apartment for short breaks and longer holidays. We rent the apartment out when we are not using it to cover the mortgage and running costs. For further information on the apartment please request website address.
Activity and Interests
7km of golden beach can be accessed directly to the front of the apartment. Costa de la Luz means "Coast of Light", due to the long hours of glorious sunshine and beautiful sunsets.
Faro (Portugal) is the closest airport (approx 45 mins drive) or Seville is approx 90 mins drive. Hire cars are readily available, or we can arrange pre-booked taxi's if required.
The shops, restaurants and bars of Isla Canela, the fishing village and marina are all within walking distance. Ayamonte town is only 5 minutes drive by car or taxi. The beautiful city of Seville will take approx 90 minutes by car.
We also have availability in the same block of 2 additional 2 bedroom apartments should you which to take a large party. Details available on request.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 1 May 2017
243 night minimum stay
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
£150 to secure the booking. This will then act as a security deposit which will be returned once the keys have been returned and apartment has been checked (and found to be ok). The balance of payment must have been made at least 12 weeks before arrival.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds. For 2 week holiday or extended breaks please contact owner direct for special rates.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite off bedroom 1 includes a bath/shower and bidet. Bathroom 2 includes a stand alone shower. All have built in wardrobes.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, en-suite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 and 3 both have 2 single beds in each. There is a pull out mattress for the 7th person.
- Golf ...
- Outside: Within the lanscaped gardens are two swimming pools and a play area for children. Two paddle tennis courts are available. Utility Room: Automatic washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bedlinen and towels are included. The bedlinen and towels are changed at the end of each stay when the apartment is vacated and cleaned. Other: Terrace 1 overlooks the swimming pools and landscaped gardens. Terrace 2 has a dining table and chairs with sensational views to the beach and sea.