Villa in Camposol, Mazarron, Costa Calida - Peaceful location, and just a short drive to Mazarron and the Beach
This very well presented Neptuno deluxe detached villa is situated on sector D, positioned on a large plot with walled garden. equipped and attactively furnished. The attractive landscaped gardens complement the spacious terrace and large 10 x 5m private pool and swainish style bbq, ideal for a relaxing family holiday. The villa has uninterrupted views of the mountains both from the ground and from the large top solarium. The proximity to Camposol golf complex makes it ideal for golfers as well as families and couples.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
I live in England with my husband and our son. My name is Carolyn and together with the outstanding help from Martine and Denise we will make your holiday effortless. Martine deals with all of the communications and Denise shows you to the villa and is on hand if any problems arise.
Guestbook comments from the owner
The villa was very nice and very comfortable, it has everything you could want for a break in the sun. The villa is situated in a quite area of Camposol and a vehicle is a must. The villa and surrounding areas are kept nice and clean and I will certainly be revisiting hopefully soon.
Mike - April 2010.
4 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
We had a fantastic time at this villa and considering we booked late we where a little apprehensive to say the least. The villa was more than big enough for a family of four and was pretty much as described. The property was clean and tidy though there was a lot of stuff squeezed into cupboards like heaters, hoovers, etc. and possibly some of the furnishings could do with updating i.e. the TV and stereo system still has a tape deck. But at the end of the day who goes on holiday to watch TV. The wireless internet was a god send and kept the kids occupied when not in the pool. The rep Martine was fantastic from our first to last contact and could not do enough to help. She was always on hand to answer any questions we had or deal with any issues. The location was good as at the end of the estate so the villa was not overlooked it was also in easy access to the towns of Cartagena and Murcia by car. i would definatley use this villa again and would have no hesitation in recommending to others. Thanks Danny
We went as a family of 4 adults and 3 children ranging 7 to 13 , the villa was ideal for a family , great pool facilities , excellent Bar B Q area, Well equipped kitchen with everything you need, including washing machine and dishwasher, (we didnt use the DW) , Very spacious inside and out. You would definately need a car as the villa is at the furthest point on the Urbanisation, which is quite isolated . Great views and not overlooked.
Beautiful villa location not the best!
Beautiful, well presented villa with excellent pool and BBQ facilities. Very clean and kitchen had everything we needed. We went as a group with small children so intended to stay at the villa a lot but the villa resort of camposol was a good 10min drive from villa and had very little to offer apart from a few very English bars and restaurants (good supermarket however). The nearest beach resort of puerto mazzaron was a good 25min drive (not 10/15 as we were told) which was not ideal with small sandy children. We didn't venture out many evenings as was a tad too far to travel, however we had some great beach days at Bolnuevo. We would have preferred to be closer to a town/village. Overall an excellent villa just a shame about campo sol resort.
From the Owner
“Friends showed us this complex and we thought it was much nicer than we had seen. We fell in love with the villa straight away it just had the wow factor. We enjoy relaxing around the pool but most of all alfesco dining and sitting on the balcony of an evening with a drink in hand watching the sunset. It's so peaceful.”
Activity and Interests
Excellent award winning EU blue flag beaches are within approximately 15 - 20 mins drive, there are also secluded coves to be explored together with rugged coastline, and not forgetting the golden sands. For those that do there is a Naturist beach at Boineuvo. While 50 mins away there are the more beaches at Aguilas.
Fights to San Javier (Murcia) airport is 55 mins away while Alicante is just 1hr 15 mins. Both airports are covered by the cheaper operators. Car hire is also available, either when you arrive or book before with various companies on line.
Camposol has all the faclities that you would require. However the nearest town is Mazarron which is a 10 mins drive, there are banks, supermarkets and restaurants, a further 5 mins on you have Puerto Mazarron.
You are only a couple of hours away from Sierra Nevada ski slopes, included at the resort are 40 miles of runs, two cross-country circuits, 12 chair lifts, two cable cars and 5 T-bar lifts.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Mar 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A deposit of 25% of the booking is payable upon reservation to secure the villa. The balance is payable 8 weeks before commencement of the booking. A damages deposit of 100 euros will be asked for on the day of arrival, and will be returned in full providing there are no damages.
We are flexible on arrival and changeover days, although we kindly request that the property is vacated by 10.00am on day of departure, unless prior arrangements have been made.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
Prices exclude Christmas and Easter. Special rate negotiable if booked for Christmas and the New Year.
Long term letting maximum one month considered during late October, November to late March.
Free internet available on request
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The villa has a fully equiped kitchen, everything you need to cook yourself up a meal and three bathrooms. The pool is the largest allowed on the urbanisation being 12 X 5 you can have a decent swim in that. The location of the villa is on the outskirts of the complex and has views out into the hills and therefore very quite - love it.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- There are three bathrooms, 2 en-suite. Two have bidets, one bathroom with separate shower, the other with shower over bath. Top bathroom boasts a large walk in double shower. All have cabinets, mirror and shelves.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 double bed. Bedroom 2 double bed with single bunk bed. Bedroom 3 double bed.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: We adopt a strict No-Smoking policy inside the villa, however you may smoke outside and an ash try is provided. Log fire electric radiator and heaters as well as the air-conditioning is supplied for the cooler evenings. Outside: The villa is south facing attracting the sun all through the day. he attractive landscaped gardens complement the spacious tiled terrace. The large 10m x 5m pool is over 6" deep, and is regularly serviced and maintained throughout the year. The underwater lighting of the pool gives a magical background to that evening drink and BBQ. The patio furniture comprises of a barbecue, large glass table with parasol, six chairs and those indispensable sun loungers ready for your relaxing holiday. An outdoor shower is next to the pool. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Clean towels and bed linen are supplied at start of the booking. If you require cleaning and fresh linen during your stay this can be arranged, please ask when booking, however you will need to bring your own beach towels. Other: All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, with either a chest of drawers or shelves, bedside cabinets and lamps, and ceiling fans. Two have air-conditioning units.