Villa in Cala'n Porter, Menorca, Balearic Islands - Fantastic Location, Close to All Amenities
Villa Calle Hannover is an exceptional 3 bedroom villa situated in a quiet location near the centre of Cala'n Porter. The villa has its own luxury swimming pool, surrounded by a large patio complete with built-in barbecue area. Facilities include a large open plan lounge/diner with Sky TV, DVD, video and hi-fi. Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, washing machine, microwave, toaster, iron, sandwich maker and kettle. 5 mins walk to amenities, 10 mins walk to beach.
Top Traveller Review
Beautiful home from home
About the Owner
2 holidaymaker reviews
Beautiful home from home
A fabulous well equipped villa. Fantastic pool area, close to shops, bars and restaurants. Much appreciated the welcoming pack thank you Linda and Ron, we will return without a doubt
Very enjoyable time here, my second trip to Menorca, but first time in this villa, and it surpassed my expectations. Ideal location to explore El Toro, spectacular views, Ciutadella, Fornueus, Cala 'N' Bosch Punta prima etc. We ate in most of the places in Cala, Pitos and the castle being very good on price and portion size. The lidel by the airport is good for meats and selection, but the shops in town are excellent, and deliver too. The villa has been a great place to relax, and a great base for visiting the island. Pool was fantastic and heavily used, the beach is beautiful, never vastly crowded, and very safe and sheltered for the sea, you can walk quite far out, and still only be waist deep.
A car is not needed, but recommended to go and explore, the harder to get to beaches of the north east of the island are worth exploring, we found several with no-one else at all, and spent hours effectively on our own private beach, however, you have to take everything you need, their are no shops or resources close by
Activity and Interests
If you do wish to explore the island and visit one of the 100 beautiful beaches, hire a car for a few days. Alternatively local buses to Mahon run regularly.
Mahon airport is situated 10 mins from Cala 'n Porter by car or taxi costing approx 20 euros taking 4 passengers.
Mahon town and port, 15 mins by car. Alaior, 15 mins by car. Cituadella, 30 mins by car. Son Parc, 20 mins by car. Canutells, 10 mins by car. Binibecca, 10 mins by car. Punta Prima, 15 mins by car.
If you haven't already tried picturesque and peaceful Menorca this villa will provide and excellence base to relax and explore.
Cala'n Porter town itself has everything you require, car not essential. There are restaurants, shops, supermarkets, pharmacy, taxi rank, hairdressers, internet cafe, bus stop, car hire companies and currency exchange booths.
- Booking Notes:
A 25% deposit is required to secure your booking, final balance is due 8 weeks before departure.
Fridays are the normal day for changeover, this maybe flexible depending on bookings. On arrival the villa will be ready for you at 4pm. On your day of departure the villa is to be vacated by 10am. These times may be flexible depending on bookings.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
Above prices are for 6 people, a camper bed is available for additional guests at an extra cost.
Special deals on late availability.
Long winter rates are on application.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- bird watching
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom with bath, overhead shower, WC and sink. Shower room with shower, WC and sink.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 is the main bedroom with a double bed, built-in wardrobes and safe. Bedroom 2 has a double bed and built-in wardrobes. Bedroom 3 has twin beds and built-in wardrobes.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The area surrounding the villa is fenced and gated. Information booklet about the island and local information including emergency number is available in the villa. A selection of DVDs, videos, CDs, games and books. No smoking inside the villa please. Cots and highchairs for hire at extra cost, also air conditioning is available at an extra cost of £50 per week. Outside: Private pool and garden area offers 6 sun loungers, large table seating 6 with modern parasol, brick built BBQ. The pool has 3 steps leading in, and slopes to a gradual depth of approx 2 metres. The pool is fully maintained and will be cleaned twice a week in the summer. There is a pool light for night swimming. Private car port for vehicle. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa will have been cleaned for your arrival, all beds freshly made. Linen, bath towels and hand towels are provided and changed weekly. Please take your own beach towels. Other: Large swimming pool and patio suitable for sunbathing with 6 sunbeds, terrace table, 6 chairs, parasol, brick built BBQ and roof terrace.