Villa in Rotonda West, Florida Gulf of Mexico - Peaceful Golf Course View
3 bedroom villa completed January 2007. Quiet location overlooking the new championship Pine Valley course at Longmarsh golf club within Rotonda Circle. Private pool overlooking new golf course and full air conditioning. 15 minutes from sandy beaches. Shops, supermarkets, banks and restaurants a few minutes drive away. Rotonda West is a golfer's dream with over twenty courses to play within a 30 minute travel
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
5 based on 6 holidaymaker reviews
Could not been better the most wonderful time spent at your villa we would love to rent again and again the house was great the pool was great we could not say enough if any one wants a great place to stay this is the one. Tony & Claire The Property was one of the best in Rontonda
a home from home
we have over the last ten years travelled to florida for our holidays and this was the 5th time that we have stayed at rotunda west, again myself/wife and two girls had a fantastic time staying at pauls villa, we found the villa to be all that we wanted and more, one of the things that we look for is a home from home which is very clean and tidy, and this was more
08 August 2014
We stayed in this wonderful home for 2 weeks and was delighted with the condition and cleanliness provided. The description given was accurate and honest. All appliances seemed new or nearly new and worked as they should.
Many beaches and local restaurants are within 15 minutes drive. We used both Island Jet Ski`s and Beach Road Water sports to hire jet ski`s and a sports boat, considering the costs, the latter were a lot more helpful and would recommend them.
Overall, we would have no hesitation in returning to this villa and would recommend this accommodation.
Just returned from our holiday in Florida during which we spent a lovely week at this stunning villa. It was home from home, ideally situated to enjoy the sun all day at the pool. Hope to return in the future. Thanks for sharing your home with us. Our party was 4 adults and one 14 year old.
Fantastic, relaxing villa
Having never booked a villa before and booking it at short notice, I was a bit nervous. I Contacted the owner, who was lovely, and put me at ease. We arrived at the villa late in the evening and had no problem getting into villa. The villa was beautiful, spacious, tastefully dressed and uncluttered. It was cleaned and maintained to a high standard. (I don't feel the photos do the villa justice.)
We are family of three with a 20 year old son. The villa was equipped with everything we needed and provide each of us with space and privacy. The large plot size made it very private with Neighbouring properties a good distance apart . The area is wonderful, full of wildlife and very relaxing. We don't golf but there are loads of courses close by. Getting to the supermarket was a short car trip as was restaurants. There is easy access to the Keys where we caught some fabulous sunsets and enjoyed some great evening entertainment.
Sarasota was only an hour away.
If we could have stayed longer we would have loved to. It was one of the most relaxing and restful holidays we have had. We would definitely love to return.
Even better 2nd time around!
Arrived at the villa and located key as instructed. Opened door to what I can only describe as 5 star quality accommodation - the owner has spared no expenses and the facilities really are top notch. The area is quiet, which suited us, with the only thing to break the mood the occasional errant golfer at the bottom of the garden - their antics being quite comical! The pool was more like a warm bath and the sun-beds with plush covers and an outside loo made lazy days a breeze. Inside, the cable TV with two sitting areas plus in bedroom viewing meant everyone got their fill of US TV - an acquired taste! The local agents, Liz and Peter, were on hand with advise and only 10 minutes away should there be an issue, which there wasn't. Our second visit but I trust not out last - for a restful and chilled holiday with access to restaurants and shops only a 15-20, this Florida retreat really cannot be beaten.
Activity and Interests
Englewood beach is the nearest at 15 min drive, it has sand stretching for miles along with showers, WCs, BBQ area. Boca Grande is well worth the extra drive. There are many top quality golf courses to choose from in the area, Rotonda Long Marsh, Riverwood, Heron Greek, among my favourites.
Factory outlets are found on i75 one hour north or south if you are looking for a bargain.
Tampa international airport is the closest at 90 miles, car hire is essential, Orlando and Sandford are 2½ and 3 hours away respectively.
Port Charlotte with its large shopping mall is only 15 mins drive away, Sarasota and Naples are 1 hour away.
A few minutes drive will find McCall road which has Wal-Mart, Winn Dixie, Publix Super markets along with banks, restaurants and many more shops.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 May 2017 - 16 Dec 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Cleaning Fee||£71 + Tax|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
Changeover days are flexible with a minimum of 7 nights booked.
Electric pool heat is available if required at £10 per night
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- bay fishing
- 2081 sq. ft.
- Bathroom Master - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Master bathroom has walk-in shower, large tub, his and hers vanity unit, separate WC. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share bath/shower room. Pool deck has WC and wash-basin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Master Bedroom - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 Twin Beds - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The master bedroom has a king size bed, walk-in closet, TV, sliders to pool. Bedroom 2 has queen bed, TV and closet. Bedroom 3 has twin beds, TV and closet
- Bicycles ...
- Golf ...
- 4 bicycles
- Notes on accommodation: The villa has full air conditioning, fans in all major rooms and lanai. No pets or smoking allowed in the villa. Local & National phone calls are free and pre paid cards may be used for international calls. high speed Internet, A folder is provided with useful information on local restaurants, beaches, telephone numbers and more. Our local management company maintain the garden, pool and villa and are on call 24/7 to make your vacation a happy one Outside: The villa has a solar heated pool,Electric pool heat is available if required at extra cost, gas barbecue, 4 sun loungers. The lanai has a large table and 6 chairs with ceiling fan and lights. All doors and windows to the pool area have a security alarm. Triple garage with electric door opener, Adult bicycles. Utility Room: Large washing machine and tumble dryer. Ironing board and iron. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen and towels are provided, along with beach towels. The villa is cleaned before arrival and after departure. The pool is serviced weekly. Other: Family room with 3 seater reclining sofa, 2 seater sofa and reclining arm chair, 42" HD flat screen TV, DVD player. Sliders to pool