Villa Apartment in Ovacik, Hisaronu, Nr Fethiye, Turkey - Quiet Location Close to all Amenities, Beaches, Main Towns
This beautiful villa is located in the popular residential area of Ovacik renowned for its stunning mountain views, clear air, peacefulness and close proximity to the livelier town of Hisaronu and the harbour town of Fethiye. The world famous Oludeniz Lagoon is just a 10 min bus ride (dolmus) away. There is a newly opened water park just 5 mins walk away. The shops and bus stops are a few minutes on foot. The villa is set in attractive spacious grounds with spacious sun terraces and access from two of the bedrooms have French doors which lead directly to the pool area.
Top Traveller Review
Stunning mountain views
About the Owner
I live in the South West of England. I have worked in IT for over 25 years. I have 3 children, the eldest is a Solicitor, the other 2 are still at school aged 17 and 11.
We visited Turkey for the 1st time around 8 years ago and were smitten, since then so much has happened...on a return visit I decided we would look at buying our own home in the beautiful surroundings of Ovacik, Hisaronu, Fethiye...we love visiting our other 'home' and when we are there we always want to stay when it is time to return to England. Turkey is definitely our 2nd home and we love everything about it; we have wonderful friends locally and every holiday there is a good one...
Guestbook comments from the owner
'We had a great time and the children cried when we had to go home! Booking June 2011.' Contact available via vendor
'We had such a relaxing week in May we have already re-booked for October for another week!' Contact available via vendor.
Fantastic week! We had never been to Turkey before and stayed at the villa with friends. We decided to hire a car and explored lots of local areas including beaches/restaurants and fantastic view points. The villa is very clean/bright and welcoming and the swimming pool is large and all the area is kept very clean and tidy. The cleaners keep the villa immaculate and the vendor took care of our taxi transfers/ car hire and gave us many ideas of trips and places to visit.
We had a fantastic holiday!' Again Vendor can put you in touch with this person (visited May 2007)
1 holidaymaker review
Stunning mountain views
7 of us stayed in this beautiful villa/apartment. Most of the holiday we had the pool to ourselves. The pictures don't do this beautiful and clean property justice because the scenery around is stunning no matter where you look. The wrap around balcony allows you to see the views of the Babadag mountains from every angle and the balcony furniture is ample for 8 guests. The gardens are well tended and quite mature unlike the picture shown (they must've been taken a few years ago). The pool was cleaned daily and has recently been upgraded with new pointing and smart lighting at night. The bedrooms are on the lower level keeping them cooler. There are 2 double bedrooms (one much larger than the other) that have patio doors leading to the pool and 2 twin rooms. All the rooms are well equipped (all ensuite) The kitchen is also equipped well enough for cooking for 8 people although we did tend to eat out because of the great restaurants near by. The kitchen is quite large and has a large fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer. Electric oven with a gas hob.The property is up a hill but if you're fit and healthy you'll appreciate the lovely walk back each day. 5 minutes walk down the hill to Ovacik and about 15minutes to Hisaronu. There were 8 sun loungers available to us. The wifi worked well. The owner was easy to contact for booking/enquiries and arranged our taxi to and from the airport. Everything ran like clockwork. Seref the pool/ maintenance man was on hand twice each day to help with any questions and resolved a couple of minor issues we had within minutes. Being higher up the hill you get fantastic breezes making even a hot day seem pleasant. We all loved this holiday and hope to return next year.
From the Owner
“We love the fact that the property has such amazing views of the far reaching mountains behind and that we are best placed to be far enough away from any noise but close enough to the beach and the main towns.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
If you are interested in diving then look no further than the world famous Oludeniz Lagoon. 10 mins by local bus from our accommodation. If you wish to rent a base that you can then take boat trips from, then Fethiye is an amazing harbour with private hires available.
Stunning Oludeniz has the world famous 'Blue Lagoon' and is a ski divers paradise. Beautiful sunsets amazing beaches. Just 10mins by car/taxi or local bus (Dolmus). Nearby is the beautiful Celis Beach and Gocek Bay. Celis is just 15 mins away and Gocek approx 1 hour by car/taxi.
Nearest Airport is Dalaman International. The transfer time is approx 45 minutes and has been made quicker by the newly completed tunnel and roads. We can arrange both taxi transfers and car hire to suit your needs.
Nearest village Hisaronu is 15 mins on foot. 5 mins on Dolmus (bus). A livelier village with selection of bars and restaurants and nightlife. Monday Market. The busy town of Fethiye which also has a beautiful harbour/marina is just 10 mins by car/taxi or on the bus route. You will find the large gold/diamond shops, Tuesday market, endless shops, restaurants and bars etc. Beautiful Oludeniz beaches and lagoon is 10 mins by taxi/car and is on the bus route also with bars, shops and restaurants.
Best supermarket located 5 mins from villa. Azda located in Hisaronu. Larger supermarkets in Fethiye. Fethiye has Saturday Market with fresh produce. There is a fish market in Fethiye where you can select your fish and have it cooked in one of the surrounding restaurants. Hisaronu has a Monday Market selling clothes, shoes, bags and fresh produce. Water Park 5 mins from villa. Local restaurants 5 mins walk away. Jeep safari trips. Paragliding experience. Turkish baths. All day boat trips (prices start from £8 per person which includes transfers and lunch!). Car hire.
You can do as much or as little as you wish on your holiday. The villa is fully equipped if you prefer to dine at home or sample the endless restaurants locally.
In the town of Hisaronu you will find Turkish, English, Indian, Chinese, Italian, everything from fish and chips to a kebab to a superb fresh fish dinner...you choose.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
Bookings should be made by contacting advertiser and placing 20% deposit to secure booking. The full payment is due at least 8 weeks prior to travel. A £200 refundable bond will be payable. This will be refunded if no damage is caused to the villa immediately after return.
Flexible whenever possible.
Notes on prices:
Special Weekly rate of £250 for September and October 2014
Prices per week in UK pounds. Additional cleaning/laundry available (enquire re costs). Welcome Packs available and transfers to and from Dalaman Airport (contact owner for details on costs)
20% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking. The balance is due 8 weeks before travelling in addition to the refundable £200 security bond
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We love the luxury of having a high standard of accommodation with fully air conditioned rooms, comfort and can totally relax with our family and friends.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- near the sea
- water parks
- horse riding
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to bedroom 1 with bath/shower over, basin and wc. En-suite to bedroom 2 has large family shower, basin and wc. En-suite to bedroom 3 has large family shower, basin and wc. En-suite to bedroom 4 has shower, basin and wc.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1, large family room with double bed and en-suite bath/shower facilities. Bedroom 2, double with en-suite. Bedroom 3, 2 single with en-suite. Bedroom 4, 2 single with en-suite.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Fully air-conditioned with Wi-Fi installed. Suitable for families because of the spacious bedrooms and ample sun terraces. The 1st bedroom is ideal for families with younger children who will not sleep alone as there is space for transfer of beds or cot (which we can supply if requested). The pool is large and maintained daily along with the gardens. You will find this new accommodation fresh, clean and spacious. Outside: Spacious well maintained gardens. Large sun terraces. 5 owners share site and use of pool but you will find that as most of the other villas/apartments are not let but kept for sole use by owners you will be able to use the pool and jacuzzi, virtually uninterrupted. The site is quiet and family orientated. Utility Room: The utility area houses the washing machine and cupboards containing iron and ironing board and laundry basket, clothes airer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen provided and bath/hand towels/bath/shower mats. The beds are all made up on your arrival and the villa will be cleaned prior to your arrival. Additional cleaning and linen change can be arranged during your stay at an additional cost. Other: In the kitchen/lounge area there is a further en-suite bathroom containing a shower, sink and wc. This additional bathroom is very useful if making use of the sofa bed in the lounge for further guests.