Villa Near Vale Do Lobo, Almancil, Central Algarve - Quiet Location In Central Area Of Golden Triangle,ideal For Beaches, Restaurants, Sport Facilities !
This ia a large detached air conditioned villa with private pool in quiet residential cul-de-sac, close to sport/leisure facilities and beaches in Central Algarve.
Accommodates 8 persons comfortably in 4 bedrooms, (2 double bedrooms with 2 en-suite bathrooms )and 2 twin bedrooms. Further family bathroom upstairs and a toilet/shower room downstairs.
The interior is fresh,bright and modern and the exterior in calming cream, this delightful property is set in a well maintained large garden.The property is fully fenced at rear for further seclusion and privacy.A large very well maintained ans very secluded is pool located at back of villa plus pool shower. The pool is easily and effectively heated in off peak/spring/winter months.
There is a large and spacious tiled patio area at rear of villa , adjacent to pool. A large freestanding brick BBQ, stone table and seating has been installed at rear for easy all year round family BBQs.
Upstairs a spacious tiled verandha with seating overlooks the pool.
Families are not short of space at the villa !
A strong pool safety/security fence for young children is available for clients at the villa . This is detachable therefore can be installed /dismanteled at clients request.Ideal and super safe for families with young children !
Each room has individual air-conditioning units which can easily be controlled for each room. In winter this system also acts as heating for the rooms.
The villa is equipped with modern alarm and security system which is automatically connected to the local security firm.A digital safe is also located in the villa.
Flat screen TV, DVD, limited satellite TV, music system,Ipod docking system have been installed. Currently reviewing Sky /TV set up for 2014.
You and your family will not be disappointed with this spacious modern and well appointed villa for your holidays !
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Dona and Stewart here. We purchased our villa 'Casa Inaarra', in April 2006 as we loved the area very much and had been there on holiday since 2000. We returned to Vale do Lobo each summer as all the family enjoyed it.I played tennis,my husband and son played golf and my daughter started horse riding( still does !) We went with two other families who shared similar interests and all had a fabulous time ,infact we are still doing so to this date!An opportunity came for us to purchase our property and after lenghty consideration we did! Right decision- its fab- the place, location, beaches, weather, sport, restaurants, the people - Portugal has it all and indeed, very close to our villa ! Its a great family friendly place -try it and experience it for yourselves. Highly recommended !
Guestbook comments from the owner
We have a guest comments book,our clients use it but read it for yourselves they just love the villa and its ideal location, beaches,pool size BBQ area etc...
We have many repeat clients that speaks for itself.
Please try Casa Inaara for yourselves ,get a quote today for 2015 holidays
Luxury, peace and tranquility ! Bliss !
1 holidaymaker review
This year was our 3rd year at this fantastic villa. It's really well located in a quiet cul de sac but only a few minutes drive to several beaches, plenty of restaurants and a couple of supermarkets. The villa is lovely and spacious and well equipped. It is always clean and in great condition with the owners continually updating furniture, decor and facilities. The pool area is great with plenty of sunbeds and chairs and the pool itself is a perfect size for my two kids (6&9) to spend hours in with mum & dad! We always love our time at the villa and enjoy our stay so much we book for the next year -roll on summer 2015!!
From the Owner
“We bought this villa because of its ideal location in the Algarve.Just a 20 min transfer time from Faro airport.Perfect! In addition, the villa is centrally located near great beaches, water sports facilities, golf courses, tennis centre, health club and gym. 5 to 10 min drive to all of these places ,so easy and simple when you are on holiday. Why stress yourself when all is so close by including a wide range of excellent and varied restaurants. And if you want a quiet day just chill out in the sun at the pool . Use the loungers, enjoy the quietness ,chill the rose and melt down! If you want even more of a chill then visit the Vale do Lobo Spa or the incredible 7* Conrad Hotel (just opened Oct 21012) Stressless, simple but beautiful.This villa is 5 min drive to all these wonderful things”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Horse riding centre is 2min drive from villa. Hack /ride out ,lessons shows etc...all happens here! Great For children and adults of all ages. Beach ride outs fabby!!
Excellent instruction and super vision for young children.
Water ski on Vale Do Lobo Beach plus all sorts of other water based activities there too! 5 min drive to beach!
Almancil Karting is a great family afternoon too !!
Villa is south facing towards the ocean. The nearest beach (Garrao) is approx 5 minutes by car (1.5km away) on a straight road adjacent to the villa. Walk to the beach will take 20 -25 minutes. Very close by is Val Do Lobo, again 5 minutes drive by car. It is beautiful beach stretching for miles with fabulous white soft sand. Plenty areas for sunbathing under shade (you must pay for sunbed/sunshade however) or not. The water is crystal clear !!
Faro airport is approx 9km away transfer time 15-20 minutes and an easy drive. Car hire is strongly recommended although taxis are available.
The old town of Almancil is 2km away, Loule 9km, Portimao 40km.
Lisbon 1.5 -2 hour drive on quiet staight motorway.
Val Do Lobo Tennis Centre - 1.5km away.
Val do Lobo beach 1,5 km away
Quinta do Lago and Val do Lobo Golf - 1.3km, 5 min drive.
Quinta shopping centre - 1km. Almancil - 3km. Faro 'Forum Algarve' shopping mall - 8km.
Loule old town - 9km. Vilamoura - 8km.
The villa is indeed very centrally located literally 5 min drive to beaches /sport/golf /walks etc....and Restaurants!
There are many lovely local restaurants in Almancil and these are very reasonable. The Praca area which has recently undergone a fantastic refurb ,is great in Val Do Lobo, the atmosphere is super during the summer months and is is just a few minutes drive, however it can be pricey and you are recommended to book restaurants during the peak season. Shopping is located at Quinta shopping area 1 km away, at Faro. 'Algarve Shopping mall' 8 km 15 mins or a day out at Guia 30 min drive to a large shopping complex, covered, and retail park. Supermarkets are at Quinta, Vale Do Lobo and Almancil. 5 mins drive banks available here too along with doctor, dentist, pharmacist. Pine Trees Riding Centre is a 3 minutes walk from the villa and caters for beginners to advanced riding levels. Water sports are available at the Vale do Lobo and Quinta beaches.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Mad March '15 deals so book 2015 Now best prices guaranteed !!!Email your enquiry ,prompt reply assured !!!
30% deposit required to secure a booking. Balance is due to be paid in full 6 weeks before departure date. A refundable security/damage deposit of £250 is required immediately. Cancellations will only be refunded if villa is re-rented. Payment methods- personal cheque. Direct bank deposit. Can pay in £ s or euros.
Peak season - Friday/Saturday - vacate villa by 10am especially during July and August.(to enable cleaning /client turnaround). Off peak - very flexible with arrival and depart days/times. Email owner for details ,flexible arrangements can be made.
Notes on prices:
Very good prices for 2015 Get the deal for Mad March .Email your enquiry NOW- prompt reply assured.
Some weeks still available for August 2015. July is available at present time .
Long weekends and short breaks. All can be accomodated at the villa
Long term rents most welcome with substantial discount.
Thanks for viewing the villa - do try it, you and your family will love it!
All villa enquiries welcome! Prompt reply guaranteed !Book now for your Portugal holiday in 2015.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Our property is a very easy transfer time of 20 mins from Faro airport. It is centrally located in the Vale do Lobo area ,5 min drive to Vale do Lobo centre and its fantastic beaches ,also 5 min drive to the Vale do Lobo tennis club and to the spectacular golf courses of The Ocean and The Royal. The horse riding centre is within a 5 min walk . Lots nearby local restaurants excellent value and quality! Also very cheap and easy to BBQ -we have all the facilities to do this at the villa and supermarkets close by too. You can chill at he pool on the spacious patio area. Our pool is heated in the off peak season, we thought it best to install the heating system for our family and clients its excellent. A detachable safety pool fence system is also available for clients and toddlers. Ideal !!”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- non smoking only
- near the sea
- horse riding
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- jet skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Bedroom 1 - en suite shower, basin, mirrored unit, toilet. Family bathroom upstairs - with bath, shower, bidet, basin Shower room downstairs -with shower and basin. Bedroom 4 - en-suite shower, bath, bidet and his/her basin with large mirrored unit.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 comfortably (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 - master double bedroom ,en suite his and her sinks. Bedroom 2 - twin single beds. Bedroom 3 - twin single beds. Bedroom 4 - double bed and en-suite. All bedrooms have air conditioning units.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: All main rooms have individual air conditioning units which are easily controlled .Large fire and fireplace available for winter months heating along with air-con.They provide heat in winter months cool air in summer months ! And are most effective! Large private and secluded pool at rear of villa .The pool can easily be heated in early spring/winter months and is very effective indeed !The pool area is fully fitted with comfortable loungers and chairs so that clients may relax and chill in the quiet peaceful surroundings of the villa . Beach towels are provided for clients! Detachable pool security fence! ! Essential for the safety of toddlers and young children. Full modern alarm and security system always maintained .An excellent system. Internet/WI FI Access installed 2013. Currently reviewing Sky/TV package for 2014. An ideal spacious, modern ,family and villa in a quiet residential area close to beaches and sport facilities! Please try it! Outside: The villa is situated in great sized plot with small garden at front and a large garden/patio area at back. The entire property is hedged and is fully fenced at rear to give added seclusion, privacy and security. Fabulous sun all day long!, particularly sunny at rear of villa during the afternoons and late evenings. Pool is therefore always in the sun !! Large heated swimming pool is situated to the rear of the villa and is very private and quiet surrounded by grass and patio area.The pool is for sole use of villa clients only. Pool shower at poolside. Pool security fence - detachable -fabulous and essential for young children at pool side. Large patio area adjacent to swimming pool with stone/brick, free standing BBQ as well as stone table and seating. Outside garden/patio furniture is provided including loungers and chairs. Large parasol at BBQ area. Very well equipped for outside living and BBQing during the very hot months. Utility Room: Large utility room comprising washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing board, iron, clothes dryer for outdoors. This room also holds our outdoor garden furniture including poolside loungers and chairs.And golf clubs and tennis bags, etc..Very roomy . Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Housekeeping (1 weekly clean) is included in rental cost. Further cleaning can be organised, if required, during your stay. Linen changed once per week and fresh fluffy towels. Please note: Large beach towels are provided for client use. Other: This villa has a fabulous upstairs large and spacious veranda/patio area which overlooks the pool and the secluded back garden. Relax on modern black rattan furniture 2 seater / 2 single chairs and take in the view.