Villa in Puimisson, Launguedoc Rousillon, Herault - Quiet But Vibrant 1000 Year Old Wine Making Village
Located in quiet but vibrant wine making village of Puimisson, this newly built detached villa is 2 minutes walk from the boulangerie, boucherie, tabac and friendly cafe/bar. At the end of the drive are 2 wine caves with wine made from the surrounding vineyards. The village is built around a 1000 year old fort and has beautiful views over vineyards and the distant Pyrenees. The Mediterranean is 20 minute drive away with many long sandy beaches and the historical city of Beziers 10km away. Supermarkets and restaurants are within 5 minutes drive in neighbouring villages. The villa has 3 double bedrooms. Wifi. The kitchen is fully fitted with all appliances incl. dishwasher. UK satellite TV with BBC and ITV channels plus DVD and Xbox 360. Secluded private pool is 7.5x 3.5m and surrounded by patio with garden furniture and BBQ. There is a private Pétanque pitch alongside the villa. Plenty of private parking and garage, which contains his and her mountain bikes and washing machine.
Top Traveller Review
Lovely Villa, great little village
About the Owner
1 holidaymaker review
Lovely Villa, great little village
Really enjoyed our time at the villa, has everything you could want provided and really felt like a home away from home. Would genuinely love to go back!
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The area is excellent for cycling. There are several white water rafting spots nearby.
20 km from the beaches. Several very family friendly beaches.
Montpellier airport 50 min. Carcassonne airport 60 min. Perpignan airport 90 min.
Puimisson 2 min walk. Magalas 5 min drive. Beziers 10km. Pezenas 20 min drive.
Village has boulangerie, boucherie, tabac, cafe/bar, post office 2-3 min walk. Supermarket with petrol 3km. Nearest cash machine in Magalas 5 min drive.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
Bookings run from Saturday to Saturday. Arrive after 4pm. Depart before 10am (will accommodate different times if possible). Payment to be received prior to arrival. £150 security bond refundable after departure. Booking confirmed upon receipt of payment.
Changeover day usually Saturday. Changes possible upon request.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Stereo ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Bathroom 1 - Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom with bath/shower over and twin basin sink. Seperate WC.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed. Bedroom 2 with twin beds. Bedroom 3 with twin beds. Cot available.
- Bicycles ...
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: There is a mobile air conditioner that will cool one room at a time. There are wall heaters in every room. Outside: Private swimming pool 7.5x 3.5m. Surrounded by patio with plants around edge. BBQ. Table with umbrella to sit 6. 6 chairs. 4 sun loungers with cushions. 2 deck chairs. Pool inflatables and toys. Pool conforms to French safety laws. Private Pétanque pitch. Garage has washing machine, garden furniture and his and her mountain bikes. Utility Room: Washing machine in garage. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen included. The property will be cleaned before arrival and after departure. The pool will be cleaned once a week. Extra cleans and linen available upon request at additional charge. No beach towels. Other: The villa has Wifi internet.