Apartment in La Quinta Golf and Country Club, Marbella - 10 mins Drive from Puerto Banus Marina and Beach
In one of the most prestigious developments in the Costa del Sol, we offer our fully air conditioned 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, furnished to an extremely high standard. Whilst dining al fresco or simply relaxing on the large private terrace, you can enjoy spectacular, uninterrupted views over La Concha Mountain, the immaculate fairways of La Quinta Golf and the shared pool within the beautiful landscaped gardens of Los Altos. Our guests have access to all the amenities of La Quinta Golf and Country Club which includes restaurants, a 27 hole championship golf course and academy, and a 5* hotel with health spa and children's club. Puerto Banus has a fabulous marina, full of luxury cruisers and fast cars, designer shops, and superb restaurants and bars that line the front. Marbella Old Town, a 15 min drive away should not be missed. Also within easy reach are the fabulous 'must see' destinations of Ronda, Gibraltar, Granada and Seville.
About the Owner
Hi, I live in England with my wife, Debby. We enjoy working together at our private dental practice and try to come over to our lovely apartment as often as we can. Our family has moved on to enjoy great careers both at home and abroad.
From the Owner
“We looked at many areas in the south of Spain before finding Puerto Banus. This vibrant marina has something for everyone; fabulous bars and restaurants, great shops, yachts and Ferraris and the best ice-cream parlours. A little further afield can be found 'old towns' with cobbled streets, mountain villages, castles and great golf. Our apartment, is blissfully quiet with beautiful views of the mountains and La Quinta Golf Course.”
Activity and Interests
The beaches of Puerto Banus and Marbella are easily accessible by car, 10-15 mins drive respectively.
Both Gibraltar and Malaga airports are 40 mins drive on the new motorway. Malaga in particular has several daily flights from all the major low-cost airlines. Car hire is recommended to enjoy the superb countryside around La Quinta, including some of the more traditional Spanish towns and villages. Details of car hire can be provided on request.
The apartment is very well placed to benefit from the bustling marina of Puerto Banus, 10 mins drive, to the bright lights of Marbella, (15 mins), and the traditional mountain village of Benahavis. The villages of Mijas and Ronda are also well worth a visit and are both within an hour's drive.
There are several local supermarkets, one within 2 mins of the apartment. For more extensive shopping, the beautiful shopping centre of El Corte Ingles is located in Puerto Banus, with a huge hypermarket which will put Tesco's and Sainsbury's to shame! Puerto Banus has a market every Saturday which is well worth a visit, here you can buy everything from palm trees to leather goods, and hand-stitched tapestries.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
4 Sep 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
£100 non-refundable deposit will secure the booking. Balance of rental due 8 weeks before departure together with a £200 security deposit. This is fully refundable after an inventory has been carried out at the end of the rental period. Payment may be made by internet transfer or cheque. Cancellation - between 8 and 4 weeks from booked dates, 50% refund. Within 4 weeks from booked dates, unfortunately no refund can be given.
We would prefer a Saturday changeover, although we are prepared to accept alternative changeover days subject to availability.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds. Shorter lets may be available, but at the weekly price.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We will provide you with an information pack including directions from Malaga airport, car rental, local supermarkets and important information to assist you when arriving at our apartment for the first time. We have an 'on-site' English management team who will willingly assist you during your stay.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- mountain climbing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Master bedroom has en-suite marble bathroom with bath/shower over, twin basins, WC and bidet. Bedroom 2 has sole use of bathroom with large walk-in shower, twin basins, WC and bidet.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom has king size bed and sliding patio doors to terrace, built-in wardrobes, dressing table and bedside tables. Bedroom 2 has 2 twin beds which can be joined, with bedding available for twins or king size. Travel cot, bedding and high chair.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: The apartment is non-smoking. It is fully air-conditioned with both hot (for cooler months) and cold air (for summer). Wi-Fi internet access is available on request, (fee payable locally). Babysitting services are also available (details and charges on request). Outside: The property is on the ground floor with private parking space directly outside. There is easy access to both the main pool and a small, shallow children's pool. These are both set in private, secure, well-maintained gardens, with toilet facilities. Utility Room: Utility room has a Bosch washing machine and tumble dryer, and a sink, iron, ironing board and cleaning utensils. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels, other than beach/pool towels, and linen are included. The property is cleaned prior to your arrival, with additional cleaning and laundry services available at extra cost on request. Other: The large terrace is accessed via sliding glass doors from the living room and has spectacular views over the mountains, pool and gardens, and is equipped with a dining table and 4 chairs, and a comfortable patio 3-piece suite.