Villa in Olivella, Nr. Sitges, Costa Dorada, Spain - 15 Mins from Sitges and its Beautiful Beaches
Enjoy the Mediterranean living surrounded by mountains, in this luxurious modern villa. The villa is located only 15 minutes drive from the lovely seaside resort of Sitges. All on one floor, air conditioned Open plan sitting and dining areas, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite), 1 toilet, fully equipped kitchen, private pool(Baby secure fencing around the pool), terrace, BBQ and garden. Access to pool area through master bedroom and sitting room. Ideal for families or groups that are looking for total relaxation, in the peaceful surroundings.
About the Owner
I live in Gibraltar with my husband and two young children. We moved to Spain because we loved the lifestyle and the easy pace of life.
We bought the property in 2002 as a place to relax and have a enjoyable life, and since then we have improved the property make it a luxurious holiday home.
Sitges is a wonderful lively town with wonderful clean beaches to explore. The property is in a great location in the mountains and coming to Sitges is so easy and you have the option to choose whether you want a lively evenings or quiet evenings.
Guestbook comments from the owner
July 2008 - Naz Benemar.
We had a great time at your villa. We were received well and the bottle of Cava and Rioja was a nice touch. Was great to be able to have a cup of tea when we arrived. Thank you for leaving Tea and coffee for us. We will certainly recommend you to our friends.
August 2008 - Jackie Affleck.
We returned from our wonderful holiday at your villa yesterday full of fabulous memories! Thank you for making us so welcome in your lovely villa - the fruit and wine was a great surprise when we arrived and well enjoyed! The kids loved the pool and spent hours in it every day. For us as parents, the villa was a very relaxing place to be as the children were so safe and happy. The big wide steps into the pool with the parasol shade over the top was perfect for our 2 year old so he could enjoy paddling in the pool as well without being in with him all the time which was wonderfully relaxing. Many thanks for all you did to help us settle in. Best regards to your family.
From the Owner
“We wanted to buy the property in Barcelona, because of the culture it has to offer. Then we discovered Sitges. There is no words to describe the place other than magnificent. We feel so lucky to have found it. There is so much to do and it is so easy to get to Barcelona from the property.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Cycling, diving, fishing, golf, horse riding, hiking, mountaineering, sailing, swimming, tennis, walking, water skiing, wind surfing, bowling. Garaf Natural park with walking routes, mountain biking and cycling routes, Winyard tours, water parks and Caving.
The nearest beach resort of Sitges can be reached in 15 mins by car. There are over 17 beautiful beaches including family beaches, gay beaches, nudist beaches and rustic coves. There are many great restaurants, bars and clubs. Regular trains are available into Barcelona from Sitges.
The beach in Vilanova is only 20 minutes away, it has many restaurants and bars. This is ideal if you want to get away from the tourists.
The nearest airport is Barcelona which is 30 mins drive away. Reus airport - 45 mins away and Girona airport - 90 mins drive away. Good rail and coach links from Barcelona to Sitges.
Car hire is essential. There are taxis and a limited bus services to Sitges.
(Driving time). Barcelona city centre: 30 minutes. San Pere de Ribes (closest town) with large supermarkets: 7 minutes.
Beach: 15 minutes drive. Local shop, bank and pharmacy:5 minutes. Tarragona: 50 minutes. Universal Studios theme park and water park: 50 minutes. Junction 28 of C32 motorway: 10 minutes.
The nearest facilites are 5 minutes by car where you will find a bank with cashpoint, a pharmacy and a grocery shop selling fresh bread, veg, fruit and meat along with other basics. The Village of Sant Pere de Ribes is 7 minutes away with many supermarkets, banks, pharmacies etc. (A Bread van, delivers fresh baguettes – this can be arranged).
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
12 Mar 2016 - 24 Jun 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
25 Jun 2016 - 16 Sep 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
17 Sep 2017 - 15 Dec 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£607|
To check availability and make your booking please send an email, or telephone. To ensure booking, a 30% non-refundable deposit is required and full payment must be made six weeks before the holiday. Refundable deposit for breakages required of €800 which will be returned to you provided there is no damage to the property. There is a €150 charge for weekly/final cleaning service.
Saturdays. Arrival time 16:00. Departure times 11:00.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in euros. Longer rental periods (more than 5 weeks) will be discounted. Please apply for details.
30% immediately and the remainder 6 weeks prior to arrival
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We offer everything you need to have a lovely relaxing holiday with your family and friends. We offer safety for young children with pool fencing, changing tables, feeding chairs and cots for young children. We provide tea/coffee so you can relax when you get there without having to rush off to the shop. We even provide you with a bottle of locally produced champagne when you arrive. We have a folder full of places to visit and how to get to the nearest shops. Our aim is to give the holidaymakers a luxurious home away from home feel. We provide absolutely everything from beach mats to bottle sterilisers. We take a note of your comment and do our best to improve the facilities provided so you can have a wonderful holiday. It matters to us that you have a holiday to remember.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with bath/shower over, wc. Bathroom 2 - with walk in hydro massage shower. Separate wc.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 - Large and spacious with King size bed, doors leading to swimming pool. Bedroom 2 - Large and spacious with King size bed. Bedroom 3 - Large and spacious with King size bed. Bedroom 4 - Twin beds (one on top, one on bottom).
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Villa sleeps 8 comfortably. There is a sofabed in the lounge/dining area which can sleep 2. A cot, toddler bed, high chair, baby bath/changer and toys can be provided on request. No pets allowed. No smoking inside the house. Welcome pack is provided for all clients. Local Champagne/red wine. Tea/coffee/sugar/milk provided so you can totally relax when you arrive without having to rush to the shops to get the basic necessities. Outside: Private pool with steps into the water. (Baby secure fencing around the pool). Deepest point just over 2m. Stunning under water flood lighting, ideal for night swimming. Poolside terrace with sunloungers, side tables and parasols, Barbeque area with table and chairs for outside dining. Front garden and the pool area has seating areas to enjoy the lovely peaceful evenings. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included. Cleaning service is arranged at a cost. Property must be cleaned once a week for longer stay. Other: Sofa in the lounge/dining area can be used as a bed. Toddler bed, baby cot, baby chair, baby changer, children's toy available on request. WIFI available at a cost.