Self Contained Villa in Parra, Near Anjuna, North Goa, India. Peaceful Village Location, 15 Minutes drive to the Beach
Sofia's Villa is located within the grounds of a fabulous original Portuguese house, in the village of Parra in North Goa. Parra itself is quiet and serene, but still located just 10-15 minutes away from the beaches of Anjuna, Vagator, Baga, Calangute and Candolim and only 25 minutes from Goa's capital city, Panjim. Running the length of the villa is a shaded balcony with chairs and tables for you to relax at, which looks over the well-kept garden. The garden is filled with stunning local plants and has a hammock and a BBQ set.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
The villa is just 10-15 minutes drive to the coastal beaches of Anjuna, Vagator, Baga, Calangute and Candolim.
A car with driver can be arranged. Rates to different places of interest can be negotiated with driver. Hire of scooter or motorbike can be arranged as well. You will need your international driving licence.
The nearest airport is Goa's Dabolim International, which is approximately 45km away.
The local market town, Mapusa, is only 10 minutes drive away. If nightlife is what you want, the lively town of Baga is only 10 minutes drive away. The capital city, Panjim, has a vast array of shops and famous buildings and is 25 minutes south of Parra.
There is a lot to see in Goa such as the famous churches of Old Goa, many Hindu temples, traditional spice plantations, the stunning Dudhsagar waterfalls, crocodile and dolphin boat tours, many opportunities for bird watching and several wildlife sanctuaries.
Local towns such as Candolim, Baga and Calangute have a huge array of places to eat to suit all tastes and budgets.
There are several banks and supermarkets in the nearby town of Mapusa.
Anjuna and Vagator have huge, fascinating bazaars, held on wednesday afternoons and saturday evenings respectively.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
4 Jan 2017 - 31 May 2017
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
My Standard Rate
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A minimum 30% advance payment is required. Full balance is to be paid 12 weeks before holiday. No refund of the 30% deposit will be made for cancellations 30 days before booking. For payments and bookings please email: email@example.com
All correspondence will be through this email address.
There are no restrictions on changeover days.
Checking out is preferred by 12pm.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Guest House
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- water skiing
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Each bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom, with a Western style toilet and shower.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 2 bedroom villa, with twin beds in each room. Both rooms have plenty of storage space for suitcases and belongings, a large lockable wardrobe, a dressing table and chair. Both also have ceiling fans and mini-fridges and A.C.
- Notes on accommodation: Only one pick up and drop will be provided free from Goa - Dabolim Airport (45km away) If the booking is Minimum for one week. Prices are per week. Maximum 4 people sharing the villa. The accommodation is self-catering. Local phone facilities are available in the village and a pay-as-you-go mobile can be borrowed from the owner if desired. The villa has a Power Inverter installed which provides electricity between three to six hours in case of an infamous power cut - enabling you to carry on using the lights, fan and TV. Outside: Running alongside the villa is a long veranda, which has a door onto it from every room, complete with chairs and coffee tables. In front of the veranda is a pretty, well kept garden with local shrubs, coconut palms and pot plants and a hammock to laze upon. To complete the garden there is also a BBQ set. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The entire Villa will be swept daily and mopped every other day except Sundays. Bedlinen will be changed once a week and towels will be changed twice a week.