Apartment in village centre Los Gigantes, Tenerife, Canary Islands - Use of Complex Pool, All day sun on Large Terrace.
This apartment is centrally located on a lower level within Los Gigantes village. It has a large sunny terrace at the front, with sun from mid morning until sunset and a large retracting awning to give adequate shade if required. There is a small shady terrace at the rear. The complex has its own private pool and guests may also gain membership to the Tipsy Terrace (leisure centre) with grassy lawns, pool, tennis courts, crazy golf and restaurant, for a few euros a day. It is ideally placed for shops, bars, restaurants; the beach is a short stroll away. There is a weekly maid service and linen change, the apartment is fully equipped with lots of extras to make your stay comfortable. There is also an electric BBQ for guests use. We have TV with British Channels and Spanish channels, Ipod/MP3 speakers, DVD player, with a selection of films and a Spanish network pay as you go telephone for cheaper calls. There is wi fi internet access (Local Charge).
About the Owner
Hi, we are Lisa and Steve, we live in rural Worcestershire with our managerie! We love Los Gigantes and our apartments. Poblado Marinero apartments are ex Holiday Property Bond's best selling location! They are extremely well equipped and maintained and are extremely popular with new and old clients. They were also chosen for the prime location within the complex and unrivalled views and their unique Canarian charm! Village Centre was personally sourced for it's day long sun, small compact complex and excellent village centre location. Our local knowledge and local manageress aim to provide you with a smooth running and enjoyable holiday. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask!
From the Owner
“We chose this small private complex for it charming pool, fabulous convenient location, optional use of the facilites at Tipsy Terrace formerly the leisure centre. And most of all day long sun on the large terrace and open plan living arrangements.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
There are many hiking clubs available, including the famous Masca valley. Scuba diving centre. Whale and dolphin spotting trips from the harbour. Tennis club right opposite.
The beach is a 5 min walk away. The focal point of the marina also a 5 min walk away as is the village square and there is a blue flag beach at neighbouring Playa de la Arena.
Car hire recommended but not essential. Tenerife South airport 3/4 hour away. Airport transfers available via a local reliable company with door to door service. Discounted car hire can be arranged. The village is well served with a very good bus service and taxis are cheap and easily obtained. There is adequate on road parking.
The apartment is centrally located within the village. Mount Teide National Park 1½ hour’s drive. Dragon Tree at Icod ¾ hour drive away.
There are an abundance of shops, bars, and restaurants to suit all tastes and budgets. Internet access points, cashpoints and banks. There are many excursion offices including boat trips to see pilot whales and dolphins. Our local manager is english and spanish speaking and lives in the village. She is on hand to assist in the event of a genuine difficulty.
- Booking Notes:
Initial enquiries held for 48 hours. Booking form and deposit to be sent within 7 days. £100 per week deposit at time of booking, balance due 8 weeks prior. £75 security bond also payable. (Refundable)
Please note that the availability calendar is time consuming to keep up to date especially at peak times. Therefore please contact me first before making arrangements. Please also be aware that whilst longer lets will be considered at peak times ie winter, the cost will be full weekly cost.
Changeover days can be negotiated as can varied length of stay. Please do not ask if I can provide heavily discounted "longer" stays during the winter as this is high season. Maximum preferred length of stay is 3 weeks, but can be subject to discussion.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds. To include 4 guests.
Extra person £25 per week.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- 1 en-suite shower room shower room with WC. 1 shower room and WC.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 1 with double bed (can be converted back to twins) en-suite shower room. 1 with twins.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Ideal family location and resort, available membership of the holiday leisure centre opposite. Tea, coffee, milk, sugar and water complimentary on arrival. Other welcome packs pre bookable. Special occasion packs available (Wine/flowers etc). Cots and high chairs available for hire. Excellent competitive Airport transfers service contact provided, discounted car hire. Local English/Spanish speaking manageress. Outside: Large front terrace all day sun, small shady rear terrace, barbecue, access to complex swimming pool. Membership available for adjacent Leisure Centre with heated pool and baby pool, grassy lawns and terrace. Tennis club right opposite. Sun loungers and table and chairs for alfresco meals. Pull out sun awning to provide shade on terrace when its to hot. Utility Room: Washing machine and clothes airer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Apartment lightly cleaned and linen changed weekly, during longer stay. Apartment serviced at beginning and end of stay. All linen and towels provided except beach towels. Although these can be hired (local charge).