Villa in Highgate Park, Davenport.,Orlando, Kissimmee - 10 Mins From Disney, Near Golf Courses
Castle villa is on Highway 27 (just off the 192, near the I-4), providing easy access to Theme Parks with supermarkets and restaurants only a matter of minutes away. Within the gated community there is a tennis court and neatly kept play/picnic park. Our villa is well equipped, furnished to a high standard and air conditioned with pool and spa (heating optional) surrounded by a spacious pool deck with a pool bathroom, which is very useful for the children. There is a lanai for shade and sunshine on the pool area throughout the year. Relax by the pool on the reclining furniture or in the comfortable lounge. In the games room there is an air hockey table, foosball table and an electronic dartboard. It is 10 minutes from Disney and, 30 minutes from other Orlando attractions and only an hour from Kennedy Space Centre, Busch Gardens and the coast. If you have golf in mind Champians Gate Golf Course is again 10 mins away and there are many others in the area to test your skills.
Top Traveller Review
We do enjoy our villa and it gives us pleasure to share it with our guests.
Looking forward to your next visit and chatting again.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We thought we would just drop you a note to let you know we have really enjoyed our stay in your home. Everything we needed was here and the location was excellent. We have been to Florida 3 years in a row and your pool and outdoor space has been the cleanest and best so far. We have had a fantastic holiday and can hardly believe it is coming to an end.
5 based on 4 holidaymaker reviews
Fantastic stay albeit too short! Great location and great villa. Lesley a pleasure to deal with, couldn't ask for a better host or accommodation. Thank you.
Exceptional Villa in a beautiful gated community
This was our fourth visit to this fantastic villa.
From start to finish, the entire experience is wonderful. It is in a fantastic location in a beautiful and peaceful gated community. The property itself is spacious and always highly maintained and clean.
Everything that you could need is in the villa. TV's in every bedroom, high speed internet access, cooker, microwave, washing machine and dryer. There is plenty of clean linen and towels and the beds are exceptionally comfortable.
The pool area is beautiful and faces on to grass and trees with no neighbours directly opposite at the back, ensuring privacy. The pool area catches the sun throughout the day beautifully and there is plenty of lounging furniture for you to enjoy.
It is very conveniently located for all the theme parks and attractions in the Orlando area. Local facilities, restaurants, Publix Supermarket, etc are about a 3 min drive. We have always enjoyed our stay here and would certainly rent this property again and again.
The owners, Lesley & Tony have been tremendous over the years, and can't do enough to help, they will even call you on holiday to check that everything is okay.
We would have no hesitation recommending the property to anyone.
We were a party of 3 adults and 3 children and spent nearly three weeks at the villa. Great location for the parks, quiet and relaxing area for the villa. The villa was very comfortable with plenty of linen for all. The owner's description for the villa was accurate and we were in no way disappointed with any of the facilities there. Everywhere was clean and tidy when we arrived although it didn't stay that way for long with one 9 yr old, one 13 yr old and one 17 yr old. Supermarkets very close for shopping and we enjoyed eating out at Dennys, Bob Evans and Cracker Barrel all easy to reach. We would definitely book again if we are lucky enough to go again and would recommend it to friends. The pool was first class enjoyed by all of us. Thank you to the owners who we spoke to on the phone before we went and gave us plenty of tips.
Lovely villa, great location
My husband and I stayed at the villa for almost two weeks and had a great time. We have stayed in similar villa's in this area previously and this villa was up to the same standards. The villa was very clean and tidy, with everything you need for a home away from home. It was very relaxing with a lovely pool area and spa. Pool heat is available if needed, however during our stay the weather was very warm so was not needed. If travelling with children there is a games room, Also DVD and other games are provided.
The area is very quiet and safe, with the added security of being on a gated community. The villa is within a short 5 minute drive to supermarkets and food outlets. The attractions of Disney etc are within easy reach.
Lesley the owner is very good to deal with and provides all information required prior to holiday. We also received a courtesy call during our stay to check everything was ok.
We would definitely return and recommend to family and friends.
Activity and Interests
Our villa is between coastlines. The Atlanic coast to the East is an hours drive, where you can visit such places as Cocoa Beachand Cape Canaveral; to the West is the Gulf Coast with Daytona, St.Petersburg and Tampa, again only an hour away. The I-4 is a matter of 5 mins away making easy travelling.
The use of a car is essential. Orlando International airport is 30 minutes away while Sanford is a 45 mins drive. Both are recommended as suitable airports to use when travelling to the villa. Cars can be hired at both airports on arrival if arrangements have not been made beforehand.
Disney Parks: Magic Kingdom, MGM, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Water Parks 10 mins. Sea World, International Drive, Universal Studios, Gatorland, Outlet Shopping Malls 30 mins.
Kennedy Space Centre, Busch Gardens 1 hour.
There are many restaurants and tourist shops nearby. The bank, Publix supermarket with chemist, Walmart, Chinese and Pizza outlets are a five minutes drive. Legacy Village, which is the name of the estate, is central to all amenities and travel routes, which makes it a convenient and practical place to stay. Your holiday can be varied, interesting and relaxing.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Jun 2016 - 30 Jun 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Booking to take place through the owner by e-mail or telephone. There will be a 20% non - returnable deposit on booking. Bookings will be confirmed with a receipt when deposit received. Full payment to be paid 8 weeks prior to booking.
Visitors to the villa may arrive and depart from the villa on any day. They can gain access to the villa after 4pm and should leave by 11am unless other arrangements have been made with the Management Company.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the villa per week in UK pounds. Prices include property taxes and electricity charges. Pool heating is extra on request.
Prices given are minimum for that season, prices will vary during the seasons e.g. Easter.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Large en-suite bathroom to bedroom 1, corner bath, large shower area, WC, him and her basin units. Bathroom adjacent to bedroom 2 with bath/shower, basin and WC. Jack and Jill bathroom, doors to both bed 3 and bed 4, with bath/shower, WC and two basins.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom 1 with King size double bed and phone. Master bedroom 2 with Queen size double bed. Twin bedrooms 3 and 4 with 2 single beds. All bedrooms have fitted wardrobes with bedside cabinets and cable TV.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Heating for the pool and the spa can be arranged through our Management Company. Security locked patio doors lead to the pool which is fully screened. Cots etc can also be hired through our Management Company. Wifi is also available. Outside: The villa has a private pool and jacuzzi spa with heating available throughout the year. There is a separate bathroom alongside the pool, containing a WC and basin, which visitors find extremely useful. The Lanai offers shade while the extended pool deck gives space. Sunbathe on a full length lounger (2), relax on the reclining chairs (2), read while in a chair (2), put your feet up on a stool (2) and enjoy a meal at the table (2). The full pool length safety screen provides peace of mind, please use it. There is also a pool cover to conserve pool heat if you wish to use it. Utility Room: Washer and dryer along side each other. Ironing board, iron, washing basket, hoover, brush, dustpan. Cool box to keep your water/drinks cool, leave in in the car and have a cool, refreshing drink ready for when you return from the parks. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa will have been cleaned throughout before your arrival and all bed linen and towels are provided for the villa and the pool. Hairdryers in each bedroom. Site refuse collection takes place twice weekly Other: Time over? Spend it in the games room! Become the family champion on the air hockey table or foosball table. There is also an electronic dart board. A box holds floor noughts and crosses, dominoes plus other such games-please look after this room-enjoy!