Apartment in Latchi, Paphos, Cyprus - Overlooking Sea, Marina, Mountains, Close to Beaches, All Facilities Ensuring Ideal Holiday
Well equipped apartment with two balconies Wonderful views from a spacious/main balcony overlooking sea, Latchi marina and mountains. Side balcony offers similar views and the location is an ideal base for a relaxing and/or activity holiday. Over the road are beaches, the Latchi marina, watersports centre, boat hire/excursions, fishing, seafront bars and renowned restaurants. 2 supermarkets, shops and taxi/car hire are very close at hand. The apartment is 1st floor accommodation above very quiet office premises on the sea facing front of a small complex. A shared swimming pool is well maintained. Latchi is a comfortable resort which offers so much on your doorstep yet you will be in easy reach of so much more if you choose. The much heralded Akamas National Park/Peninsula is adjacent and a short drive away are the baths of the goddess Aphrodite, the quaint town of Polis, traditional villages, coastal roads and the countryside towards Paphos and the Troodos Mountains.
WI-FI NOW INSTALLED
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Absolutely brilliant! your apartment is certainly in a prime spot. Spent many happy hours there, bliss. We all had a great time (Mr and Mrs O and family).
'Dear Graham, Had a great time. Visited Pafos, Limasol, Birthplace of Aphrodite, Nicosia, Mount Olympus and Troodos forest. Thank you both for the use of your apartment. Definitely want to go back!' (Mr and Dr. R).
Hi Graham. Wonderful holiday. Very much enjoyed all facilities of apartment.BBQ was great. Spent many lazy hours on balcony! Very much enjoyed exploring West Cyprus and Troodos. Once again very many thanks for all your help in so many ways. Won't hesitate to recommend you to any friends.
Mr and Mrs M. (Scotland)
'Had a wonderful time. Most brilliant location and everything we needed.. We would love to come back and will be recommending your apartment to family and friends. Many thanks for all your help and opening your wonderful home for us to enjoy.' A and M, Scotland,.
Activity and Interests
Well maintained beaches are "over the road" and many others can be reached within 10 to 30 mins drive/taxi.
Coastal walks/drives are easily accessible.
You are in the heart of Latchi and a pebble throw from its many attractions. The Marina is stunning and alongside it you will be welcomed at renowned restaurants and bars - a dozen or so to choose from - not a crowded, commercialised resort by any means.
Walk along the beach to Polis, a fascinating and quaint settlement.
Paphos airport is approx 45 mins away by road. Cars and taxis can be hired from airport and I can give you advice and contacts.
For your stay in Latchi car hire is not essential. There is much to do there but hiring a car for some part of your stay would give you access to the unspoilt coastline and countryside of Western Cyprus and the delights of the whole island would be within reach.
http://www.economycarhire.com can be used but we do have local contacts. Please enquire.
Polis is 10 mins by car/bus (30mins along coastal path) and this quaint settlement is well worth a visit. The bars and restaurants in and around the village square will welcome you.
Drive along the coast to Pomos and be invigorated (30 mins), investigate the Akamas Peninsula by car or boat hire or spend a day in Paphos and its harbour. Take a trip up the Troodos or venture further afield on this jewel of an island.
All you would require re. shopping, dining, wining, transport, leisure pursuits and a great holiday is in Latchi.
nb Nearest banks/ATMs are now in Polis
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Contact owner. 50% deposit required, balance within 8 weeks of arrival.
Deposits and full payments are non-refundable - guests should be aware of this and make their own insurance/cancellation arrangements
Flexible subject to availability. But usually by noon.
Notes on prices:
* Prices are for two people. Small supplement for additional guests
** Guests stay entirely at their own risk. The owners are not responsible for any loss, damage or personal injury suffered by paying guests. This disclaimer is accepted by the guests when forwarding the required payment to the owners
"++++SPECIAL REDUCED OFFERS FOR LATE BOOKINGS JULY 2015. PLEASE CONTACT ME
- Available arrival
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- near the sea
- winery tours
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Bath/shower over, wc, basin, cabinet, mirror and towel rail. Comfortably sized.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 - double bed, fitted wardrobes and storage. Dressing table, bedside chests, a/c, direct access to side balcony and sea/mountain views. Bedroom 2 - twin beds, fitted wardrobe and storage, mirror/chests, a/c and direct access to seaview balcony.
- Balcony ...
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The apartment has remote controlled air conditioning/heating. There is a wall mounted unit in each bedroom and in the living/kitchen area. There is also an electric mobile fan. The entrance is accessed at the rear via exterior (4) flights of steps. SUITABLE FOR SUPERVISED CHILDREN BUT NOT FOR DISABLED/WHEELCHAIR ACCESS OR THOSE WITH ANY MOBILITY PROBLEMS. Tiled floors. An allocated car parking space is available and within 50m to the rear is a well maintained shared swimming pool. As per Cyprus building regulations at the time all doors and windows are not safety glass as per uk. Care must be taken and owners are not resposible for any damage/injuries incurred. This disclaimer is accepted when booking is confirmed. Outside: Spacious front balcony plus side balcony. Great views and a relaxing experience. Patio table, 4 chairs and 3 recliners. Mobile gas barbecue. 3 beach chairs and parasol which can be taken over the road to the beaches! Shared pool is of good size and well maintained and offers a great alternative to sea bathing. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen provided and changes are at your conveneince - there is spare bed linen etc stored and changed linen will be collected at the end of your stay. A washing machine is in situ. More regular arrangements available. Please enquire re charges. Other: New! a DVD/CD player is now located in lounge area. You will find maps and tourist guides a plenty.