Villa in Orebic, Peljesac Peninsula, Croatia - Full privacy on 1000 square meters property and a beautiful sea view
This lovely family owned villa is situated in Orebic, a pretty Dalmatian town with a rich maritime history. The property is 1000 m2 big and just 5 meters from the sea, with a terrain elevated from the street level, so you can enjoy beautiful unobstructed wiev on the sea and neighbouring islands in perfect privacy. Villa is surrounded with big Mediterranean garden where you can rest in the shade of palm tree or sunbathe on the terrace overlooking the sea. Apart from the big terrace in the front garden villa has a nice shaded terrace in front of the living room with a dining table for 10 and corner with rattan armchairs. Villa has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you like cooking at your disposal is modern kitchen with everything you can wish for preparing tasty meals. If you prefer eating out, there are 2 restaurants just a few steps along the street. In front of one of those restaurant is a nice pebble beach and 500 m further is main beach 2 km long, where you can find varieties of aquatic activities.
Orebic itself is town best known for its captains and merchant ships from the era of sails. At the beginning of 20th century Orebic was one of the strongest maritime centers on the eastern Adriatic coast and today you can see parts of that history in maritime museum.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
We are totally in love with the house and Orebic and plan to be back as soon as possible! The house is splendid, in very special location and the ambience of the town is very special too. Patricia with friends (Ireland).
The house and its location are more than we could asked for. We spent many hours on the terrace soaking up the changing scene in front of us. Truly delightful and very relaxing. Richard with his family and friends (Australia + Washington DC).
We very much enjoyed this house, liking the well equipped kitchen and the new bathrooms. The location on the sea front was ideal and the two girls were in the sea every day. 26. October - 2. November 2008. Tony, Ruth + girls (Leads, England).
Activity and Interests
There is a nice pebble beach in front of the property and some other beaches nearby. The main beach (sandy-pebble beach) is 10 minutes walk. Numerous water sports (wind surfing, scuba diving, sailing are available all within a 10 minutes drive in Viganj.
Dubrovnik airport is a 2 hours drive. Car hire is available at the airport.
Split airport is a 4 hours drive. Car hire is available at the airport.
From Orebic there are regular ferries, which take you in only 15 minutes to the Island Korcula, with one of the most beautiful old towns in Croatia.
We recommend you to visit Dubrovnik - 2 hours drive or by ferry.
Medjugorje in Bosnia/Hercegovina is only 50 minutes drive and there are also organised excursions to the island of Mljet and Hvar.
The Peljesac Peninsula is very famous vine region so you can visit some vine cellars and taste or buy very good vines.
The villa is situated in the biggest town on the Peljesac Peninsula - Orebic. There are numerous shops, a fruit/vegetable market, post office, banks and good restaurants.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
We ask 30% non-refundable deposit at time of booking to secure your reservation. Balance at least 4 weeks before you start your holiday. Additionally, a refundable deposit of £400 or 500 euros (cheque is possible) is requested in order to cover damage, loss or breakages.
Changeover day is Saturday.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in EUR. Payment possible in GBP.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- near the sea
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- 2 bathrooms with shower and wc. In the bigger one is a washing machine.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 (4 bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedrooms 1 and 2 with double beds. Bedroom 3 with bunk beds. Bedroom 4 with a single bed.
- Notes on accommodation: Heating is installed throughout the house. The accommodation is suitable for children because it has a large garden and is very near to the beach. Outside: There are 3 terraces, 2 at the front of the villa and another 1 behind the villa. At the front terrace with a sea view there is a large dining table with 8 chairs. At the back terrace there is a barbecue. All around the villa there is a big typically Mediterranean garden with lot of orange and lemon trees, some olives, figs and palm. Utility Room: We have washing machine, clothes horse for drying, iron/ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen, towels (not beach towels) and a full cleaning at the end of your holiday are included in the price. More frequently cleaning services can be arranged, but are not included in the price. Other: Large doors open from the living room to the large terrace with a sea view, table and chairs to dine 8.