Apartment in Port de Soller, Mallorca - Sunny and Peaceful Location, Seaviews, 10 mins Walk to Beach
The apartment is located in the hills behind Port de Sóller. Accommodation is on 2 floors. Upstairs is the entrance hall, the master bedroom and en suite bathroom. Downstairs there are 2 more bedrooms, another bathroom, and an open plan kitchen to a spacious living area leading out to the terrace. From the terrace you have a great open view to the port and the mountains. The beach, supermarkets, restaurants and bars are 10 minutes walk away.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
"We have had a wonderful time here in this lovely apartment. We enjoyed everything - the views, the pool, the town and the area around. Thanks from a happy family".
"Thank you for a wonderful stay in your beautiful apartment. We have had the most amazing time. Fantastic view, lovely pool and fully functioning aircon. A total dream. We hope to return".
"Superb apartment - spacious, cool and with superb views. The barbecue was a bonus. We will be back!"
"We've had a lovely relaxing holiday here in Port de Soller. The apartment is absolutely lovely, and what stunning views! Thanks for a thoroughly enjoyable holiday".
"We have had a brilliant holiday here. The apartment is very comfortable and has everything we need. The views from the terrace are spectacular and the pool was lovely for cooling down".
Activity and Interests
10 minutes walk to the sandy beach where the sea is invariably calm for swimming - see photo.
Palma airport is 25-30 minutes away by road.
Car hire is not essential but useful for exploring the nearby mountains and villages.
The city of Palma is 30 minutes away by car, or alternatively can be reached from the Port in under an hour by means of a frequent train service that uses old narrow gauge rolling stock.
The charming old market town of Sóller is about 3 miles away and can be reached by car or by a delightful old tram that meanders through orange groves.
The villages of Fornalutx and Deià are both a short drive away.
The Port is renowned for its fish restaurants.
The apartment would make an ideal base for anyone interested in walking in the magnificent Sierra de Tramuntana range of mountains which surround the area.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Deposit of 25% of the total requested to guarantee the bookings. Deposit not refundable.
Flexible on changeover day.
Notes on prices:
Prices are per week in euros and include electricity and WiFi.
There are no additional charges for laundry or for cleaning the apartment.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En-suite bathroom to master bedroom has bath with shower over, WC and bidet. Bathroom 2 has shower, WC and bidet. Each bathroom has a hairdryer.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, built-in wardrobes and air conditioning. Bedroom 2 with double bed, built-in wardrobes and air conditioning. Bedroom 3 with twin beds and free-standing wardrobe.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: There are air conditioning units in the living room, the master bedroom and bedroom 2. There is also a free and reliable WiFi connection. Outside: The large south facing private terrace is equipped with table and 6 chairs and 4 aluminium sun loungers - see photo. Just down the steps from the terrace is a shady private garden area with brick built barbecue. The shared pool has loungers, tables and chairs. Utility Room: Washing machine, iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Clean towels and linen provided upon arrival.