Villa in Polis, Paphos, Cyprus - 5 Minute Walk from Bars and Restaurants
Situated on the corner plot of a small estate, Villa Michelle overlooks fields and mountains providing peace and tranquility for your holiday. A 5 minute stroll takes you into Polis town centre where there are bars and restaurants, shops and attractions. Whilst car hire is by no means essential, it is recommended for you to see the gorgeous sights of Cyprus. Paphos airport is just a 40 minute drive away from Villa Michelle. The villa incorporates a lounge, kitchen, dining room and sitting room/4th bedroom. The downstairs level also incorporates a wc. Upstairs includes a large family bathroom with both bath and shower. 2 twin rooms and a master bedroom with en-suite, including a shower. 2 of the bedrooms share a large balcony with seating area. One twin bedroom has gorgeous views of the fields and mountains. The villa has a BBQ area, pergola and thatched swing seat. There is an outside shower and integral steps within the swimming pool for extra safety.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Villa Michelle is owned by ex-husband and ex-wife Michelle Chapman and Dave Short and their two children Leah and Harrison.
Dave is a gas engineer and Michelle a Head of Field Operations Manager.
Purchasing a property abroad was their dream since they married in 2000. Due to many hours of hard work and overtime their dream came true and Cyprus was their chosen destination.
Although now divorced and Michelle remarried, Dave and Michelle remain excellent friends and continue to manage their property jointly.
They wish all visitors a happy enjoyable holiday!.....xxxx
Guestbook comments from the owner
"Total luxury! We couldn't have asked for anything better!"
"A beautiful home, a beautiful area, first class holiday - thank you - see you next year!".
2 holidaymaker reviews
Stunning scenery, beautiful area, friendly locals. Fabulous villa which caters for very need. Couldn't have asked for more. Can't wait to go back!!
After a few issues with the air con and fridge freezer which were sorted out, we enjoyed our 2 week stay at the villa. It is like home from home and has everything you need. We hired a car through recommendation of the owner ,although the town if Polis is only 5 mins away.
The Restaurants provide the best food ever- try Mousakkalis!!!
We would definTely go back again.
From the Owner
“Villa Michelle was purchased due to its perfect location. Polis square being just a 5 minute walk means you do not have to drive or use taxis during your stay. Polis is a perfect town not too commercialised meaning you truly feel the Cypriot way of life.”
Activity and Interests
The beautiful beaches of Polis and Latchi are both just a 5 minute drive from Villa Michelle. Also just a 20 minute drive away is Argaka which has a selection of secluded coves for your enjoyment. For water sports Coral Bay is a 30 minute drive away and Paphos a 40 minute drive away.
Paphos airport is 40 minutes from Villa Michelle. Car hire can be arranged for you - please apply seperately for prices. Airport transfers can also be arranged for you.
Polis town - 5 minute walk.
Latchi harbour - 5 minute drive.
Argaka - 20 minute drive.
Paphos - 40 minute drive.
Coral Bay - 30 minute drive.
Baths of Aphrodite - 15 minute drive.
Paphos historical mosaics - 35 minute drive.
Polis has everything you need from bars, restaurants and shops to hire car centres and scuba diving instruction. The town has a couple of banks and chemists. We have an English lady who lives directly opposite the villa that can be your support whilst on holiday and will gladly provide you with any information or help that you require. Villa Michelle incorporates both an information board and folder that details recommended restaurants and local attractions etc.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
All bookings should be made via contacting Michelle Chapman or Dave Short at details below, or preferably via email. On booking you will be sent a booking form which must be returned with a 25% non-refundable deposit and the remaining balance is due 8 weeks before your departure date. Please note that we do not allow pets in Villa Michelle. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Arrival and departure can be on any day. Departure times from the villa can be negotiated depending on availability. Check in from 3pm.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per night in UK Pounds.
Welcome packs can be arranged.
Air conditioning charges are payable locally. There are metrs situated in the villa, You receive 12.5 hours per unit a week free and then the cost for each unit is one euro for 2.5 hours.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The property is conveniently located close to bars, restaurants and shops. The villa has it's own swimming pool and it's outdoor space means you never have to leave it to enjoy the perfect holiday!”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- autumn foliage
- duty free shops
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Large family bathroom with wc, basin, bath and shower over the bath. En-suite bathroom with wc, basin and large walk in shower. Downstairs wc with basin.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/9 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with 2 twin beds. Bedroom 2 with 2 twin beds. Bedroom 3 with 1 double bed and en-suite. Bedroom 4/sitting room with double and single sofa beds.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is fully air-conditioned and also has central heating throughout for those colder months. Each room also has a ceiling fan for extra comfort. There is a private parking space should you wish to hire a car. Integral steps within the pool and a fence and gate surrounding the villa means it is a safe place for younger members of the family. Such a close location to the town of Polis means that a car is not essential. Airport transfers can be arranged at your request. Outside: Outside of Villa Michelle is just as luxurious as inside. The private pool and outside lights make it a beautiful place to sit in the evening. The gorgeous thatched garden swing means that you can sit and watch the sunset or the children whilst they are playing in the pool! The gas BBQ and pergola means you can eat in the shade out of the midday sun. The gardens incorporate beautiful colourful flowers and fruit tress provide you with a source fruit for your morning juice! An outside tiled shower is also provided. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included. All beds are made up for your arrival. Extra linen is available at the villa or alternatively a maid service can be provided at an extra cost half way through your holiday. Other: Dining room has a large table for seating for 8 and 2 sets of patio doors out on to the pool/garden area.