Beautiful Cottage in Santa Barbara de Nexe, Faro, Algarve, Portugal - Ocean View at the Algarve
Entrance leads into a pretty courtyard, access to the Algarve cottage leads directly into fitted well equipped kitchen with natural stone walls and dining area. Doorway out to pool area. Lounge is very cosy with comfortable furnishings, satellite TV and DVD player, log burning stove, patio doors leading out to pool area. 1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom with ample wardrobe space, modern shared shower room. Outside area has BBQ, fully enclosed shower room with WC. Outside furniture set in the shade of a large palm tree. Breakfast area by the pool, sun loungers at the pool. Car hire is advisable, although the village of Santa Barbara is within walking distance. Santa Barbara de Nexe is a small village with supermarkets, pharmacy, post office, bank and a few bars and restaurants. For more serious shoppers the old market town of Loule is approximately 15 minutes drive from the villa. Closest Algarve beaches, tennis golf and horse riding centres are approximately 20min.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
"We stayed at this charming Rustic Haven for a week and it was an excellent choice. Set away from the village of Santa Barbara de Nexe but within reasonable walking distance (brisk 15 min walk). Beware of the steep hill on the way back! Situated on a hill, the property was full of charm and character with views down over the countryside and out to sea...."
"Very charming and cosy house - we had a great time and will´ll be back..."
"... we had a very relaxing time in that beautiful renovated cottage, with lying at the pool and having nice BBQ´s under the palm tree"
2 holidaymaker reviews
wonderful clean, cosy house for a very good price
A nice, clean house in a quiet small town. In the centre of the Algarve close to the airport. Private big patio with a nice pool! Well equipped and very clean with a lovely family taking care of the garden, pool and house. We spend a lovely 3 weeks in casa das rosas this summer will be back next year. It's excellent value for money!
an excellent villa/cottage in a fantastic location , excellent facilities within the cottage great pool terrace bbq area with gobsmacking views down to the coast , its also maintained by a friendly reliable managment company who were always there to help with anything .
Activity and Interests
There are numerous long sandy beaches and coves through the Algarve. Nearest beach being 15 mins drive (Faro island).
Quinta de Largo and Vale de Lobo within 20-25 mins.
Leisure facilities of Vilamoura within 20 mins drive.
Car hire is advisable, although the village of Santa Barbara is within walking distance. App. 20 min. drive to the Faro airport and 15 min. drive to Forum Algarve (a big Shopping center).
The village of Santa Barbara has got some good restaurants and bars. The Italian restaurant is highly recommended with the food. There is are two supermarket, a post office, a pharmacy, a bank etc. in the village.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
17 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
The first payment of 30% of the total rental price is due within seven days after reservation of the holiday home. The remaining 70% is due six weeks before arrival. Payment is accepted by bank transfer or Paypal.
Property is available for let throughout the year. Changeover day flexible. Property must be vacated by 10am on day of departure (also flexibility possible).
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 with WC and shower. Bathroom 2 (outside pool bathroom) with WC and shower.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed. Bedroom 2 with two single beds
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: 'Casa das Rosas' was built in 1877. Outside: Doorway out to pool area. Outside area has BBQ, fully enclosed shower room with WC. Outside furniture set in the shade of a large palm tree, a lemon tree and an orange tree. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels, linen, electricity, pool service,heating and water charges are included. Other: Dining area in the kitchen (see photo). Outside BBQ